Why do millennials drink this disgusting concoction instead of real cocktails? Even beer is far better

Why do millennials drink this disgusting concoction instead of real cocktails? Even beer is far better

Because redbull tastes good

Mixing caffeine and alcohol gives you a quicker buzz.

And because people like redbull.

it's marketing brainwash since the 70's when they introduced all those coke+alcohol stuff to enter the euro market at a time teens jut drank beer and wine.
Lots believe this is a gateway to alcohol, but it's factually a gateway to soda and diabete

>Mixing caffeine and alcohol gives you a quicker buzz
Alcohol doesn't work that way, you dense mongloid.
People only say dumb shit like that or "The carbonation gets you drunker!" or drinking from straws or whatever because they don't notice that they're drinking a ton more, a ton faster.

You can get dangerously drunk without falling asleep.

red bull tastes like energy drink
it's shit

Its more or less this.

Its what I end up drinking until like 8AM after all the coke's run out.

>Energy drink tastes like energy drink

Thanks for your analysis

at least for me it doesn't have a specific flavor
it's just "mildly bitter with some fruity aftertaste"

>Red bull tastes like energy drink

The sky is blue?

whoa, calm the fuck down there guy

i went through this phase. then i learned that it wasn't worth fucking random chicks at bars and spraying my cock & balls with hospital grade Lysol at the end of every night. plus red bull smells worse than some of the pussy i caught.

>complaining about all the chicks you fucked

Fucking normie.

No

It is called a battery for a reason. Basically a low-potency speedball. Also, cheap and you can do it with rail.

>mixing stimulants with depressants

I smoke alot of weed at bars they help me not fall asleep.

They do it on purpose. Ever tried meth and heroin?

Because they're children with no taste. I remember drinking some foul shit when I was in my early twenties, stuff like kamikazes, flaming Dr peppers, real shit tier stuff. But I grew out of it. But....what I don't understand is why they like drinking something that tastes like piss. At least my young garbage drinks tasted good.

If you're comparing Red Bull and alcohol to it you sure as hell haven't.

Same concept lower dose. I have. Hotrailed half a gram of meth and a spotter of boy.

Is is the same concept but comparing a Red Bull to a hit of meth is just ridiculous, even if they are both technically stimulants.

>twenty somethings missed out on real four loko

If I'm going to drink vodka I'll do a vodka cran or a breakfast drink like a screwdriver or a spicy as fuck bloody Mary. If I've got to go Vegas style I'm going to do vodka Red Bull and light beer. It's just better living through chemistry.

Energy drink tastes amazing you fucking retard.

>tf when it's a subtle /sip/ thread