God tier youtube kitchen channels

God tier youtube kitchen channels .

Simply Sara's Kitchen is right up there.

youtube.com/watch?v=aT0K3wph3As

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=3TPjVzOlwAo
youtube.com/watch?v=rdnQ0nO3AcY
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xp0uWz578k&t=87s
youtube.com/watch?v=sAwkyQS3zLc
youtube.com/watch?v=thuxrVUA58M
youtube.com/watch?v=MYxTbPhmTL0
youtube.com/watch?v=hpapqEeb36k
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
youtube.com/user/ryoya1983/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCmoYW5J_7AqtMNj3gwimzPg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=MI9r_m5n3Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=EytWJQq8JRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dxK7qzePkd4
youtube.com/watch?v=Smpriqw7Z5Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PA5cykP2uw
youtube.com/watch?v=4rqlEmdUANA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unreal

>newer videos have her editing out her gasps for air

why is this allowed?

Imagine how profoundly sad you have to be to eat like she does. I wonder what happened to her.

she seems like such a nice woman i wish she could make and eat all of this stuff without getting so fat. like not even joking some of the shit she cooks looks awesome

She starts off each day with a bag of those?

honestly how do you manage to get that fat. You literally have to eat to uncomfortable fullness 5 times a day to become that large

fuck is that why it cuts such short bits out??

It's the only thing that makes sense. Look/listen to how many cuts there are just in the first minute
hooktube.com/watch?v=3TPjVzOlwAo

you might be right, it seems unnecessary to cut so god damned often.

Cooking with Jack is basically the best channel we'll ever have, boys.

i just showed my girlfriend his "salad" clip where mixed pork and beans with mayo and formed a 'bean salad'.

this man has 700k views on some of his shit and we are talking about him on a portuguese windchime structural appreciation board.

What mode is this? And what kind of routine do I need to achieve it?

whalemode

>HCLP
>high carb low protein
>10 x meals a day over requirement
>cardio and weights are equally bad for gains

I actually enjoy Sara now. I started watching her years and years ago for memes, but she actually cooks shit. She's okay.

Super American 3(Final form)

Super Saiyan Red White and Blue

stop bullying Sara

cooking. with. hoarders.

youtube.com/watch?v=rdnQ0nO3AcY

You mean Masaokis. I'm glad that guy archived them, but that fucking name is retarded

the drunk cook.

i love this guy!

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xp0uWz578k&t=87s

youtube.com/watch?v=sAwkyQS3zLc

GOMAD
10x10 donut curls 2x a day
Also, tons and tons of carbs. Eat more than you can handle.

>opened cans of food
>i made this

Grandpa kitchen
youtube.com/watch?v=thuxrVUA58M

watching him chop the onion and tomato with that knife was brutal

>that neck

How does she breathe?

he still alive?
that guy was one of the first cooking youtube videos i ever watched and then he made a video of him going to the hospital and then it disappeared

blow hole in the back under her scrunchy. Also, with that much skin, both air intake and waste removal can pass right through the pores.

i don't know man he hasn't posted anything and i spent a while trying to work out who he is so i could make him make more...

i didn't see the hospital video? what did he say it was? maybe i should stop drinking like he does

youtube.com/watch?v=MYxTbPhmTL0

Sara-kino

Love grandpa kitchen!
Someone needs to send him a real knife or at least a sharpener

Who /you suck at cooking/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=hpapqEeb36k

looks good gramps

>Cooking with his rings on

Other than that, good.

I can’t watch Indians touch food. Kills my appetite. I’d rather watch a nigger touch food

I bet you would race trader.

Fast food. Pastries that are small in size but high in calories and sugar.

Sugar really is the main culprit in obesity. It's as addictive as crack.

you would think that with all that eating experience she would make something awesome.

>this is a 10/10 in America

>carbs
le carbs

Go away Pajeet. At least they don't cook with poo on their hands.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

Maybe in the deep south. Not all of America is fat.

