Sup kafirs, I've made a Quran recommendation chart since there seems to be some interest in it. Hope it's helpful

Sup kafirs, I've made a Quran recommendation chart since there seems to be some interest in it. Hope it's helpful.

Could have just said get the Study Quran?

Worthless book

Come with me, kid, I gotta show you this cool boat cruise

Well, Mohammed is currently sucking cocks in Hell. Why would I want to read his rantings? They look boring as shit.

Jeeze, most of lit won't even read the Bible which actually has literary merit. Why on Earth would we read this shit that only =

OP is a goatfag.

What would you say is the divergence in translation in the Sufi version? This muslim sect has always fascinated me from a pure layman's perspective.

Are any of those chronological

>the koran
>mohamet: Allah is sooo great...
>audience: HOW GREAT IS HE?

>No barrel, not even one where the hoops and staves go every which way, was ever split open like one frayed Sinner I saw, ripped from chin to where we fart below.
His guts hung between his legs and displayed His vital organs, including that wretched sack which converts to shit whatever gets conveyed down the gullet.
As I stared at him he looked back And with his hands pulled his chest open, Saying, “See how I split open the crack in myself! See how twisted and broken Mohammed is! Before me walks Ali, his face Cleft from chin to crown, grief-stricken”.

>ITT: Western civilization

I was born into a muslim family and I dunno how to pray nor have I read any part of the quran. Thank you OP, I have always been interested in Muhammad PBUH because I actually fasted for 30 days. It was very empowering.

this is actually fucking cool

I too have read the Divine Comedy.

Has anyone here read this?

I heard it is a good resource to use to learn about Islamic jurisprudence.

This is a pretty amazing resource in my opinion.

Is it like the Christian study bibles which are basically secularist and modernist propaganda?

It's not about Islamic Jurisprudence, it is Islamic Jurisprudence. It can be tedious to read as a layman, it's like reading straight from a Catholic Catechism. Go for it if you already have some understanding of Islamic Law, but if you're looking for a general history or overview, something like that look elsewhere. Its greatest value is probably for a Muslim looking to review specific religious practices or a non-Muslim who wants to learn how Muslims practice down to the dirty details like all the clauses around the validity of prayer or even an entire page dedicated to the etiquette of taking a piss.

>for study
>doesn't look at any tafaseer
>no Pickthall

Sufi teachings are strict master to student gnosis so you'd need to go to a Sufi school
to understand.

Give me a quick rundown of the Quran.

It's shit

I already knew that. I live around enough slimes to know that for a fact.

If you already speak English it takes like a year to learn Arabic and you won't need translations.

sufi ofc
unless you want to read a bunch of sexually frustrated desert peoples' scribbles