With all the autistic screeching about sushi being a scam and which fast food is best...

With all the autistic screeching about sushi being a scam and which fast food is best, I think it's time we discovered just how pleb this board is:

bbc.com/news/magazine-22000973

My result is pictured. What about the rest of you co/ck/s?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-22000973
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think I beat you by default because I'm American instead of British

>gets confused by a foreign currency symbol
>can't convert in his head
I'm actually American too, and I think we know which category you're not in.

How can you be elite if you make zero units of currency, retard?

Thanks...

Im a nolife robot but i cant see what it has to do with food

An income of 0 USD is equivalent to an income of 0 GBP

If you have any more advanced math questions I'm here to help

But you make zero GBP if you live in the US, how retarded are you that you can't read a question?

If you can't make sense of the quiz, don't worry about it. You're "Precariat", we're good.

I was actually expecting to get some sort of 'petit bourgeois' or 'upper middle class' result (technical middle class in the language of this survey), which would match my financial situation, but I suppose my interests and social activities are more on the 'elite' side.

>knowing people socially
gay

(and for reference I think sushi is one of the few dining-out options that I would actually consider NOT a scam -- I doubt any of the people complaining about the cost have ever tried to make good sushi at home)

>Precariat
>This is the poorest and most deprived class group.
even the BBC thinks I'm worthless

What on earth is this purposefully divisive shite?

to distract and divide Britons while their treasonous government imports more extremists/rapists/murderers/terrorists and then prohibits anyone white from owning cutlery.

>+1 in the "precariat" column
The Precariats tend to:

-Not have a passport

-Get defensive and belligerent when the topic of other countries comes up

-Live within 15 miles of their birthplace - over 80%

Well. I don't think this is bad?

>bbc.com/news/magazine-22000973
>Doesn't tell you whether the (((Elites))) are diverse or not. Really makes you think.

I'm okay with this at the moment.

I like Sushi and haven't eaten fast food in more than 7 years.

Have to say I am a bit surprised by my result, but given how their scoring works, it makes sense.

Well, fuck I was expecting to be in the lower-middle class after currency conversion.

fug

This is hilarious because I have 600k in savings/stock

Apparently me knowing people of different professions is worth more than your 600k which makes this "test" retarded.

>trips of Satan
>Precariat
I like this post buddy

So idiots could use a clickbait internet quiz to feel superior to others.

That's the BBC at work though.

I'm . This test is heavily biased towards home ownership and yearly income.

I figured this would a common result here

welp I rent and only made 10k last year so that must be it. I suppose being a trust fund baby from old money is unusual though.

There's also plenty of people like me, who are just plain poor, but take advantage of how cheap high culture has become.

3rd point is a total opposite

Yeah I live way the fuck below my means and intend to stay like that. My bookshelves are cinder blocks and 2x12s and my TV is sitting on a stack of stolen milk crates.

This is true, it has become very easy to expose yourself to a wide array of cultural activities that used to only be the domain of the upper classes.

>I suppose being a trust fund baby from old money is unusual though.
It is, and with the cut off for savings being 100k, there is no way for this test to account for the true wealth of people that don't need to work or own property

My real result was the emergent service worker. What does knowing certain types of people have to do with elitism??

Because rich, private school fucks love their custodian and mail person pals.

BEWARE :

LA CREATURA...
EL ATROCIDAD...
EL MUTTO ABANDERADO...
EL GOBLINO...
LA GOBLINO...
LA BANDERO...
LA MENACE GLUTTONICA...
EL BOOMER...
EL RASTRERO...
EL DEVORADOR...
EL ETÉREO...
EL ORCO...
EL VACÍO...
EL CABALLERO OSCURO...
IL PROFANO...
LA ABOMINACIÓN...
EL TURKO MONGOLIO...
LA BESTIA...
EL ABISMAL...
LA EFERMA CREATURA SUBORDINADA A LOS JUDIOS...
LA FALTA...
IL MONSTRO...
EL JUDIADO CRETINO...
EL TIRANO...
EL EJÉRCITO DE ZION...
EL CEREBRO...
EL TERATOMA DE LA HUMANIDAD...
EL BALROJO...
EL PERRO MALDITO ...
EL ATROZ CRUZADO BLANCO...
EL MONSTRO ARENOSO DEL TEMPO...
IL DEMONIO...
EL DIGLETTO FURIOSO...
EL BAMBINO...
LA SINIESTRA PRESENCIA...
EL MESIAS IMPURO...
EL DEMONIO ASQUEROSO...
LA CRIATURA VERDE...

LA LUZ EXTINGUIDO

Your class is largely determined by who you hang out with. If you're penniless, but you're still going to parties with CEO's you're probably not culturally deprived

I'm human waste

This has absolutely nothing to do with food

Elite apparently. This websites retarded.

>be a Honda driving faggot
>live in Flyoverville, Tennessee
>have a predilection for millenial energy drinks
>parents named you Jordan
Yeah, you’re truly one of the elite.

Poor and cultured, that's me alright

lol your results say you're a rich moron, the irony

Thanks for telling me what I alreadt knew BBC.

why are there so few middle class?

Ah yeah boy read em and weep

Middle class barely exists, you're either poor or well off enough to be rich.

It is a long complex answer, but is it in a nut shell.
However the answer to your question constrained to this website is that this "test" is biased towards home ownership, the first purple segment if you are going clockwise. Notice that most of the people that have posted results have a small segment, the test is geared to shift you towards the "bottom" four categories if that segment is small. It seems that a large percentage of the people that post here are either highschool students, university/college students or are just starting out after graduating, so the instances of home ownership are low, which means few middle class results.
It is a simple test, that is not really designed to, nor capable of giving accurate answers.

my eating habits are definitely not 'elite'

my music interests and social circles, parental income, and job are more in-line with elite, but my diet consists of malt liquor and fast food/pizza