Even I have to admit, this is value

Even I have to admit, this is value

What are your thoughts on McDonald’s?

garbage

bone app the teeth

I think the Filet O Fish is pretty good.

>McDelivery
fuck these guys

Expensive, signature range sucks

Good that it’s 24 hrs

Trash tier fast food.

The only time I'd eat there is if I was hungover and wanted a bacon&egg mcmuffin.

$2 McDouble is the ONLY reason to go to Maccas.

comforting once every 4 years, otherwise, I can just cook

Tastes of nothing, fattening yet not filling.
I can't stand the smell inside. I don't understand and have never understood the appeal.

Its only $1.60 here in the states. Only thing worth eating beside the McChicken

Fuck dude in my area it's $1.20, but it was $1 in like 2015

They're just now bringing back the dollar menu, should be to 1 for a single, 2 for a double, 3 for a triple (yeah) everywhere soon. Thankfully everyone is moving beyond these shitshows of calorie providers

The chocolate shakes are good, don't mind double quarter pounders and big macs after some dank sativa

Is the difference between a McDouble and a Double Cheeseburger a single piece of cheese?

Serious question

This. What the fuck is a mcdouble? Sounds like some faggot shit

I was with someone that was ordering at the drive thru. I saw they have the new dollar menu and I'm trying to see what the price of a mcdouble is here in ohio. I didn't see it. they had a bacon mcdouble for 2 bucks though. not a bad price. a couple days later I learned that a mcdouble at that location is 1.89.
mcchicken is still a buck
but the prices very at locations around here.

>tfw they changed the way they make mcflurries

The McDouble is on the dollar menu though, how in the fucking hell is an increase in price a deal?

>McDonalds Australia's accounts aren't @MaccasCunt

They were only a dollar when I was in high school. Same with KFC snackers and beef burritos at taco bell. Those were the days.

>bringing back the dollar menu

About fucking time. That shit they were doing to try to make McDonalds more upscale was retarded.

>About fucking time. That shit they were doing to try to make McDonalds more upscale was retarded.

Not really. The problem Macdo has been facing in America is one of dwindling sales. Even at the height of their dollar menu and cheap offerings, people were choosing to eat at other places and rightfully so. There is so much out there, so many options, different kinds of food and affordable as well if you just don't go to McDonald's. Your average cheap meal at McDonald's is going to be around $8 to $10 for the "value" meal... for that price you can get a lamb gyro stuffed with onions, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and a lot of lamb where I live. There is almost no reason to go to McDonald's unless you want to do the drive thru or it's late and everything is closed. This is their reality so you need to get asses in the door and you can only do that by offering better and newer choices. I had some chicken sandwich with avocado, some new cheese, ranch or some other dressing sauce, lettuce, and tomato and it was really good... I don't want to see the same old shit there all the time I'm not going to go.

looks like a bargain OP. I fancy some hot, fresh fries and an ice cold coke to wash it all down with.

I don't understand the popularity of it in my area. Place is packed almost every evening.

Yeah except with small little fries that come in the little paper flap, and a tiny small drink... that "meal" now costs $5.50.

A large drink or large fries and now it's like $7

No thanks

Had a BLT Big Mac the other day, not as good as the classic Big Mac. Less is more sometimes.

No one is suggesting people don't eat at McDonald's or that it is not popular in certain places.

The reality is that McDonald's has been losing market share more and more as the years go by. They lack true value, they lacked in the past new offerings, and they lack taste.

It's fast food, so being healthy for most people won't be the goal, with that said... $5 at KFC or Taco Bell gets me one of their snack boxes, so I have a choice between fried chicken, a large drink, Cole slaw/mash/whatever, and a cookie or nachos with cheese, a burrito, a taco, and a large drink... for $5.

That's value. Wendy's has a 4 for 4, a burger/chicken sandwich with cheese and bacon/something else, a drink, fries, and chicken nuggets for $4.

That's value. Burger King has something similar too. All McDonald's has is a 2 for $5 but then you need to buy a drink or fries and at that point it's $7 or more and you're left wondering why you chose McDonald's instead of one of the many other nearby fast food places.

