Find a flaw.

>$1 soft drink
>any size
no wonder you are all so fuckn fat

>McChicken $1
>chicken sandwich $3

What did they mean by this?

>$1 McChicken

What sort of magical land do you live in?

yup

it is amazing that using actual chicken instead of the carcass remnants costs them $2 when you think about it

One is a piece of fried chicken, the other is cartilage/beak/asshole/chicken formed into a puck

too confusing

mcchicken is pressed formed meat
chicken sandwich is a chicken breast that's battered

Two tendies for two dollars seems a little ridiculous?

triple cheese burger only has two cheese slices, it should be called the mctriple. I want a bacon mcdouble now. also small fry should be on the one dollar menu

I didn't even notice that. it's not ridiculous considering the four piece is/was 3.99

But I drink diet, so that makes that extra double quarter pounder OK, right?

Why is the mcgriddle two bucks and the McMuffin 3

2 for $5 with a big mac and 10pc nugget desu. Throw out the middle bun

the addition of egg and cheese

This crazy place called last year

It's ridiculous in the sense that I could get more food for a dollar than I could for two dollars...so why would I get the two measly tenders? If the four piece by itself is four bucks then that's pretty crazy too.

The $1 menu isnt $1

>Implying there's anything wrong with eating meat scraps

if you weighed out four nuggets and two tenders, I'd be willing to bet you get more food with the tenders. and they are nice chix meat instead of nuggets

Shame on OP for not posting the sandwich McDonalds made specifically for Veeky Forums

I would hardly say four nuggets and two tenders are comparable. Maybe like six nuggets would fit in a two dollar menu...you can get a six piece nugget in the happy meal for $4. And in the past, McNuggets and other shit chicken at fast food places have been like 50 for $10, BK had 10 nuggets for $1.50. And seeing as though the dollar menu's goal is to fill people up for the cheapest amount possible, two tenders for two compared to previous comparable deals is pathetic.

actually the us is less fat than the uk or denmark when you factor out the negroid populations

>triple cheeseburg
>not just getting 3 cheese burgs for the same price

memes aside gangbang is still the best nourishment

i tried the classic chicken today. the breading is different and the chicken is shaped differently, but it is not a piece of chicken breast.
for me, it is still the mcchicken.

two pieces of chicken for two dollars?
a dollar piece of chicken??
ill get 2 pounds for 7 dollar at walmart, thanks.

counting your carbs brah

oh yeah? I'll get 10 pounds for $25 at Costco

Anyone who eats at mcdonalds is not counting anything

the flaw is what it does to my digestive system

>sausage mcmuffin with egg
>3 dollars

This is a crime

neat, don't have a costco here but go for it man. fuck a one dollar tender

For me, it's the McChicken.
The best fast food sandwich.

What's going on with the chicken tenders? I've been to two McDs in the past month that say they don't have them anymore, but they're still on the menu and being advertised.

Stomach cramps
But seriously never not felt sick after eating there, except japan that shit was tight, and guarenteed they’ll fuck up your order

no Big 'N Tasty for a dollar

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH charge your phone aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's the same old shit they have always had. What am I suppose to be excited about? They have very slight price differences now except some shots actually more expensive. Double cheeseburger used to be $1.89... where is the value?

It's a basic rule of Thumb that mcdonalds is best in every country except America where it is garbage.

In fact, every fast food place seems to be better in other countries than in america.

mcdouble is still 1.89

Well, the Bacon McDouble is back so thats nice

Anyway, the reason they're getting fidgity with the prices is they actually took a bath on the dollar menu, it massively boosted sales but actually led to LOSS because it turns out they couldn't afford that loss lead and they weren't upselling like they thought they would. But now people expect and demand the super cheap mcdonalds, it's all they've been known for over a decade. So they fucked themselves and now they're trying to unfuck themselves by trying to wean people off the dollar menu and pushing premium items.

Unfortunately, given their huge push on inner city African Americans? It ain't gonna work. You can't upsell to people so broke they literally depend on that dollar menu for food

Fuck them. Burger King does 10 nuggets for less than $2. Wendy's has 4 for 4 that has a drink, nuggets, fries, and a sandwich like a chicken BLT. KFC and Taco Bell have $5 boxes that come with 3 food items and a large drink.

