Is the McRib actually good, or is it just a meme food? I've never had one before

Is the McRib actually good, or is it just a meme food? I've never had one before.

The McRib is fucking nasty, and i'm the furthest thing from a picky eater like most of the man-children that make up Veeky Forums

>Is the McRib actually good

No. If you've ever had to the misfortune of having to eat one of those frozen meal "porkribs", it tastes exactly like that.

So, is it the McChicken for you then?

It feels and tastes like a pork chop that has been run through a grinder with concentrated gristle and held together by magic, slathered in watered down bbq sauce.

If i was hungry, I wouldn't turn down one that was offered to me. But it's definitely ... uh ... not universally appealing.

100% meme

Do you remember that meme about the "pink slime" being inserted into meat at McD's, where the pink goo from processing cows at high speed was squeegeed off the surfaces and added to the meat? This is probably the closest you'll come to eating a pure version of that goo sculpted into patty form.

Well obviously it's the best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!". Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs. I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Do you enjoy a reconstituted "rib" without an actual rib in it? If so, the McRib is for you.

I have fallen for the meme once, just to see what the fuss was about, it was disappointing and not very good, I have to admit the marketing on it is genius though.

it tasted like something I’d get in my high school cafeteria back in the day

This. Genius marketing for a trash tier sandwich.

The McRib is brought back every year for black history month, fucking perfection level marketing.

>travel to germany
>the mcrib is part of the regular menu
it wasn't as good as I remembered it, tho

Shut the fuck up Ronald.

The McRib is my favorite item from McDonalds. Anybody who says otherwise is a faggot.

ok, it's your favorite food, congratulations on being a faggot

MCRIBBLE RICKKKKKKK

lol its spelled fagget

it's really nice once in a while
I don't understand the haters

It not even a rib, and it nasty. It doesn't look like pic at all, it all smashed together and you can barely see the imitation meat

It would be good if it weren't so sweet.

Its meme
Get mcnuggets and bbq sauce instead

not very good. the meat is spongy and obviously pure byproducts. the sauce is almost just a sweet flavor with a little tang, some liquid smoke flavor and a little vinegar. the bread has the consistency of pound cake, and almost as much sugar. add two slivers of onion and two pickle slices and there you go. and its served barely above room temp.

They're fucking disgusting. Save yourself, don't do it OP.

faguette*

You can save yourself the trip, OP, by getting a can of Spam and sculpting a ribbed, oblong patty out of it, then steaming it, then soaking it for awhile in cheap sugary bbq sauce, and putting it on a generic spongy sandwich bun with the cheapest floppiest pickle slices you can find and wilted onion strips.

They don't carry it in my country, probably because of health regulations or something, but I saw it in Germany once. I think I'll get it next I go there for shopping

>rib shaped patty
wonderful

I've only seen old people order it. How's the taste actually?

Its like a banquet frozen dinner rib desu

I made my own mcrib, I call it the mcfatty

I've had Rib sandwiches from public school that looked more appetizing than that.

bro just put your hand in the bread you look like the McFatty

I once heard a person on TV cleverly refer to the McRib as "Faux 'Que".

Literally any other BBQ sandwich is better than the McRib.

I like them

Meh. I order one if they're out mainly because of novelty, but I think the reason they don't keep them on the menu is because they know they're not that good, and they trot them out for the curious to try.

They did a promotion to buy one and get another for a buck, which I was open to.

I was served rib shaped patty sandwiches in USA school regularly growing up. I still buy these to make my own sandwiches as an adult for nostalgia

>is Mc[whatever] a meme food?
hmmmm