Pringles is a lost cause

these New ones disintegrate on contact with ur tongue. ends up being like a mouth full of sand

dont know what i was expecting for $1.50 but... was this brand ever good?

no but everyone seemed to like the 90s commercials

I like them.

Were they loud tho?

they used to be bigger they're almost half the size now but the tin is the same size and it just makes me sad

i was hoping there was a thread about pringles up
thanks OP
good pic too

I still like the pizza ones

no, and they taste really awful.
they used to taste better too.

Fucking Australians man

seemed better back in the day but with a lot of shit like this its probably mostly having kids taste buds and nostalgiafaggotry

These and oreos were crazy good when they had trans fats in them.

>millennials will never taste godly trans fats snacks
what a fucking thought

I think the reason for their decline is that they're putting cellulose into the chips in order to produce the same volume of product for lower cost. The new ones almost have a woody, cardboard taste to them, and I think the reason they've been going crazy with all these new flavors is to try and cover that up.

>he doesnt buy pizza or cheese pringles
Lmaoing@urlife

Has anyone else tried the dill pringles? They're surprisingly good imo.

fascinating if true. whered you learn this.

noted. do they have the consistency of an actual chip?

Oreos only stopped putting trans fats in their cookies in 2006. You're a millenial if you were born as far back as the late 1980s

Part common knowledge, part conjecture. Cellulose is often added in small amounts to many mass-produced, highly processed foods for the reasons i previously stated. And since cellulose isn't absorbed by the body, it isn't required for food companies to list it in the ingredients label. This also has the added benefit of actually decreasing the calorie count of the food.

In reality, the only way to tell for certain if a food has cellulose added is to have it tested in a lab (to my knowledge), since most of the time care is taken to not put in so much celluse that it affects the flavor. However, I believe Pringles has added way too much, giving it a noticeable taste of cardboard.

Yes they do? I'm not sure why they would have a different consistency.

Wow. The fucking jews leave nothing sacred.