Also Wendy's in my opinion has the best menu; baked potatoes with bacon and sour cream, baconator fries, their crispy chicken BLT sandwich for like a dollar, any of their burgers, doublestack, cheeseburger etc etc... the best part is that the food taste fresh, the onions are juicy plump and crispy as is the lettuce and tomato, they use fresh ingredients and compared to McDonald's it shows.

KFC/Taco Bell afterwards because I like chicken and tacos and they have so much good shit and options and those $5 boxes are killer.

Fast food is shit for the most part though, admittedly, but Wendy's to me isn't in that category; the meat, veggies, bread, fries, cheese is always of exceptional quality and doesn't taste like it's saturated in fat or oil.

Most of those places you named are all owned by the same large company, Yum Foods if I'm not mistaken. I agree with the rest my man, but Wendys can't beat Arbys I'm afraid. Only their buffalo chicken sandwich and baconator rises amongst the ashes of that which never was and cannot be. Arbys is who dragged you out of that mess. (disregarding their atrociously gay commercials)

And Hardees is cool too. But I gotta say, they aren't very affordable, meal-wise. It's the coupons that make it all worth it really. And a good breakfast menu is a steal as well, and just to put this truth out there for truth's sake, no fast food breakfast item wrapped in waffle and drizzle din bacon fat maple syrup will ever surpass the glorious Burger King ham egg and cheese croissant.

>Yum Foods
Had no idea this was a thing, apparently they own KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut and whatever Wingstreet is.

We don't have an Arbys or Hardees here, and I don't have sufficient experience with either except I ate at Arbys maybe twice before and it was just okay.

Yum Foods is definitely competing well against McDonald's. Wendy's is owned by the Wendy's company though they did merge with Arbys but apparently they already split. McDonald's is McDonald's. Burger King is owned by Restaurant Brands International.

Arby's is disgusting. I've heard from employees there that you can throw the meat at a wall and it will stick to it and never move.

The Hardees monster thickburger used to be bomb as fuck but I don't know if it is anymore.

>falling for targeted advertising

There's no hope for 'tards like you.

What is this suppose to mean?

why are australians so ridiculously retarded?

hothead

McDonalds is my go to easy food. Something to get when I'm not making the best time on a road trip or have a ton of errands to get done.

It's not great but it's the same every time. Wouldn't go out of my way to eat it but not as bad as people say.

Culver's is the patrician fast food choice.

Fuck off shill

>criminal inbreeding on an island, fucking the occasional aboriginal
What the hell did you expect? It's like Britain wanted to engineer the perfect jackasses.

They used to be $1...

So did gas.

I'll take Inflation, Dry Spells, Feed and Cattle for 200 Bob.

>double the shitty meat in order to increase the price
hate this shit
I like burgers as a whole but most fast food's meat is shit
I don't want more of it and have to pay more for it

australia is the most irrelevant country in the world. it lacks meaning in every sense of the word. so astonishingly bland.

UberEats has been a revelation.

Big Tasty, 20 McNuggets and a McFlurry delivered right to your door by a friendly paki on a scooter at midnight because you're too drunk to go yourself.

Lovely

i mean all former anglo colonies are sad, but australia has got to be the most pointless.

>haven't eaten anything from McDonurds since 2014
>only paid $1 for mcdouble
>it's now anywhere between $1.50-$2
Holy shit. Is this what boomers meant by only paying $.20 for a cheeseburger back in the day? Damn.

how does that challenge the fact that australia is the most soulless country in the world

just had it for lunch, now im literally diarrheaposting

Of course back then there wasn't a $10 minimum wage either

it used to be a dollar

user, you know that's not how inflation works...
The standard cost of living shouldn't be based on gold's value, that is why paper money is a scam and the way of light is open, free trade with no government regulation.

You'll learn some day young padawan
Someday your interests and cult following will become a pop media brand icon on everything from food, to clothes, to toys, and you'll see it everywhere and everyone will then enjoy this thing and that thing will be ultimately destroyed.

Just take a look at that Veeky Forums the news keeps talkin' bout!

That's kinda dumb, so getting 2 singles would be the same price as a double?

this is true, McDonalds is fucking disgusting compared to some shawarma or any other place really. I just go there when im roadtripping and there is no other place around

the BACON mcdouble is $2.00 here

Yes. It's their way of saving themselves a few cents by giving you one less slice of cheese.