What the hell is wrong with America

what the hell is wrong with America

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=17484665011
grammarphobia.com/blog/2014/04/healthy-healthily.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a load of the europoor that can't afford a blender

I don't understand your confusion. Care to elaborate?

Are you seriously this obsessed that you have to cherry-pick a fucking advert for a blender from amazon?

amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=17484665011

Go cook something bland and terrible to make yourself feel better instead of shitting up the board so much.

You cucks don't see a problem with "5 Ways to Eat Health: Buy More Consumer Shit"?

I'm not poor

Or the fact that Americans can't stomach the thought of eating their vegetables, so they drink them with sugar instead.

>Eating healthy
>Blending your fucking fruits

you shittalking juicing, m8.

why are you hung up on some clickbait? are you new to the internet?

Wow, great thread guys. You sure showed America. I bet they are just reeling from being BTFO by 1 or 2 Yuropoors.

t. 300 lb sugar-blood

>fuck off eurocucks! based american freedom! we drink our daily calories in milkshakes!

I just looked at some live cams of American city's and the streets are filled with cucks just being destroyed by you guys. They are gnashing their teeth. Great job. War won.

>5 ways to eat healthy
*5 ways to eat healthily
Fucking Ebonics.
If you’re white and talk like this you should end yourself.

too many yurocucks like you obsessed with us. I mean what are you even doing reading our advertisements that's some next level obsession

>healthily
>So go ahead and “eat healthy.” Our guess is that “eat healthily” will begin to sound stuffy before long, if it doesn’t already.
grammarphobia.com/blog/2014/04/healthy-healthily.html

>blog

You're right. Let's take your stupid post as gospel then.

t. half breed Amerimutt

How will I ever recover from this accusation!? Some brown skinned gentlemen is calling me a half breed!

>with sugar
???

2. no cheese on your burgers
3. no ice cream after breakfast and lunch. dinner only.
4. dilute your daily 10 gallons of coke with diet coke
5. make your toilet and bathroom NO FOOD ZONES.

#2 should be
>replace your bread with a block of cheese
since americans think keto is healthy

>5

Will we ever find a country better than America? You guys all seem to think your country has it better, so let's hear those countries you're so proud of. You wouldn't omit the country you guys think is so much better would you?

I used to travel to America back in the 90s. The first impression you get is how fucking grubby the entire country is. It's a pig stye with embarrassing billboards on every highway.

It's a shitbox compared to every other western democracy. Norway, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden. UK.

America has no self respect. They're the drunk uncle of the modern world.

>I'll hide my shit country in a list, so I did mention it, but you can't pick one out to pin on me because I'm a huge pussy.
*yawn* Next?

you type like a fag and your shit's all retarded

I liked California, Arizona and Wyoming.
The east coast and rest of the mid west is best avoided.
I wouldn’t mind seeing Alaska.

UK :)

lol

a lot of yuropoors on this site are fresh from reddit and have been raised on social media

it explains why every board on this site has them sperging out about americans for no goddamn reason

It's the home of Capitalism user, you should kind of suspect it.

I must ask though, which part of the US did you visit in the 90s? By the sound of it you never went to the South where we're much less obnoxious as New York, Seattle and especially California.

ah so you can't handle a bit of banter so you go full butthurt in every thread. enjoy your muzzies lmao

canada, asshole. I thought that was obvious becuase I was travelling the fucking interstate, genius. You people have the intuition of a boiled egg.

heyyy hesse..

why do you hit enter so many times, asshole. stay in your gay faggot country

lol I've been to the UK and outside of London it's a shithole

I went through Seattle and its probably the most beautiful city at night I've ever seen.

>the only country connected to America by highways is Canada not to mention when I mention highways and billboards, they can only been seen by people driving into the country, not by people driving through it once their plane lands
> also Canada... fucking looooooooooool at that country being better than America.
My intuition was spot on. You have no leg to stand on. How does it feel to hate the only country that would stand up and fight for your militaryless ass? Fucking Canada... LMAO

not an argument

The rural countryside is gorgeous. London is dirty.

I'm not saying the Cities don't have there good parts. It's just generally Yankees have a more shitty attitude than Southerners.

Philly is a nice city at night as well. In the daylight though it's one of the filthiest cities I've ever seen in my life. Your Roads are absolutely COVERED in garbage and car pieces.

I love you anal fuckers. Its borderline autism all the time on Veeky Forums.

The polar opposite is actually true you larping retard.

>playing the "wither than you achmed/enjoy your muzzies" card
>argument

are you 12 years old?

>borderline
You new?
That makes it worse though? I mean if your capital is shit...

London is a shithole for sure.
Rural England and Scotland are lovely places.

Wow thanks European person, I'm stop using blenders because it's weird to you!

Jk honestly shocked some of you people don't kill yourselves. You're so poor a blender represents a significant expenditure. Stop breathing.

The UK has more than one capital, user.

Don't be pedantic; You know what I mean.