>t. Coloradan

this is a god damn travesty

This

He had cancer a few years ago and got treated. I think I checked last year and he was still uploading stuff.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Kays Good Cooking yet, if you've not seen I check it out

Truly it's a rabbit hole of horror

youtube.com/user/ryoya1983/videos

youtube.com/channel/UCmoYW5J_7AqtMNj3gwimzPg/videos

Why do their videos look so similar?

Why does she sound like chris-chan

Amanda Tastes for Chinese (and jap) food
Maangchi for Korean (but her book is worthless, horrible format, little instruction)

Kay is the best.

Can any yanks/brits that have tried candy corn tell me what it tastes like? Ideally if you could compare it to a sweet we have across the pond

He's nowhere near as good anymore since he started using meat thermometers for everything. Although his knife skills (considering how many different people have taught him knife skills) and general basics are still appalling

DUDE

NEW SIMPLY SARA
youtube.com/watch?v=MI9r_m5n3Zw

She must need help to shit.

Would smash until she was wheezing off the tip of my empty dick. Afterwards we could cuddle and eat candy corn and peanuts

yeah he's gotten to normie tier bad instead of laughably shit. Jack on the Go has him dropping food factoids thoughout and to me it sounds like he read them right before filming to sound knowledgeable but I could just be overly critical. maybe he always did that, I dunno but yeah it isn't as funny now

He knows his audience and how many views he needs to maintain his income. He's gotten lazy and puts out a couple 3-6 minute videos a week. His show wasn't half bad when he did longer, more in depth videos. I can't wait for YouTube to demonetize some of his videos. He will flip his lid.

Henry's Kitchen
youtube.com/watch?v=EytWJQq8JRQ

www.youtube.com/dinotendies

kino

Nougat

I don't think standard candy corn really has that much of a flavor beyond how sugary it is. The texture is more interesting, I would describe it as a less chewy version of swedish fish. Overall it is very nice, and it really is good with peanuts.

Just like big momma used to make I tell ya what.

is that fucking furious pete!?!?!?

Rasta kitchen

HELLO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=dxK7qzePkd4

>perth, australia
wtf

keen?

fucking kek'd m8

I Feel sorry for her. She seems like such a genuinely nice and sweet lady. Just wish she would lose the weight.

She should watch healthy cooking youtube channels and stop making videos

>hooktube.com/watch?v=3TPjVzOlwAo
you'd think a scare like that would spur some weight loss

artie lange?

>a portuguese windchime structural appreciation board.
It's an American Japanese animation image board shut the fuck up

She has a charm about her and she genuinely tries. She's who we should be supporting and not that fat fucking greaseball Jack.

>tfw no thicc qt southern gf to make you poor mans payday candy

is it corporated?

why american does this?

holy fucking SHIT

I'm very uncomfortable with this video

Can we get a translator in here? I think this South American gentlemen is trying to communicate.

why american does this?

kek

Puckin' Purrayy amirite?

Take a peek at this cool guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Smpriqw7Z5Q

same, they just look so dirty

Ras Kitchen is a very stoned octegenarian Jamacian who rambles gibberish and I find it very soothing.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PA5cykP2uw

Poor girl doing what she loves and people make fun of her online

That really angers me for some reason...it's injustice

They're making fun of her because she is fucking obese, sure it might be cruel and she is struggling but she and her husband are responsible for this situation, sure she might be way past the point of saving but the cruelty often helps people change themselves for the better.

I thought this was a rural Chinese basket weavers forum

Mongolian cave painting forum

I understand it's just she seems nice. I don't think she deserves any cruelty but a push in the right direction is possible instead.

People are only seeing her as fat and not a person

She probably figured out it's a good idea to record the footage and then record the audio separately
That's why you don't hear her gasping for air as she prepares the next meal that will send her to the emergency room

At least she isn't one of those fatties asking for a prince who wants to he her daddy but without getting any sugar.

>That video when grandpa washes himself with old cooking oil

>Those hotdogs in the back

youtube.com/watch?v=4rqlEmdUANA
She keeps mentioning a party but I'm pretty sure she's going to eat that all herself.