What are the most Veeky Forums professions? Bonus points for less conventional answers

What are the most Veeky Forums professions? Bonus points for less conventional answers.

Trucker, Writer, designing pringles machines, one of those people that goes around collect sounds for sound effects, video game alpha tester, football mascot, apple

Working any kind of shitty jobs. Waiter, lumberjack, mechanic, etc. In the past, writers worked these shitty jobs to scrape by while they wrote their masterpieces. Nowadays, they can get a professor position or teach writing. A lot of modern writers lack the kind of human experience gained through these low class jobs, and their art suffers as a result. Melville never would've written Moby Dick if he had been a English professor or a writing lab instructor.

dick sucker

Soldier.

professional tennis player

Veeky Forums shitposter

a wandering freak of nature looking for his mother

Dishwasher

Blue collar jobs, soldiers, and criminals mostly.

>criminals
This. Be a bankrobbing hitman that owns a club.

This is actually really beautiful man.

This.

Is water quality management a literary career?

It's common sense

Arby's sous chef

/thread

Physicist

never thought about it like that, very insightful

Lmfao

sucking dick

>one experience is more "real" than another
LMAO is this what you retards who can't even get into state schools tell yourselves to cope? I've been a waiter before. It's a shit job. I'm glad I grew up and moved on to bigger and better things.

I can understand how the burnout autodidacts who frequent this board would love to imagine their low skill low pay """"profession"""" has some deeper meaning to it though.

You actually didn't understand what the user posted. Study the lives of authors. Read Papa's A Moveable Feast. Most of the greats did menial work and used escapism from their mundane lives to produce works of substance. You get your Proust every once in a while who came from the upper crust (and we're all the better for it), but for every Marcel there are so many bus drivers, cabbies, bankers, dock workers, waiters etc. who became noted writers

Didn't you see the movie Paterson?

>using movies to support your claim on a literature board
haha

hemmmmmmingway is garbage.and moveable feast is his worst book. Also you talk like afag and your shit's retarded.

Professional amateur teenage modeling photographer
I myself have a huge collection, as did Carroll. Too bad the idiot was a bit autistic and took nudes.

No, his worst book was The Torrents of Spring

I used a film because you sound like an underage b& who needed something in color and made within the last two years that you can sit through in an hour and forty minutes to understand

>you can sit through in an hour and forty minutes
I watch all my films on 1.5x to save time

Nurse in a mental hospital.

H E R E S Y
E
R
E
S
Y

Lepidopterist

How often are your daily routines extraordinarily derailed?

You're kind of annoying. Busting some guys arse with your condescension even though he actually waited tables. In a discussion about 'real experiences' it seems strangely naive and unattuned to recommend user watch some flavour of the week Jarmusch movie to "get it".

Also I think your approximation is wrong. Heaps of writers have been aristocratic, or part of the upper classes, certainly not in some 1:200 ratio or whatever like you imply.
I think you're underage and still in school, or tertiary education (yikes!)

Gravedigger
Voice actor for cartoons
Scion of a destitute aristocratic family
Telemarketer
Ambulance driver
School electrician or plumber
Personal assistant for an archbishop
Land surveyor
Building superintendant and rent collector
Senior Vice President in charge of Operations for the EMEA region for a large pharma/defense/energy company
Writer (of bad erotica: use it as front for writing a serious novel that never gets published in your lifetime)

Never. Only ordinary derailment occurs.

Coffeehouse barista

I'm a set designer
going to be a set designer
does that count?

My english professor worked the night shift at a graveyard when he was still in college.

Exterminator

My english professor looked for stolen artifacts and shot tons of nazis when he was in college.

It was a mistake entering this thread and I deeply regret it.

writer

/thread