Did you come to Boston back then? If you did you'd probably remember us. We used to beat your fucking euro faggot heads in for fun. Your drunk uncle will beat your fucking ass when you act like you do. You try to come across as rich Europeans but the truth is that you're poorer than we are. You wear your $500 outfit to a club, but have no money for drinks. Like niggers. You try to euro our women and get them to buy your drinks, but they hate you because of your weird smell and uncircumcised thumb dicks. So you talk shit to them, trying to get free drinks...they tell US and we (in our scally caps and shit kickers) beat the everloving fuck out of you. You're not respected here just like we're not respected there. But, as we both know faggot, that when push comes to shove, you're the ones who end up cooked in their own fluids. I can't speak for America as a whole, but MY Boston puts Eurostanis in the hospital. Have fun continuing to eat our shit for the next few hundred years. Faggot.

>You wear your $500 outfit to a club,
They don’t use dollars in yurop.

t. Bill burr

>americans
>this proud of xenophobia

This looks like clearwater bc

>xenophobia
wtf do you think started this thread, Ahmed?

Scottish highlands.
Probably close to the same latitude at a guess.

The irony of this post.

You fucks are literally so xenophobic you made a thread cherry picking about a fucking blender to bitch about Americans.

You are literally rivaling the core of a black hole in terms of density.

They're just confused about what they represent. Sort of how a rape victim will fetishize being raped.

Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, probably some other places but the only problem is nz and Canada have shit PMs

Like in what way? The fuck that the company is trying to endorse people using the blender to eat "healthier?"

California hipsters tend to take this bait simply, because it's trendy. We're a capitalist country that gets bullshit like this advertised to us repeatedly. Only the biggest morons in existence actually buy that bullshit for what they're advertise for.

Because they're specifically advertising to eat healthier by eating fruits and vegetables? Advertisers do this kind of shit because studies show there is some mouth breather who has more money than sense might buy it over something that's cheaper and probably works better like any sane fucking person would do. Including buzz words in there just because it catches your attention better than, "Hey you can blend hotdogs in it so you can get more protein with those strawberries!"

you've bit the bait way too hard

Probably have at this point, but seriously 90% of the board is just Brits bitches about Americans and it's completely pathetic.

All these angry Americans... lads, it's a fucking joke, is this some kind of American defense meme squad?

stop posting

>this is today's damage control after yuro gets another bloody nose in a stupid thread
I-I was just joking g-guys...

because americans are so fucking stupid to know whats healthy for them

Blenders make eating fruits and veggies more convenient and tastier. Why do you hate them retard

Thanks for replying

I don't hate them. I'm just legitimately confused why this fucking thread was even made by the fucking brits just to complain about Americans some more.

Hey I'm a brit and wish I could afford a processor to make fruit and vegetable cocktails, would be so so much easier to stuff a bunch of greens into a plastic tub and drink them. Tried getting a cheap one and everything gets jammed in it. I think it would jam even if you just poured water into it.

I don't know what OP is talking about. Big gubment here is always talking about how kids are getting obese from too many snacks and not eating enough vegetables, eventually they are going to click that kids will drink them easier than eat them and they'll start promoting smoothies instead of hard vegetables to compete against candy and sweets. And if you speak to fitness people they don't have anything against it. OP is just a faggot as usual.

>I’m a Brit
>candy

If you say "sweets" to an American they think of cakes and desserts, so candy is the way of getting the message across that you mean mars bars and haribo.

Always blend your fruits with activated almonds in raw alkali water. Drink from a homemade coconut.

the new european diet is far superior
>pic related
>please enjoy your occupation while we blend our fruit smoothies

New Jersey is pretty good for foreign cuisine. Was there last year.

>new European diet
>pic from a take out restaurant in NY
Retard.

uh i think you missed the point. this was cleary a jab at europe being taken over by musilms. But yeah, jersey has some good foreign food.

Alright.

Enjoy your Am-chi-mex cuisine Paco-Joe-Chen

>what the he'll is wrong with America
The active promotion of mass consumerism

The biggest problem with "drinking your fruits" is that you get rid of the fiber and so it just becomes one big diabetes bomb.

It's a blender, not an atomizer. Fiber in, fiber out.

Only a juicer removes fiber.

>has never been to California

Ftfy

That's a blender though, Mr Europe, not a juicer so there is no loss of fiber.

user..really? Idk if you've noticed, but NO ONE is going to be calling on us to help them, at least for now. And you fucking know why.

>because dump is in office no one needs our help
Can I point you to the billions of dollars we send to 3rd world shit holes so they can afford shit internet to gum up our games and shit post?

Ah okay. Carry on.

Canada: America's largest national park

Wtf does Canada have to do with my post? Are you replying to the wrong person? Are you drunk?

>your country thats one of the largest in the world is all defined by this stupid fucking ad right?

I didn't say no one "needed" our help. But third world countries run by banana dictators and rife with rebel fighting isn't who I was talking about. Also, your statement is incredibly naive.

This is ridiculous, you're genuinely upset. Why can't you just take it to the chin?

>hong kong
Yeah, no. At least not anymore.

>NO ONE is calling for our help
>except all these guys calling for our help
>you're naive
And you're an idiot.
>got caught making a stupid thread
>i-it's you that's mad
And you're an idiot.

Fruits have a lot of sugar