See the memes, was led to believe it's 500 a piece

>see the memes, was led to believe it's 500 a piece
>look up price, it only works out to $15 a piece (~300 a person for 20 piece course)

Is it really that bad for a 3-star Michelin restaurant?

probably a better way to spend 300 than an average night smoking crack

>Is $300 too much for a 15 minute meal of raw fish and sushi and no drink?
yes you retard

raw fish and rice i mean

>$500 a piece

are you literally retarded what possible meme could you have fallen for to believe that

>15 minutes
Spotted the food shoveler

>not shoveling food
some of us have to work for a living, your bourjwa scum.

his restaurant is a tourist trap
its the same quality as any other good japanese sushi restaurant but priced to rip off westerners

how is it a rip off, if he can charge people 300 bucks for this stuff and people snap it up that's just the market at work
capitalism bitches

because you can get the same quality of meal for $50 but those restaurants are not located at a trainstation to suck money from baka gaijins

>20 pieces
damn. I feel like you'd be uncomfortably full after that

Idk mate, I can eat a 20 pc nugget, McDouble, and, fries no problem at all.

Yeah, I would think so. I'd just stop at 12 and consider the rest as a tip.

considering the tickets and airbnb is gonna be like 3k for the trip why not spend 300 on some dank ass sushi.

20 morsels spaced out is way more filling than 20 morsels shoveled down in a few minutes, not that fatty would understand

Make a guess to yourself as to how many people return and then tell yourself it isn't a tourist trap run by a tyrant

Jiro Dreams of Midwestern Poverty.

look at that smiling face. so smug
whether you're for or against him
he knows you just can't stop talking about him
all because he does what he loves

Because it tricks retards that think more expensive = more quality.

But it is true to a certain point, do you mean to tell me a $10 steak versus $100 differs only in price?

is the food worth $300?
no
is the experience worth $300?
up to you

that's fine dining
do you get it now guys
holy shit

My retarded friend jumped off the bridge cus i told him too. suck it, that's just how friendship works.

well done.

It's impossible not to make fun of the people on this site. They're just so stereotypical.

Honestly being able to say you had Jiro is worth at least $100 extra automatically over other places

it's 350 a plate you stupid gajin

remember the part when that autistic guy showed up and asked for a flier? classic.

Says the guy who has obviously never had a night of smoking crack

>no drink
are u possibly american?

"no drink"

fucking amerifats and their endless refill soda bullshit.

Why would anyone do that? Go online and tell lies?

>(((capitalism)))

so go to those restaurants retard

people will pay a premium to eat le raw tuna on rice man's food and there's no reason not to let them

You dirt people are still after this topic, aren't you? For the love of god, have some dignity.

Why are you so against calling retarded people who waste money, retarded people who caste money?

$3000 gaijin.

Hard shell clam...there is a soft shell clam?

>not located at a trainstation

What's that? You have to pay more for the convenience of not having to go looking for a different place?

What's that? He's also paying more in rent because he's located so conveniently?

"Weh weh I'm lazy and people who are willing to come to me so I don't have to walk are charging extra for it, clearly I am being ripped off."

Get ye fucked.

Not in the sense that their shell is soft. There is a species of clam that is called "Soft shell Clam" because their shell is thin, so it breaks easily.

do you eat the shell?

You can, it adds a nice little crunch

>do you eat the shell?

Don't... think so?

Honestly I have no idea, I don't think I've ever been served soft shell clam but I would guess "no."

That doesn't make it not a rip off. Rip offs can only exist in capitalism you retard, in communism you get nothing either way.

Sushi is the name of the rice funnily enough