Which book truly depicts the feeling and power of love?

Which book truly depicts the feeling and power of love?

>ywn lick her ass

not my diary desu

In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust will depict this feeling better than any real life relationship ever will

>she will never trample you

Lo

>tfw all my thoughts about the concept of the Ubermensch, all my philosophical ponderings over how to live the correct life, the negatives of hedonism, the superiority of the life of art, the values of asceticism, all the knowledge about life and literature from the hundreds of dense tomes I have spent my entire life reading, all my theories and philosophizing about consciousness and the mind, all my thoughts about culture and the importance of art and the life of the mind in their ability to overcome death and to create a meaningful existence, all my ponderings about love and its supremacy, about God and his relationship to art, all my hours spent writing and trying to create characters and beautiful stories, my attempts to live an artistic and aesthetic life, my theories of the aesthetic and literary life and its importance, my ponderings about the correct culture that we have to create, the philosophically justified means of creating this culture, the very meaning of my life and my deepest desires and loves, all come crashing down after seeing a cutie and realizing that Chad will be nailing her in the ass tonight

can't escape biology

I know this is a meme but if there was ever a way to get past petty sexual jealousy it is the study of aesthetic and virtue

any 1 else want 2 sniff her kneepits or just me

Beyond Good & Evil

what's her snap username. larasebastian isn't it.

Oi oi oi'd cream in 'er minge m8y

leave Veeky Forums
go to Veeky Forums

Norwegian Wood

Do girls actually wear outfits like that in public? I wouldn't know since I never leave the house.

On the heights of despair

Tales of Young Werther

When they're out to get their minge creamed they do, or when they working a street corner huhu

>SWN clamp her legs around your head.

Dream Story.
The Dead.

that's her business attire

warm bodies has no business being as good as it is

unironically lolita

XD
have a (you)

>doesn't suggest /fitlit/

Never gonna make it

So love is bad then

its much more about lust than love

I agree with you. When I first saw that movie it was on a triple "date," with the other two guys being my friend and his cousin. However, all three girls involved were actually on the date with my friend- his cousin and I were only there to give the whole thing the illusion of propriety. I got a free dinner out of it so it was fine by me. One of the three girls left after dinner, and the cousin was basically an NPC, so it came down to me and my friend. One of the girls was getting all the attention from him and one was getting completely ignored. You could tell she was really into him, too. We went and saw Warm Bodies, me sittiing next to the ignored girl and my friend and the other girl on the other side. I enjoyed the movie, but every so often I'd look over at the ignored girl and see her tearing up. Afterwards we used some coupons she had to get some free donuts. My friend walked the other girl home, laughing all the way. The heartbroken girl gave me donut, saying she wasn't hungry. I didn't walk her home.
Warm Bodies is pure kino.

>no wedding ring

Every time.

50 shades

them feets look like they want a load of cum on them

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.

I liked your story. It felt real

>On the heights of despair

Thanks!

Yes

You can't "truly" depict a fictional entity.

>emotions are fictional

Die Geächteten by Ernst von Salomon

lolita