I promise to delete this if in wrong place or thread or whatever, but I can not fucking deal with all these eggs...

I promise to delete this if in wrong place or thread or whatever, but I can not fucking deal with all these eggs. I have two hens and they lay so many damn eggs. I want to donate them to homeless shelters or kitchens, but no one will take them. I don't care if I get money or anything like that. My friends and family can't even keep up. I don't want to waste them, so I feed them to the hens once in a while but I'm still drowning in them. Does anyone know where I can donate them? I am exhausted making quiches and mayo and deserts and omg just please help me.

butcher and eat one of your hens
now you have 50% fewer eggs and a nice meal to have with your eggs

Get a pig

I've had up to 7. They don't go bad quickly - have patience.

I've had 6+ dozen on my counter before. Parents, siblings, neighbors ... eventually they find a home.

Also, learn how to cook. 2 eggs a day is nothing.

how much time does your chickens spend indoors?
how many eggs are you talking?
donate your unwanted eggs to me, your in ohio right? if your not just put some in a carton and put them in one of the carts at your local grocery store. one that is out in the parking lot

Stop being a homo.
Two chickens cannot lay that many eggs.

Eat the fuckin things and stop whining.

I eat no less than 12 eggs per week...often many more.

>ib4 herp herp fatass

>>I eat no less than 12 eggs per week...often many more

Go find a woman.

No, they're ESAs.

No, HOA. Also not a fan.

Specifically said I was tired of making shit with eggs in it. I'm tired of eating eggs.

They spend a small amount of time indoors. I have a patio I can open and connect with the yard. They chill out there and I chill on the patio couch. They're up to 2-3 a day each. Don't wanna just leave them somewhere without at least being told they're unappreciated. I'm in FL, btw.

What for? Already too many in here.

Alright, be that way. Boo hoo for you. Too many eggs. So sorry.

throw them at black people. I don't consider that a waste

I agree! Hence I'm trying to find a way to give them to someone who will appreciate them. Wow sorry for trying to be a good person. I didn't post this to complain, you little shit. I posted this to get some help on how to help others.

Wasting eggs is a waste. The pain of black people isn't a waste. They should be pickin cotton.

Hatch the eggs and allow them to become McChickens.

Then you proceed to shit on every idea.

2 eggs a day and you have a problem? That's a dozen eggs every 6 days.
>get a mate
>get a single neighbor to take half a dozen a week
>get your mom/dad/sibling/grandparent to take half a dozen a week
>get a coworker to take half a dozen a week
>learn how to cook and enjoy them in casseroles or on burgers
>pick up a drunk girl and make her eat them all

nope, nope, nope. Woe is me.

>No, they're ESAs.
let me get this straight
you have chickens as service animals?
do you take them out on leashes if you have to go somewhere stressful?

>No, they're ESAs.

Chickens?

but if it shows them their place, it's not a complete waste. I mean yeah it could have fed a hungry white kid and that would be a better use. But the jews made a bunch of laws basically saying it's illegal to give these eggs to starving white kids. So the best thing you can do is use them to achieve just a small modicum of racial justice.

Bake bread and cookies (for gifts if nothing else), make your own pasta, make a breading for fried chicken... make and eat things that don’t involve eating eggs as eggs is what I’m ultimately getting at. Sell some on the side of the road if you can get away with it or get a license and sell them everywhere. “Farm Fresh Free Range Cage Free Organic Eggs” would fetch a high price per dozen while simultaneously taking care of your problem.

should i write my congressman about these insidious Jewish laws?

>Don't wanna just leave them somewhere without at least being told they're unappreciated
you mentioned HOA so you might not be allowed. but maybe set up a small table and put a few 6 packs on it with sign saying free eggs.
I know you are already tired of eggs. but I'll give you my favorite recipe
creamed eggs
make a bachamel (butter and flour roux, lightly cook with out adding color. add milk bring to a boil)
add a bunch of hard boiled eggs that have been cut up
add some cooked and drained ground hot breakfast sausage
add some (1/4-1/2 cup) cheddar cheese
season with salt and pepper
pour over split biscuit or toast

Yea, reckon it's for the greater good - on par with the leather of a bull whip to keep them in line, the hemp rope to remind them whose boss, or the nugget of lead to send them back home.

