What's the biggest fast food burger on the market today? I'm REALLY hungry already...

What's the biggest fast food burger on the market today? I'm REALLY hungry already, and I'm doing intermittent fasting for another 12 hours

Why bother with intermittent fasting if you're just gonna clog your maw with garbage afterwards?

To feel better about it I suppose

I eat 1 massive 2000 calorie meal per day, like our ancestors did for millennia

So he can spend the rest of the day trying to shit it out as a workout.

Probably a retard who thinks meme fasting will make him thin

Using a dietary regime like IF to justify eating like a slob is really something only true normies can so. If you cant eat a decent way with normal non IF style, why even bother?

Normies always market things ive just naturally done. For awhile i never ate all day until evening because it made me feel good and i stayed lean. Same thing happened with thick rim glasses, i basically was the first person to wear them fashionably.

Yeah, your ancestors ate burger king.

Go into In-n-Out and name two numbers and they will hand you a burger with that many patties and slices of chee. If it's a really big number a manager might come out to see what's up because of some bullshit-ordering fat fuck who started out accosting the poor cashiergrill about how he's been fasting even though CLEARLY he has not been doing so long enough.

We wuz burger kangz

I'm only 165 lbs dumbass, and I live on the glorious East Coast so we don't have shit-n-out. It's snowing pretty hard now so I'll probably just go to the closest place (Wendy's™) and get the Dave's Triple™.

Plus it looks like the Wendy's™ app now has coupons like the McDonald's™ and Burger King™ apps do. Sweet!

Go to steak n shake and order a 7x7

>adding more burnt meat makes it better
BK is such a retared company

look in a mirror, and you'll see the biggest fast food burger available, you piece of shit.

>like our ancestors did for millennia
nobody knows exactly how, or how much, they ate. Least of all some faggy cu/ck/

underrated post

>humans have existed for millennia
You ignorant cunt.

to actually answer the question

Monster thickburger at Hardees/Carls jr. 1400+ calories

you saying humans haven't existed for millenia?

I mean what's gonna make me fat. Eating nothing yesterday or the day before and then 2000 calroies today? Or 2000 calories the day before, 2000 calories yesterday and 2000 calroies today?

>humans have existed for millennia
Fake news promoted by "scientists."

>Dave's Triple
I used to love those, until they started dipping everything in fucking grease: even the bun's fucking soaked, so now you can't eat them without wanting to fucking die afterwards.

Hardees does have the best burgs

I believe pic related will make whatever you want. I had a friend that worked there in highschool, and he made an $80 "burger" for some drunk guy that came in with his friends. It had some absurd shit like 10 patties, 5 chicken patties, and 5 chicken strips on it.
It was basically just a big pile of food.

fuck

fuck off ken

Yeah Ken get the hell out of here

Whataburger sucks fat deeeick

I don't think a restaurant chain can perform fellatio, user.

Whataburger does it out back by the dumpster for $10, same price as everything else on their horrible menu

I don't think the mexicans that work there are actually named whataburger, user.

Alcohol makes things a bit fuzzy

700 years Darwin boy.

you're also probably not doing lumber work or hunting or farming all day like your ancestors did
stop getting your bullshit diet advises from youtube and talk to a real nutritionist.

It wont look anything like that, my proof is in the time i got a 10 patty ultimate whopper with cheese, it was tiny as fuck

Mammoths were like unwilling burger king

i need to double check my calculations to be sure but if you ordered two and combined them it might be an octoburger, that's like the gameboy of hamburgers, you could practically play pokemon red with that much beef

kek'd

>he thinks a millenia is a million years

lel