I can make a sand for $1.25-$1.30 so good you'll fall on your knees with tears in your eyes...

I can make a sand for $1.25-$1.30 so good you'll fall on your knees with tears in your eyes, begging me to make you another.

Or, a cheeseburger for $2.20-$2.30, depending. Primo shit.

Seriously, people spend $10 and they get tasteless shit. Stop at the grocery store, 5, 6 mins prep, sand-heaven.

I don't want your food stamp sandwich. Quality costs money.

this

>quality costs money
Hue

well la-de-da.

maybe I'm not going to use angus and the finest aged cheddar, but I use the fresher and better than you'll find at the corner snackery, that's for damn sure, and the taste is proof. I live near a farmer's market, I get fresh shit, esp. tomatoes.

I make myself a sandwich every day. It's a food i'll never get sick of

get a load of this asshole

Damn she looks cute as hell for a girl who works at a deli. That's like a 9/10 as far as sandwich-makers go

ITS A TRAP!

no chicks that hot work behind a counter. that's a fucking DUDE.

wrong

target doesn't count.

first pic is obviously walgreens, and you will find no hottie, EVER, working at a walgreens.

I'd eat a cheeseburger outta that ass tho

um, she 100% looks like someone who would work behind a counter like that

it's an average female hapa teenager. I guess you live in flyover country, they're all over the west coast

Shes not that hot and yes they do.

brehs...

A pound of ham is $10 and the same goes for good cheese at the deli. For $1.25 youre not making anything worth shit even if its at cost

You dont eat sand dummy.

>a pound of ham is $10

>he puts a pound of ham and cheese on every sandwich
Big boy.

>out running errands and shopping
>on the other side of the city
>welp, guess I'll drive all the way home to make a sandwich

An ounce of ham and an ounce of cheese and your $1.25 budget is already gone. Even if you are buying the $5/lb stuff, you've got a whopping 63 cents to spend on all the rest of your sandwich ingredients. In short your $1.25 sandwich is either made with shit ingredients or you are leaving out the true cost of the ingredients you are using.

Good ham, retard.

You fail to mention the part where they have to eat bulk sandwiches with the same ingredients to get their money's worth.

Sorry, I'll keep buying shit so I get variety in my life.

Nice trips, but it's clearly a mannequin

Crazy how it's still legal for someone named Jersey Mike to handle food

>I can make a sand for $1.25-$1.30 so good you'll fall on your knees with tears in your eyes
No you can't

>I can make a sand for $1.25-$1.30 so good you'll fall on your knees with tears in your eyes
I can do it for free.

I used to believe Veeky Forums's stupid memes. Then I realized soon enough that things don't add up.
First, the price includes for freshness.
Secondly, fuck no you aren't spending $1.20 stop fucking lying. You're buying 20 different ingredients to add up 20 servings and then divided by 20 to come up with that price. Sure you can get a batch of ingredients and they would be sub $2 if you divide them up by pieces, but after 1 day you're eating wilted vegetable in a sandwich. It's only justified if you're prepping for a family and going to use up the whole thing in 2 meals.

Everyone has their reason, you aren't above anyone for deciding how to eat your meal.