Is there any occupation more embarrassing than fast food jobs?

Is there any occupation more embarrassing than fast food jobs?

Being a neet

you just posted this on /pol/

I was and am very proud of my track record of fast food work.

I was bin man for a while
At first I was ashamed but you get free food so I didn't care after a while

Where do you work OP

Not if you're a teenager or single mother.

FPBP as always

Well I don't think 15 year olds are really qualified to do much else so I don't really think it's embarrassing for them. As for adults I'd be more embarrassed to be homeless than to work a shitty job.

The occupation of current Europe by muslims.
The occupation of america's tables by healthy food.

Not if you're young. If you're over 30 and not the manager, you've failed at life.

But I don't care if you work there or not

I just want my damn burger not your life choices.

As long as you aren't working you aren't being recognized by customers outside of work. When a customer has a bad experience they don't forget your face. They give you a hard time outside of work as well.

I don't know about embarrassing, but what about a job where you scan and bag people's expensive items while you make minimum wage. You could never afford the things you work to sell, basically. When people say "wage slave", that's what I think of. Fast food workers can pay for the food they serve, at least. Then again, some slaves got to keep a portion of their crops, so I guess that's a modern form* of that after all.

*Without the whole forced to work or you're beaten, obviously.

Being a fastfood customer

It was just that funny user.

Why?

Store manager or assistant?

Would much rather work fast food than retail.

being one of those guys who stands outside a business in a costume waving at cars for advertisement

especially those guys with the arrow signs

It’s a slap in the face when you are “forced” to choose a fast food job, but I don’t think it’s that bad. McDonald’s is the only fast food job that’s stigmatized. I’ve nevwr walked in as a customer and felt embarrassment for any of the staff though.

Americans make fun of people that have no job, then make fun of them when they get a minimum wage job.

Agree if you're a teenager, but single mothers working in fast food truly are pathetic.

Palestine

If they really cared about their kids they'd be hooking or stripping.

Not having a job?

ITT buttockspenetrated wagies

What if the single mother is a teenager? Is it ok then? Also what if the single mother is a manager?

ALERT! salty wagecuck detected!

Retail banking.

What if they do cool tricks with the signs like spinning it and stuff

Cause liberals think a minimal skill job intended for entry level aged people aka kids should provide a livable wage for a grown adult and their family. Why the fuck even bother doing anything better than fast food if the bare minimum is a livable wage for a family. The same people want to take everyone's money as it is.

Because it's menial, unsatisfying and a huge pain in the ass, while more educated/ skilled jobs provide more money and more job satisfaction.

cleaning fucking toilets at stadiums

retard

The well thought and articulated argument of the liberal mind, everyone.

Tight end for the Kansas Chiefs.

Agreed but since when has doing the bare minimum in life resulted in good enough? Cause that's what the livable wage argument is. I went to college, got an engineering degree, busted my ass to get some raises so I can't give my family what I consider a decent existence. My starting salary was $30 an hour and I think I've worked 1000x harder than those fast food fucks yet I was only making 2x the salary. Explain how that's fair

fucking this.
doing anything is always better than doing nothing at all.

>
>Because it's menial, unsatisfying and a huge pain in the ass, while more educated/ skilled jobs provide more money and more job satisfaction.
All of those thinks are purely subjective and not fact based at all. Please conjure up an actual argument with logic.

You should just be grateful user! XD

She's still a single mother in all those scenarios though.

But she's a teenager so it's fine.

single mothers are always pathetic though.

I worked fast food when I was in high school for a few years. It wasn't really that embarrassing at all. I had a lot of fun with my co-workers and the work was pretty simple. The vast majority of customers always treated me with respect.

Same. Now I make a pretty good living.

I think it's maybe embarrassing when you are older. I mean if you are 35 and working fast food then you probably failed life.

I never treat adults I see working at a fast food joint but they should feel embarrassed. There's nothing wrong with working fast food when you're a kid learning some skills to advance to the next rung of the ladder. By admitting the minimum wage should be a livable wage for an adult you are admitting the best a grown adult can do in America is be a fast food worker. Despite the fact droves of immigrants with no fucking money came here with whatever skills they had and figured it the fuck out, with and without minimum wages.

Review

In poo in the loo land there's an occupation that involves diving into shit-water with no equipment to unclog the sewage system by hand.

Manual street sweeper?

There are literal sewage divers. I can scarcely imagine such a life.

S-starbucks doesn’t count as fast food, r-right?

Yes it does. Just because you earn tips and know how to steam milk doesn't make you any better than a burger flipper.