McDonald's is partly responsible for creating this toxic environment of cheap food no matter the employee or environmental expense, they've pushed the limits on creating the cheapest food possible fucking over farmers and animals. They will sleep in the bed they made.

>no $1 tendies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>McDonald's is partly responsible
I would say they're CHIEFLY responsible, and yeah I agree entirely. It's a bit of delicious irony they fucked themselves like that.

but there are? 2 tendies for 2 dollars. That's a dollar a tendy

Their tendies aren't that bad either, I got a 20 piece once and it turned out to be way too much food. You can actually make a meal out of a 10 piece.

It arguably almost does. Burgers by themselves don't have all that many calories in them compared to fries, soft drinks, or deserts. Unless you have some kind of eating disorder, it would be really hard to get fat exclusively off of quarter pounders, so long as there aren't any supplementary items adding the real calories.

Look at the OP image you brainless idiot

>mcreddit
2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, 2 number 45's, one with cheese and a large soda. It will play until the audio has been completely played. Press L and Big smoke will request 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, 2 number 45's, one with cheese and a large soda and a large cup of schezwan sauce

>without egg 1 dollar
doesnt make any sense other than gouging their egg fanboys which i guess makes sense

FYI, the Arch Deluxe is coming back

>implying they use cartilage/beak/asshole when all of that goes into dog/catfood and other cheap feed
Literally they just use all the offcuts of normal pieces of chicken

> Hey there, yeah I'll take 3 micchickens
> Yep, that's it
> Thank you now which window do you want me to pull up to?
> Pepsi's fine

>sausage mcmuffin
>$1
>put an egg on it
>$3

Why

nobody actually buys a sausage mcmuffin.

i had one yesterday

>more complicated sandwich = betturrr

t. tasteless fatty

I'm in Texas and we have $1 mcchickens. Too bad the hot and spicy mcchicken is a little more now ($1.39 i think). It was $1 for like 10 years but the times they are a changin'

What i'm wondering... for like forever.. is ... how much does it actually cost them to produce these things?

at my closest McDonald's you can either get a 40-piece mcnuggets or a 10-piece mctendies.

Which would you choose and why?

Forgot to the price. Both are $9.99.

I *could* eat all of that in one sitting. But it would get boring and eventually dreadful. You need some variety of greasy fast food.

Obviously it varies by item, but back when the Double Cheeseburger was $1, McDonalds was actually losing a few cents for each one they sold. Franchise owners complained and that's how the McDouble was born. Eliminating one slice of cheese from the double cheeseburger allowed the McDouble to be sold at a tiny profit.

I'd go with the mcnuggets. You can get tendies similar to or better than McDonald's anywhere but nobody makes a better nugget. They pair better with the dipping sauces too. It's almost like McDonald's has engineered the mcnuggets to be hyper-palatable....

ahh.. but the double cheeseburger costs 4,2 dollar in my country according to google. Are we being ripped off?

It's at 71% dickass

>McDonalds

$1 cheeseburger
Spend one dollar to add bacon and a second patty
Spend one more dollar to remove bacon and add a third patty + cheese

>not eating a mcchicken

His neighbor is a goddamn American hero for what he did

He always travels with an emergency backup burger for occasions when someone serves him chicken.

>Put a cheeseburger in the double mcchicken
>Put a double cheeseburger around the double mcchicken

it's 50 cents more to make a mcgangbang. but on the other hand it'll have bacon now

The breakfast items seem overpriced when they're clearly much smaller than regular burgers, and have less ingredients.

>mfw i just fry an egg and bring it with me as a topping

That's cuz there's not as much demand so the food has to be stocked and made in less quantity, making it a waste of space. The price is forced higher to make up for that.

No side options, no fries. Only burgers and garbage drinks.

>no dollar sausage biscuit

>all inside a dubs

I do, faggot.

who hasn't made a poor man's big mac

>$1 mcchicken
God dammit we still have that gay 2 for 2.50 shit over here

2pc chicken, coffee, sausage mcgriddle, and sausage mcmuffin are a little steep IMO

Other than that breddy gud.

The new 1-2-3 menu is supposed to be rolling out nationwide today