What are some books about untalented comedy show hosts who have only ad hom jokes to offer?

What are some books about untalented comedy show hosts who have only ad hom jokes to offer?

So...

Thats an absolute brillant idea, user. You should write it.

But seriously we can't let Shitmf get the nuclear codes.

>ad hom jokes
What the hell is this supposed to mean?

Ad hominem

Watch the King of Comedy.

Also how did he turn into such a hack? When he was on the daily show he was still liberal but he'd call out both sides and at least have a touch of subtlety or cleverness in his material. It wasn't always the best and I wasn't a huge fan but it was decent satire. Now he literally just reads the news and says that it's bad while the crowd jerks him off.

>ad hom jokes
nigga are you serious?

MY VAGINA SMELLS LIKE A BARN ANIMAL

What are some books about retards who post pol/tv threads on Veeky Forums?

I'm going to steal the term ad hom; are you fine with such a thing? I'm doing it anyway - but - for the sake of new sincerity and so on and so on you know.

I got cringe chills when they went to Jerry Lewis's house.

Brompfff god the nukular codes now. : O

This board needs a better janitor. It's 75% flaccid shitposting when it's not big and popular enough to warrant it and it gets worse and worse by the day. Veeky Forums is the dumpster of slow boards.

Oy vey the goyims are getting unruly shut it down!

His baddinage with black piano man totally redeems the show

Ikr? Colbert used to be decent as fuck, but these days it's just
>Drumpf lmao

Colbert is a quality satirist, and was ahead of his time when it came to utilising the web and especially utilising social media where he did things like raid wiki and rig polls.

Everybody caught up to him when it came to taking advantage of the internet, and he's a lot shittier as a talk show host than a satirist. The primary target of his satire, Bill O' Reilly, had his career ended by scandal.

The man was a genius in the 2000s, you could make a good argument he was the best Liberal comedian of the 00's. He just lost every edge he had and is now just a milquetoast liberal commentater. He's overshadowed by current year man, who he used to overshadow, simply because current year man can at least produce high quality content, which Colbert completely fails to do ever.

TV political commentators in general have been rendered mostly obsolete by the internet as well. It used to be the case in the early 2000s for example that there wasn't really a practical way to view video clips on the internet, so you had to watch TV to really see the latest videos about what Bush did that week. Those liberal comedy shows were largely successful just because they showed a clip of a politician or the media saying one thing, and then saying another thing, right next to eachother. Now there are better alternatives. Political comedy shows will never return to their former glory because they have simply been rendered obsolete.

T. saw colbert live.

t. Joe

TWO

Laughing my ass off, can't believe this thread is still up

what are some books about homosexuals who spend their whole lives bumping Veeky Forums threads

Anything by Tao Lin

I completely agree with everything you said. I went to high school in a suburb outside DC, so in 2010 when Colbert mania was reaching critical mass I went with some friends to his rally with Jon Stewart. I think standing by a line of port-a-potties on the National Mall while some jackass from Media Matters asked 15 year-old me to sign a petition to "fight Fox News" is what opened my eyes to sheer laziness of his politics. At the very least it firmly established in my adolescent mind that his skill as a humorist and his skill as a pundit were deeply unequal and he was attracting a lot of idiots, possibly like myself, who weren't think very hard about what he was saying because what he was saying was entertainment and nothing more

Its a shame because it didn't have to be this way. Biden quoted Kierkegaard on the show and he and Stephen shared an earnest moment of loss and faith. When Ted Cruz was on he admonished his audience for their boos and implored that they hear the senator out. There was a chance for Stephen to play the Hollywood parallel of his good friend John Dickerson - a man so honest, fair, and upright he bridges the country's political and cultural divide. The country doesn't want that though, there's better ratings in partisanship and outrage. This place is done for, build a new route to china if they'll have you.

>anyone who likes a quality board is a kike shill
i just want troglodytes to go away senpai

Which Kierkegaard quote? I can't find it.

HAHAHAHA

give that comedian a show!

my diary desu

You haven't seen /ic/ my friend. Veeky Forums is fucking god tier compared to /ic/.

>What are some...
You are the same guy spamming /tv/ and other boards, aren't you?
Get a fucking life

Colbert's gift was always his impromptu which works for satire but not so much for mainstream talks how host. Shit on his liberalism all you want, but if you didn't foresee this drop of quality at his announcement, you are just jumping on the bandwagon

Melville's Pierre