Honestly?

Pork and hoisin meatballs.

Other urls found in this thread:

ottolenghi.co.uk/broccoli-and-gorgonzola-pie-shop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like you threw a snazzy instagram filter over it

what could he be trying to hide?

I also made this.
Leek, broccoli, and goat cheese pie. I really liked it. I used whole grain mustard, shallots, leeks, pre-blanched broccoli, small garlic, vegetable broth (not much) , salt and pepper. It was very good food.

Yes. this is from my girlfriends instagram. She used a filter on this. But I don't think that makes this food look any worse?

please link me to a recipe

This is OP.
This was ground pork, white pepper, salt, a very small amount of chicken broth, shredded carrot, sesame oil, very small cut onion, panko breadcrumbs, sugar, and one egg. The sauce was just hoisin sauce with chicken broth to thin a small amount.

you lose points for that filthy bottle of sugar water

I made this. its called dushbara you've probably never heard of it

This was from "Plenty More" I cannot recall the chefs name, he is from Israel. He makes vegetarian food. The recipe calls for blue cheese, but I felt goat cheese made more sense in the flavors. I will find you a link, give me a moment. Here is a picture of it inside of the oven.

OP
I agree. Pepsi is trash, but my girlfriend likes it. And this was a special day. But I accept my point deduction. :(

OP
ottolenghi.co.uk/broccoli-and-gorgonzola-pie-shop

This is the recipie best I can find while being lazy. I changed some things. I had made it before with the blue cheese and did not like it nearly as much. The idea of it is very good, though.

Would eat.
We need an internal shot though.

:( at least have a picture that isn't for ants if you try to be mean about my food. It makes you look bad.

Thank you! I unfortunately do not have an internal. Sad. I have made this many times but this is my only photo. :(

Nice picture for ants, dude.

>Mexican Pepsi

OP
Oh yes! Tarragon, as I read it. Very important :o

OP
If you drink trash, it should be high quality trash. :D

To be honest with you, I don't see how it makes too much of a difference if they don't use a crazy filter. The flash and possible shit lighting will also alter how the food looks in real life. It's redundant.

Nothing special.

OP
:(
Thank you for your opinion.

Bepis/10

Any time.

how's kindergarten

:D

Looks alright. Got a recipe or anything like that?

the kids are too old for me

Both things look really good, OP. Definitely gonna try that pie with goat cheese, as you did.

Might try the meatballs, too. Sesame seeds always give Chinese food the perfect finishing touch. Just looks right.

Pepsi needs to bring back the '91 logo.

Looks pretty good.