Thoughts?

Thoughts?

About what?

I'm out of vodka and don't want to go into work in a couple of hours, but need to pick up more vodka.

Call in sick, but do it from the liquor store.

I called in sick yesterday. Turned out I wasn't scheduled.

So you didn't call in sick, then. See what I mean?

I text my boss probably once a week saying I can't make it in. Yesterday he didn't text anything back. Not looking forward to explaining this one.

Send him a picture of you vomiting or diarrheaing

I actually was vomiting yesterday, which is why I called in sick. I take medicine that gives me diarrhea (as though I didn't already have it) to get rid of the ammonia in my blood from my liver not properly functioning.

Dude, that's perfect. You could do both and send him a video of you spinning around from the force of your polar expulsions.

His vids uses to be ok when he cooked stuff but now it's just his butt ugly wife and horse teeth child going to kfc every week to buy something and take it home where he tries to cook a "better" version.

2/10 poor effort

Bump

Bump

ALL CAPS in EVERY VIDEO TITLE

Credit him for weight loss

Turned out I sent him a text that I was sick again but the schedule had changed and I wasn't even supposed to come in that day. I keep telling myself that he's not going to fire me when I come in the next day (he can be nice, but has fired 80% of our staff since I started there a year ago, and is serious as fuck about who he wants working there), but he obviously knows that something's wrong with me, and I keep going to the doctor and have them tell me that I'm not dying, but will if I don't quit. Almost shit my pants on the drive home tonight; still stopped off to buy a handle.

Wow, and you continue drinking. Man, how little do you care about life? Do you actually want to die a sad painful slow death? Ffs

Seriously, all I remember from this guy is that he got chubbier each episode
Good on him to get it under control, he looks good

Is that fat australian guy still alive as well? The one who sounds like chef john on helium

You obviously need help. Or just dont care. Either way it is very pathetic. Someone is dying painfully of a disease they didnt choose, you are self inflicting it, which is worse. Go to detox or rehab or both.

The addiction makes it more painful to try to stop, and aside from the physical pain of withdrawals, having to think of how badly I've fucked up makes it pretty hard to stop. Alcoholism is serious shit. It may have happened gradually over many years, but it's a clusterfuck to escape from and not just a matter of, "hurr durr just use some willpower and stop drinking".

I'm not hurting anyone other than the few people in my life that still care about me. I'm not going to get a liver transplant before someone with cancer.

dumb cunt

Nicko has stacked the weight straight back on, the photo in the OP is old. He's a fat fucker again now.

You're thinking of one pot chef, yeah he's still around, not sure how much longer though the way he breathes.