What foods have cool names? Pic related: nigger toes

What foods have cool names? Pic related: nigger toes.

i heard a story from someone that his girlfriend's dad called him into the backyard and pointed under a bush where he had three bowling balls buried 75% underground so just the tops with the finger holes were sticking out of the ground.
he said, >you know what those is?
no, said my friend
>them's nigger eggs
fucking northwest

Kek

A truck driver is driving through a little town in Georgia with a truck load of bowling balls. In this town there is 2 state troopers who hate truck drivers with a passion. The truck driver sees the two and turns off at the next exit. He sees a little black boy on a bike hitchhiking. he picks up the little boy but tells him, "you cant ride up here but you can ride in the back. So he put's the little black boy and his bike in the back and get's back on the interstate. the two state cops see him again and pull him over they start giving him hell just looking for something to write him up for. They can't find anything so they are about to let him go then one says to the other, "We forgot to check the back." So one goes to the back opens the doors, slams them back comes up to the truck driver. The cop is whiter than a ghost and scared as hell, and says "Get the hell out of my town, get the hell out of my county, get the hell out of my state and don't ever come back." So the truck driver leaves. when they get back into the car one looks at the other and says "what the hell did you see back there?" the other says, "That guy was carring a truck load of nigger eggs and one had already hatched and stole a bike".

Reminds me of port-a-potty graffiti I saw years ago. Right above the toilet there was an arrow pointing down into it and it said nigger egg depository or something along those lines.

haha naughty word

we have jew cookies here

Please return to whatever loathsome subreddit you crawled out from. Your opinion is neither needed nor welcomed here.

Pfft, I haven't heard a good racist joke in a long ass while. Shit's bready gouda.
I don't have the damn menu saved or that post saved about the britbong and the americans. I'm sure someone does though, and they bean all stingy n shit.

My favorite herb for smoking/gassing foods

My favorite summertime treat..

lmao racism is so cool and funny XD. Us channers are so irreverent!

Haha, nice one OP

>>/tumblr/

>Irreverent
When will chinks leave?

www.dictionary.com

Ha, my grammy called them that.

RIP grammy :(

Chocolate-coated marshmallow treats, aka nigger heads (in French), negro's kiss, negro bun.

Nun's farts.

Same, senpai.

She was a bitch tho, so it's not a huge loss.

but it is????????????????!?!???????

...and my mom said she used to love Negerküsse

Saying nigger, what a revolutionary act

Being butthurt over someone saying nigger, what a revolutionary act

What the fuck is with the butthurt? This is an actual name for Brazilian nuts. I didn’t even know they were called Brazilian nuts until I was twenty.

fuck off, snowflakes
Don't you have to get cleaned up before Jamal fucks your wife?

I've heard literal nignogs call them nigger toes, so there's that.

My mom grew up in the rural midwest and didn't realize they were called anything other than 'nigger toes' until she called them that in a college class and other people looked at her like she murdered a black baby and wasn't named Margaret Sanger

In portugal we have a dish that translates to codfish's jerking off (jerking off is used as a noun)
And faggot style chicken

Ah, the good old homestyle Fish-Fap
truly uma delicia

I'm personally not a fan but hey fap is a more appropriate term than jerking off
And let us not forget the lolicons of the north with their Little French Girls

Soooo much edge in this thread.

Dumb-asses.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Wtf, I love Portugal now!

Greek "negro"

We call them oliebollen / oil balls, but we have them with or without raisins.

Alligator Pears

MY SIDES

>frozen gook fingers
lol I wish that's what they were rally called

Kek

Black titties

literally means pussy in spanish

>That description
Well, I guess it's accurate enough.

Isn't there a dessert called Aphrodite's nipples or something?

>too lazy to google

cute

>>too lazy to google
fucc u, man.

This is armageddon nuts though.

>Spotted the Central American

Least favorite nut. They're not unpleasant, it's just every other kind of nut is so much better.

Plus, they seem to go rancid very quick. I always get a few rotten ones in a bunch.

Negerinnetetten (nigger tits) in Dutch Belgium

>thinks saying nigger is a revolutionary act

nice quads

nigger crumbs

Nigger, would you please fuck off?
People have literally been saying nigger since the start of Veeky Forums. It's not some sort of /pol/tard virtue signal, it's just part of the culture. If you don't like it, go back to your hugbox on Tumblr. I'd call you a redditor, but if you were that, you'd just be spamming it thinking you're some funny alt-kiker.

Flapjaps

Fuck you roody-poo

Mule's Bollocks
(they are actually made with pork meat)

similar to those, Grandfather's Balls, a type of salami.

>it's just part of the culture
It doesn’t have to be.
We can change, user.

What the fuck is a nigger egg?

Jews get kicked outta everywhere they go and move on and shit up the next place and even manage to get a plant that does the same thing named after them. Interesting.

>cussing is being edgy

Fuck off nigger lover

Fuck off back to Ribbit