Call center employment. I speak from experience. The pay is good but it's not worth it.

I already answered him with cleaning toilets. shut this fucking thread down.

sage

Those types of jobs are usually reserved for the "untouchables." The caste system over there is fucked.

autism

Unlikely. When I go back to my hometown and see people I went to high school with working at fast food restaurants I can't help but automatically assume they have failed at life.

Considering 90% of the people on this board are neets that don't work, this is the wrong place to ask the question. I have never worked fast food, but I have respect for their employees because at least they are working unlike you fucking reddit migrant losers.

Probably cleaning public toilets

I usually make as big a mess as I can get away with whenever I use one

lol didn't read.

shut this fucking thread down

>Is there any occupation more embarrassing than fast food jobs?

Only suckers & dumb white kids work fast food.

Smart folks know how to game the system.

Yeah, it sound bad, but don't nobody know you're doing it and you don't have to be a slave & serve white fucks their fries.

vat?

>Smart folks know how to game the system.
You mean niggers selling drugs? Because that's a good way to get shot or arrested

McD in NYC pays $15 per hour and gives full benefits.

nyc? that fucking rat hole? Im pretty sure the rent and taxes make up for it.

enjoy your disgusting blizzard

>think I've worked 1000x harder
You didn't.
>only making 2x the salary.
$30/hr is more than twice minimum wage. You are a goddam idiot and your degree is worthless because of it.

I'm a security guard right now. I'm quitting after I realized I was embarrassed to tell my family what I did over the holidays.

The difference is that retail and fast food are seen as transitional, temporary jobs. You can say "Shit sucks. I was laid off so I'm stuck at Whole Foods for a bit until I find something better." Whereas security seems like it's a job for people that gave up trying to find anything better. And if you were one of those failed cops that became a security guard, you might as well just lie and say you're unemployed since that's less embarrassing.

security feels so good though

i got a graveyard shift guarding a mostly empty office building and underground parking lot. i do barely anything, i just read books, listen to podcasts, and shitpost on my phone.

the ease is worth the low pay and indignity.

of course i occasionally come across some crazy junky who wants to stab me with an HIV-laden syringe. but it's 99.9% chill.

Blizzards are DQ. McDonald's has the McFlurry

Actually the real reason I'm quitting is because I made the mistake of accepting a promotion to supervisor. Being on call 24 hours is not worth the low pay and indignity.

I used to work in retail, I was the only male working with about 15 other females. I hated it, I was pretty much just there to lift heavy boxes and open jars.
I was really attracted to one of my co-workers and it became pretty obvious and going to work became really awkward.

you should have put her in box and fugged her

I wish. Closest I'm going to get is fapping to her Instagram.

post it faggot

All occupations that do not give an individual a sense of pride and self-fulfillment are equally embarrassing.

Lol I thought that was a maga hat.

What if her husband died protecting her and her child from a wild animal?

Janitorial, I've worked both beeteedubs

One thing you can't refute though, is that if you love seeing people go full sperg/autist, it's the best job possible

>when a fastfood worker thinks they are a real person, and not merely a cog in the machine that serves us consumers, the real human beings

She should have married a man.

I always see people doing jobs like picking up rubbish on a highway and think it looks really comfy.
It'd be nice being outside and doing a stress free job that you don't really need to think about.

Haha, go make my burger wagie and dont forget to clean the toilet for Mr. Shekelstein afterward. I took the liberty to shit on the floor as the toilet itself wasnt properly cleaned.

This.

things that have never happened: the post

This.
I'd hang myself if I didn't have an occupation

being a poorfag is the most embarrassing thing
you have to serve people all day who think you are garbage

1000% this

What if it's a night job for extra cash?

Nothing wrong with a cleaning job nigger

Fast food workers clean toilets and the whole restaurant, work in the kitchen and as cashiers almost simultaneously in case you hadn't noticed. It's the most wagecuck job for people with no respect for themselves.

Better question: what are the comfiest minimum wage jobs

Working in any food kitchen sounds pretty bad no matter what position you hold.
Shit hours, low pay and not much opportunity to get anywhere.

I have had bad experiences with customers before, probably a good two dozen or so at least over the course of working retail in this city for the last 4 or 4 1/2 years, and not once have I met any bad apples outside of work, and my city is only 100,000 people.

The only time you would have to worry about this is if you are super horrible at customer service and EVERY customer hates you, but then you wouldn't last long at the job anyway.

What is behind the MALE door?

A toilet and urinal.

>neet
>occupation

Toy store

Comicbook shop.