I've tried like four of his recipes and they all turned out underwhelming...

I've tried like four of his recipes and they all turned out underwhelming. Is there something he's doing that he isn't conveying in his videos? Why the fuck can't I replicate what he shows?

circlejerk incoming..

they probably don't taste that good to begin with in the videos. He has really excellent production quality, but most of the food is kinda bleh to be honest.

What stuff did you make specifically? Did you make the classic stuff like beef wellington or the more TV-ish ones?

who is this?

Youtuber with a cooking show.

Get serious jew vibes from this guy

You get jew vibes from anything that doesn't wear a swastika.

try the spaghetti with garlic and oil

he swore on camera so you know it will be good XD

I tried his pan-roasted chicken breast, his chili, aglio e olio, and carbonara. The chicken was just bland and not worth the effort, the aglio e olio didn't have the 'magical' quality he talks about, it just tasted like garlic and lemon, and the chili and carbonara were decent only because they're pretty standard recipes that I could've gotten from anywhere.

Sounds like you just suck at cooking

oh wow i'm never watching anything of his again
fucking jews a m i right
guys
noses

I haven't been too impressed with the limited number of videos I have seen from him. His recreations seem...ok, but then all of this personal twists are all kind of weird. Foodwishes/Chef John and Seriouseats/J. Kenji Lopez-Alt are better instructional videos. If you want a reddit soyboy type of chanel channel at least watch a decent one like that french guy.

Would explain why he's so mediocre yet gets millions of views.

Not him, but how fucking hard is it to copy what someone does on youtube? For fucks sake man.

I realized this when I saw how undercooked his beef wellington pastry was

Because jews are just really interesting, no matter what they do.

so who gives a shit who his parents are or whatever
take it to /pol/ please i guess is what i'm saying

case in point: Seinfeld
it's a show about nothing and still one of the best ever made

Oh okay, I wouldn't know about any of those. Though I agree a lot of it has a "isn't worth the effort" taste. Or was not made to me eaten, just laughed at, in the first place.

oliver "please donate to my patreon goys" babish

EXACTLY

>i followed a recipe off youtube and it wasn't good

He's a really shit tier chef who doesn't know what he's doing desu. He didn't go to culinary school.

You need better quality ingredients and to learn to cook