Redpill book thread?

can someone post the charts for right wing literature?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1y8_RRaZW5X3xwztjZ4p0XeRplqebYwpmuNNpaN_TkgM/mobilebasic?pli=1
nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html?foxtrotcallback=true
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>right-wing
>redpilled

Here's your flowchart, nazi amphibian

start with the kabbalah

I would personally recommend you start with Greeks, then switch to other things before continuing this docs.google.com/document/d/1y8_RRaZW5X3xwztjZ4p0XeRplqebYwpmuNNpaN_TkgM/mobilebasic?pli=1

80% of IQ is inherited

nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html?foxtrotcallback=true

>IQ
>A socially sanctioned and ultimately arbitrary norm
My sides, when will you frogposters learn to do philosophy instead of your pseudoscience?

>Shits himself and jams in the propaganda to his useless, blissfully unaware response.

not a great way to entice people to your view point my man

I too care about changing the opinions of a anonymous digit online.

Fuck this frogposting OP but you are extremely ignorant on the topic of IQ. Please don't post again you utter retard

iq is the single greatest predictor of financial and personal success yet conceived, it's definitely not arbitrary
lots of good shit on here

IQ is accepted by everyone who's taken a first year psychology course to be a good metric for determining success in life, to include possibility of going to prison, marriage stability... literally everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00

>Gloats and jams in some comment about the """science""" of cognitive science (just applied psychology with a lazy attachment of philosophy given to it)
This faggot thinks I haven't had to study cog sci already

this. people have their terms all fugged up.

HOLY SHIT, CITES MOLYNEUX
>craps pants
I wish I was in MENSA

You're saying that I said the link was propaganda. It's not the fact that you're slapping onto the link. Your post is giving a fact and leading the implications to something else.
Thanks for the non-response. You have no reading skills.

If you don't have a good introduction to IQ that is a good video... alternatively you could take a first year course in psychology... uwu desu

Why did you respond to me twice. Damn. I thought we were on the same page, user

Right-wing literature is the biggest blue pill.

>cites first year psychology because that's all he could be bothered to study or read about

meant to quote , but I guess this means that blacks are genetically inferior. Master the red-pill arts my friend, and you too will sit by the thrones of the highest synod.

This is all you need op.

We're proud to be racist
Women are also inferior to me as a white man

So it's about the time, not the content that might be already discussed over at the beginning?

Post feet then, unless, of course, you're ugly genetically inferior untermenschen

A better measure would be to post hands.

If you don't like right wing anything then be my guest and don't read it, what I'm citing is from Nature and this is accepted by the American Psychological Association and anybody who is in the field.

I thought you were being the Jerry Lewis to my Dean Martin

God really did curse the dicklets

They were only cursed by powerful men that led them to believe they owned the earth.

I took a redpill in the ass once and it was wonderful. Hehe praise Kek.
Here is my contribution by the way. MAGA!

Here you go OP, thank me later