1 kilo of mince is only 7-8 bucks

>1 kilo of mince is only 7-8 bucks

wtf why did no one tell me this? I've been eating this shit everyday and been lifting AMAZING

any other tips for broke college students? Preferably healthy options.

>I've been eating this shit everyday

Enjoy your rectal cancer.

>any other tips for broke college students? Preferably healthy options.

Beans, son.

>that protein
>that price
>that ease
>that fiber

The fiber is the big one. Fiber will fill you up more and it'll make you shit better...which will be important when you're pounding ground beef all day long. I don't know about Europe, but in America the average American only gets like half the fiber hes supposed to have.

>beans

shut the fuck up lol how am i supposed to get swole on beans?

Bean protein isn't a whole protein you dumbass

just add rice!

there is way too much fat in the generic grounded beef (pork is even worse) even if it says extra lean or whatever
you want meat just buy a bunch of turkey breasts if they are cheap (should be after christmas)
fish is ok and you could get a kg at about 8$
mostly wait for specials on lean meat buy in bulk and freeze it

my local grocery grinds the cut of your choice if you buy 10lbs or more if you absolutely want some meatballs

im an active person so the fat content doesnt bother me. In fact fat content is preferred as ultra lean meat will fuck up your kidneys and doesn't have enough fat (duh) for the synthesis of important hormones such as testosterone.

Just eat twice as much you idiot

Underrated.

Fucking hell this has to be bait

What else has fiber? I think my diet lacks it because my shits are often super soft

Lentils nigga

Whole wheats, tubers, vegetables, fruits.

jokes are bait
[spoiler](you)[/spoiler]

Kek

Fucking this. Lentils are good both in taste and in health benefits. They are also pretty cheap, as well.

Soft poops are good.
When you lack fiber you don't even have to wipe

This is b8 or retardation.

Government says eat 5+ a day fruit and vegetables.
I say that's a start.
Make fruit a daily part of your life, love veges.

Kilo of Mince?

Is that a fucking submarine or a literacola?>

Beans, rice and lentils

Next week, 80% lean beef will be on offer in my area for $1.99/lb (IE $4.39ish/kg).
Food is ridiculously cheap, both in quality and pricetag, in the US compared to my home country.

Also, pork mince is always $1.19/lb or less ($2.63ish/kg).

It's fun to ask Americans "what was the last fruit you ate?" and have them struggle to stutter out a semblance of an answer.
Here, eating 5 a day gets you put on a USDA watch list as a potential terror threat to the American way of life. I've been on the list ever since my plane touched down here 12 years ago because I eat (and enjoy!) fruits and veg a lot.

Oh? I thought the sign of getting enough fibre is ho often you use the loo and how long it takes when you do. I use it daily (sometimes twice daily) and each time takes less than a minute between the time I close the door and the time I wash my hands but I don't use a lot of loo roll in there. Three squares per go.
I eat a fairly high fibre diet since I eat far more than the five daily fruits and veg recommended, I eat a lot of beans and pulses and my favourite snack is popcorn, which is technically a whole grain and therefore rather high in fibre.

The stuff I listed above. Another decent source of fibre is pineapple. It's cheap (99c - $1.99/ea in my area), easy to prepare (top and tail and shave off the skin; that's it) and delicious. And, if you're not a giant pussy, eating the core ups the fibre from 'decent source' to 'very good fucking source.' One whole pineapple, once cleaned, yields about 800g of fruit (600g or so if you remove the core, which you shouldn't). Once cleaned, cut it in half top to bottom then each half into four wedges each. 1 wedge will have 4g of fibre, same amount as a serving of oatmeal. If you remove the core, the wedge will have only 1g of fibre.

Animal fat is good for you
Listening to the government on what to eat is fucking retarded do your own research

>It's fun to ask Americans "what was the last fruit you ate?" and have them struggle to stutter out a semblance of an answer.
Orange Crush vanilla float from Taco Bell. Your move, Ahmed.

Kek. When was that?
Also
>orange crush vanilla float
I need to get me some of this. Unless it tastes like orange cream soda. That shit is foul.

Had some dried figs just now, chopped up and mixed into some popcorn.
If that doesn't count, had a persimmon and a kiwifruit after lunch today.