What's the best way to prepare your water or do you just drink it raw?

What's the best way to prepare your water or do you just drink it raw?

for me, it's activated water. the best form of water.

how poor do you have to get to settle for literal water?

I mix my raw water with alcohol, like my ancestors before me.

>not buying raw water

Science has gotten out of hand. Apparently water is now deadly if it hasn’t been treated with synthetic chemicals

It's like the sterile tend of the past 20 years. It's coming to a head and the overly careful will die to the simple flu because their immune system has had no antibodies. Now they're discovering that wild caught mice are more resilient than the mice that have been in captivity.

you realize you're supposed to boil water after collecting it from some random stream right

raw WATER
or
raw water

For the love of God. I hope they all die along with the "journalists" that printed this

>Apparently water is now deadly if it hasn’t been treated with synthetic chemicals
No, it's deadly because animals shit in it. Have none of you ever spent any time outside

My family has a stream in the woods. My dad said he can drink it fine, but I would get sick because I didn't grow up with it.

Drinking water from a natural spring is fine. Drinking that same, untreated water after bottling it and shipping it hundreds of miles in a warm truck is retarded. I brought lakewater from canada back to the US in a bottle and it had shit visibly living it it for months.

I make sure my water reaches the minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees farenheit

please travel to anywhere a distance from your place and drink the local tap water and see how well you do

honestly getting a water tank is the best decision you'll ever make if you've got enough room

I have. I was fine.

>cooking your water
Veeky Forums is a raw board

>Drinking water from a natural spring is fine.

Not really. You can consume all kinds of pathogens which could cause gastrointestinal upset. It is best to treat the water in some way prior to drinking it.

I drink raw water gathered from local sources so I can acclimate myself and build up my immune system against common local pathogens.

I collect rain water from my roof and drink it, never gotten sick and this way I know I'm not getting water filled with chemicals by the government

why do clickbait articles get posted here as if this is reddit

>You can consume all kinds of pathogens
And you will live and produce the appropriate antibodies so you can tolerate it next time

Veeky Forums is nureddit.

>water filled with chemicals by the government
Ya'll really have lost your minds.
Besides I'm sure you believe chem-trails are a thing too. So no you aren't safe from those scary chemicals, at all.

The problem isn't drinking water direct from a ground source, I grew up doing that. The problem is that city people or people who've never lived on the land don't know what they're doing. That's what makes this dangerous.
If you want to drink "raw water" ( what a fucking stupid term), you drink from a spring. And not just any spring, it has to be in a location free from runoff from unsavory sources. Also you collect your water from the head of the spring (where it's coming out of the rock), not down stream.
I drank unfiltered water from a spring my entire childhood into adulthood (not every day, but whenever we were on the ranch), and I'm perfectly healthy. But I wouldn't trust someone from a city or who's never really lived off the land to sell me unfiltered collected water.

>Americans are retarded
What else is new?

All american water springs are poluted wtf dont u know?

This just gave me semantic disassociation.

This. If you're smart about it, untreated water is perfectly safe, just like any uncooked food really.

Does raw water have chemicals that turn the freakin frogs gay?

people afraid of wild foods are almost as silly as people who think they are a cure all for health

>boiling water like an ape
no thanks

Goddammit.....
When is that guy going to drop dead from a stroke or heart attack?

Grain alcohol and rainwater for me, Mandrake.

Modern raw water does. Natural organic raw water from an artesianal source doesn't. It's all the fault of pollution.

I prefer to drink my water straight from the toilet as Dog intended.

I have a SodaStream which carbonates it. I don't mind drinking tap water though.

Yeah, and your body kills them because there aren't all that many. They breed in the warm, protected waterbottle and overpower your immune response when you drink it. You simply should not drink untreated stored water.

Yeah - I mean it's not like diarrheal illnesses and dysentery haven't killed tens of millions of people throughout the world throughout history from drinking 'raw' water straight from mother nature as mother nature intended!

Your knowledge of immunity and infections is woeful and demonstrates your idiocy in this matter.

>They breed in the warm, protected waterbottle

Which tends to be filtered and checked for pathogens with strict QC and environmental monitoring.

The number of people in the present age who have died from 'water bottle' GI tract illnesses vs those who have acquired it from drinking from natural sources is practically negligible in comparison.

I prefer to only drink the finest of vintages, piss directly out of a vagina.

I have a private well so I guess that's considered raw although I never thought of it that way. Tastes fantastic and brews wonderful beer and mead.

>mead
>>>/Reddit/

Lol, literally the drink of Norsemen and vikings, the antithesis of numales. Show us on the doll where mead touched you, babby.

>Soyboys are literally scared of tapwater these days
Not everyone lives in fucking Flint Michigan

>Pagan larping

>synthetic chemicals

You sure sound smart!

Try having giardia once and then tell me that's a good idea

t. fluoride water drinker

I'm gonna need some proofs of that statement.