How can a menu be so large yet offer so little variety?

How can a menu be so large yet offer so little variety?

Small amount of ingredients presented in many different ways.
Just like chinese take-out restaurants with hundreds of things to choose from.

so is breakfast served all day or what? I'm nervous about asking for a breakfast item

And yet I only get the bean burrito...

It says served until 11am on the fucking menu you momo

taco bell sucks

There is endless depth to the taco bell menu.

I worked there for 9 years and used to run a top 100 nationally rated taco bell. That's out of 5,500 stores. AMA

ever make something for yourself not on the menu? ever pitch said food idea to a higher-up?

Exactly. But Taco Bell is "just add hot water" to make those ingredients. At least they cook the meat at Chinese restaurants.

I though the double cheeseburger with fries was $2.95? This bullshit is $14.

Why would you work there for nine years?
What do you do now?

?

I see a ton of different and interesting offerings. What am I missing here?

All McDonald's does is burgers like every other place does, fries like every other place has, nuggets which other places have and soda. Their burgers also suck by the way.

WOW
The 1/3 pound burger meal is fucking $11 for a measly FIVE ounces of burger meat AND you have to pay an extra dollar for cheese.

Fuck that.

Are Americans really so stupid to pay $12 plus tax for a shitty fast food cheeseburger?

They fucked up by making their $5 box cost $6, making plain chips with cheese more expensive than triple layer nachos, getting rid of choco tacos, and generally fucking you over on how much meat filling they use

Their $5 box still cost $5

Why are you lying?

But then you have to choose between taco smell oat and soy sausage or ching chong cat and dog sausage

Thanks to the miracle of mathematics, there's a bajillion unique combinations of just 8 simple ingredients

better deal than most of europe and a better burger too

Such a cucked menu
>pic relate is the true partitions menu

I'm guilty of this, but only at Five Guys. But what I would get isn't a fucking TRIPLE cheeseburger with all the "basic" burger ingredients.

I feel like I'm the only person alive who goes to taco bell and just enjoys their tacos. No gimmicky bullshit, just a regular, "I'd like a soft taco, please."

McDonald's is literally the worst "food' place you can eat. Used to work for a maintenance company that did maintenance on their soda machines and a variety of other places. Literally every single McDonald's had black mold growing all over it from the staff never cleaning them, ever. We'd only ever get called if there was something wrong with the machine mechanically.

I literally refuse to touch the door at McDonald's now if I have to go near the place.