I'm so fucking scared of botulism, I can't eat anything. How do I deal with this?

I'm so fucking scared of botulism, I can't eat anything. How do I deal with this?
Posting this here because food.

go to a therapist you fucking weirdo

Already am

don't eat food that has botulism in it

you could stick to eating hyperpasturized processed, packaged, instant type food like ramen and canned goods or really anything that's expiration date is 1 year or more from today's date

Don't eat boiled gopher tails.

Doesn't everything have botulism in it? Even processed meat could be infected.

Why not

That's pretty rare. I have something going on though. I haven't been able to eat normally for a month now. Just the BRAT diet basically. Nausea, stomach spasms. Going in for an endoscopy tomorrow. Already have blood tests, stool samples and an ultrasound. I'm scared even though they say it is no big deal.

Because botulism.

The only god damned source of botulism in a first world country is botched home canning and dirty needles get over yourself

Fish prepared wrong number

I heard prozac and clomipramine are good for botulism op

Can food yourself so you know it's not fucked up, jack scalfani has a great canning video on youtube

Can't you get botulism immunity shots?

>I can't eat anything
obviously you can or you'd be in a psych hospital for other fucking nuts

This. Or use online guides to help yourself get over those kinds of irrational fears if you can't afford therapy.

Hey, I remember you.
I was the poster who talked about having my gallbladder out 4 years ago. You haven't gotten your ultrasound results yet? Did they take images of you're gall bladder?

Can you?

No. You can treat it if it's caught in the early stages though.

Well shit.

Hey friend! I got the ultrasound results and my gallbladder and pancreas are okay. They checked a bunch of other stuff too that I don't really understand, but it's all okay.

Tomorrow they are going to do the endoscopy and take a biopsy. They'll also check for ulcers. Then maybe by Monday they'd have results on the biopsy. I'm a bit frightened about being put under/anesthesia and waking up during the procedure or something. I'm a huge pussy. :o/

Hyperpasteurization doesn't even get botulism out of food. Not enough time to remove the toxin and the spores can handle much more.

No shit. That's why non-acidic foods are pressure canned at 240F to kill the spores. Fwiw, botulism bacteria are present throughout the soil of earth but it needs an aneorobic, low acid environment to reproduce and produce toxins. Also, botulism toxin is heat sensitive; if you boil food for 10 minutes there's no chance of getting botulism poisoning. You're just an autistic faggot who should be culled in a humane society.

maybe that's why all you can afford is cheap garbage made of and packaged by poisonous chemicals that give you botulism
stop paying for someone to listen to your problems when we're here 24/7 you fucking asshole

Free healthcare, I aint paying nothing.

Then why suggest "stick to eating hyperpasturized..." when it does no help.

then probably not getting the best healthcare
TINSTAAFL nigga

>then probably not getting the best healthcare
The doctors get paid only if they do their jobs. If they mess it up or just goof around, no money. Rules, regulations and strict inspections yo.

Where do doctors get their money!?

pharmaceutical companies