I am on vacation with my family, and I ordered a vodka tonic...

I am on vacation with my family, and I ordered a vodka tonic. Everybody laughed at me and now my entire extended family is calling me a faggot and telling me to drink some more "vodka ton-dick." What did I do wrong? Is this really a gay drink? What can I order to make my family not think I am gay.

please help

What can you order? Order them down on the ground. Subjugate the men, and take the woman of your choosing right there, your proud cock hard with everyone watching. If anyone still questions your manhood, well, they are your dinner.

They are already convinced you are a faggot, and so am I.

Tell them to fuck off and drink what you like. But gin and tonic is the better drink

butt chug some gasoline and show them how manly you really are

>"vodka ton-dick."

haha.. clever

If you have a sister do what you to do.

Problem solved.

>If you have a sister do what you to do.
wut

vodka tonic / vodka soda is what most of the basic white bitches order at my place... confirmed for faggot

can anyone decipher this?

Fuck the sister

vodka tonic > vodka soda. vodka soda is for faggots and women, vodka tonic is patrician tier.

>not a gin and tonic

FAGGOT

Nothing screams "I am a pretentious asshole" than ordering a gin and tonic.

didn't 007 drink that shit also why put water in vodka

What were they drinking themselves?
I'd personally tell people to fuck off if they have a problem with my alcohol preference.

It's a holiday, you can drink beer at home, stick to mixed drinks.

this person has no idea what he is talking about

Pretentious? I'd understand if you'd order something really fucking complex and weird, but Gin and Tonic is a simple drink that is also really popular. There is nothing pretentious about it, unless you are some ignorant backwood retard who refuses to drink anything other than whiskey and beer.

Since we're here, am I an asshole for ordering dirty gin martinis at bars?

That's not a gay drink.
Fuck your family they are all assholes. Or just get a mid tier whiskey like Jameson. Really though just drink what you like. Pisses me off how full faggots your family is, I'm sorry.

This never happened.

That was vodka martini

U have shitty rednecks familiars

They had every right to call you a faggot. Vodka mixed drinks are for fags. Codka should be for shots alone.

Should have ordered it with gin instead

order a sex on the beach next to undo all that gayness. Also ask if they have any Bailey's with a chocolaty flavour

Depends on the bar. If it's a busy nightclub then yes.

A pretentious asshole orders the most complicated drink he has heard of and requests all kinds of modifications in order to seem like he knows as much as the bartender. Ordering a simple two-ingredient drink is literally the least pretentious thing you can do at a bar.

The only time you can give a "man" shit is for ordering a malibu and anything.

Many people order drink vodka club/tonic and its really strange that your family is a bunch of fags.

You from some dumb flyover?

>order a custom drink of vodka, simple syrup, lime, rosemary, and two fruit juices
>pick up women while partying
>walk into a town bar
>we have miller and bud
Fuck rural communities. Some places don't even have hard liquor.

Niggah, my county was dry until 2 years ago and even then the law stated the city had to have a minimum of 5000 people which meant only the county seat, lol. The south literally lives under a christian sharia law.

Sherman should've just shredded the south and then let you guys secede.

They're not just Christians. They're hellfire puritan assholes who are corrupting their own religion almost as bad as the Catholics. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't force their illogical hypocrisy on others.

Separation of church and state should mean congregations should be banned from voting if told how to vote, or its leaders promote laws based on religion. Not just the government interfering with church affairs.

>Separation of church and state should mean congregations should be banned from voting if told how to vote
The way it works right now is that churches that get out of paying taxes by virtue of being churches are not allowed to tell people how to vote. Of course they can say "these are our values" and lead people to the conclusion of who to vote for, but they aren't supposed to be able to come right out an endorse a specific candidate.
Of course, they want to change all those laws, and that will probably be the first thing President Pence signs into law.

lol who the fuck drinks that? you faggot

should have ordered a redbull and vodka

you do know that just means you can't buy in the county not that you can't fucking drink it? Go out to a different county and buy a bunch of liquor instead of making excuses like a pussy

this is good bait, kinda reminds me of the "time flies by when you're a faggot"-greentext