>hollandaise sauce
>hard boiled in salads.

This is bait and OP isn't even trying

donating is a good idea, you could call just about anybody in the area running a shelter of some sort, explain your issue, and see if they'd be willing to take a dozen or two eggs from you whenever you build up enough.

also backyard chickenkeeping is popular enough that you might be able to find other people in your area doing it who would either take your eggs or know people who would take your eggs.

>ESA
AHAHAHA, WHAT WENT WRONG AMERICA??

depends who your (((congressman))) is. It's not Bernie Sanders is it?

that's just mean.

>This is bait and OP isn't even trying
do you think OP of the thread is baiting?
I don't think so. OP just don't want her eggs and she feels bad throwing them away. and wants to help people.
OP ask your friends, family, coworkers. some one will take them. if not ask neighbors you see walking in the neighborhood. if that don't work take them to a job and family service place and give them to some of the folks coming out.
one time I went to the local "food cupboard" around here and a local farmer had donated dozens of extra small eggs. all in 18 packs. I never knew eggs could be so small but damn they were the best thing I got that day, have you asked a local food cupboard

don't worry, im from alaska
everyone from alaska is mistrustful of hebrews

nice, I lived in Fairbanks for five years, went to Lathrop High School.

Why do millennial need pet animals by their side to feel safe when engaging in normal life?

shit, ive lived in anchorage all my life
good to see alaskabros on here

Dehydrate them. Powdered eggs ftw

Go egg some houses and cars you fucking loser.
Learn to pickle some for the apocalypse.
Make artwork our of them.
Start a cooking business with them.
this This is a repost of a repost of a repost. The emotional support animal shit is original though. mad props.

What do they have little vests and help you with you PTSD lmao

what are their names?

I wish I had backyard hens, I already eat 6 eggs every day

When i had 3 chicken it was too many eggs. Sadly i have 1 chicken now but even she makes a fair few eggs. Its kinda odd because i used to eat more eggs i swear.
I never want to buy eggs again but at the same time im not buying chickens just for eggs.

Chicken vests are cute but retarded.

Get some. Chickens themselves are pretty cheap

Your chicken is cute. Take good care of it.

I know, I'm missing the backyard part

Put a sign out front that says "farm fresh eggs for sale"
That's what people in the country here do

freeze them, they thaw out fine and cook up like normal

and/or make some tasty baking rich in eggs (pound cake style)

Enjoy your clogged arteries

you posted in a thread that was dead for 10 hours just to spout off your idiotic cholesterol meme
bravo, you are a complete retard

The area I live in goes by the honor system on produce so you don't even have to man it. Just put a cash box and the egg cartons on a table with a sign saying how much and people just pay. Could be any number of reasons it doesn't get ripped off, but generally it's probably because they're just country folk, both nignogs and whitetrash.

You ever thought about sharing with your neighbors

Just sell them. My parents live out in the countryside (UK), and theres tonnes of farms and houses around there that have egg boxes. Basically a box you put the eggs in at the end of your driveway with a sign. It relies on the honesty system, but it seems to work out fine. If you don't want the eggs anyway, it doesn't really matter much if someone steals a few.

If you're in a city, there must be a soup kitchen you can give them to.

No because they MUST FEEL APPRECIATED for their sacrifice. Typical snowflake millenial.

IF YOU DONT TAKE THE EGGS THEY WILL STOP LAYING MORE.

JUST THROW THEM AWAY BEFORE THEY HATCH

glue the bunghole shut

He has two hens. Nigga didnt say he had a rooster too. How the fuck are they going to hatch

Cloaca

Its one hole. For piss and bung. No TP needed

Easy, here's what you do
>get piece of paper
>write "FREE HOMEGROWN EGGS"
>"Bring Your Own Egg Carton - subject to availability"
>text or email address for enquiry
>maybe write a disclaimer saying that the person accepts responsibility of taking your kindness if they get salmonella
>stick it on a community noticeboard

I pinned an ad at my uni cork noticeboard one time for free egg cartons, since our neighbour who needed them moved away. Got free eggs, it was pretty sweet.