What kind of food can I eat that will make my cum thick and gooey...

What kind of food can I eat that will make my cum thick and gooey? I’m getting my first bj on Friday and I want to impress the girl.

lol

Celery and Citrus fruits is supposed to make it smell and taste better.

Then again, it's still semen...

Stay away from garlic and onions. It makes your cum taste like sulfuric acid

Semen.

she's going to put her mouth on your penis, she's either going to be really into it or really not into it, and either way your cum being thick is not going to help. Honestly, it can only hurt.

thick and gooey? are you also going to skip the shower and wear a button down with flames on it?

Zinc supplement for volume
Celery for whiteness
Stay hydrated for volume
Pineapple every day for sweet taste

Avoid lots of meat
Avoid garlic and onion and strong tasting aromatics
Avoid alcohol

Start now it takes a few days to work.

If you eat plenty of spinach then that combned with the ricotta cheese under your foreskin should make for a pretty tasty spinach and ricotta sausage with warm zesty yoghurt for desert.

>you gag you lose

Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, avocados, sweet potatoes, mustard seed, ghost peppers, bananas, celery

rub a little rosemary oil down there just before she goes down

Asparagus tips, Vidalia onions and tuna from a can are all good for what you want OP coffee too a little less effective. Pineapple and strawberries are just a meme like the pizza thing it is meme food don't pay any mind to that kind of bullshit.

Seitan seems to do it for me.

Enjoy your herpes, assuming you don't already have both on your mouth.

I loled

I never htought about putting the food down there. Does it work on fat chicks?

Someone post that pic

which 1

That pic that's on the internets

That should totally be John Wick's dog in John Wick 3.

Dushbara always gives me the thick nut bro. Pic attached, Dushbara

is this the one youre talking about user

>be away for two months
>Veeky Forums has gone from 30% /b/ to 80%.
There is really no saving this place anymore.

It's not a place. It's some files and database entries on some computers.

perhaps some people are away on christmas break

>flavors of baku
do the goats like big cums

Kek

>Confirmed bullshit

Is this a meme? Soy lecithin is given to pregnant women and is the part of soy that makes the soyboy

Yes it is a meme. There is a thread on /s/ right now about cum you can find that some user did a bunch of research on volume increasing. I'd find it for you but I'm at work. If it isn't still running it's in the catalog.

First thread of the year I’ve legitimately laughed at. Thanks, OP.

>how do I make big cummies to impress the first girl who’s touching my dick

Just eat a full meal 3 times a day and drink plenty of water all day and you’ll cum buckets. There’s plenty of broscience about it, but really it’s all about eating a fair amount with minimal fat and grease and empty calories.

You realize that the electrical impulses are inside physical machines, right? It's a small place, but it's a place.

Being a soyboy is a meme, it's just a term people use for their own lazyness/stupidity, like self-diagnosed autism. I've been eating soy-based margarine for decades instead of butter and I have a 6 inch cock.