Reminder that if you eat mayo you should consider suicide

Reminder that if you eat mayo you should consider suicide.

Reminder that if you're considering suicide you should eat mayo

best little snacky in the world. Put sliced cheese single on bread with a dab of mayo and tobasco on each bite mmmmmm

im literally having this argument in a groupchat with friends right now.

if you completely remove an ingredient from your life, youre a dingus. end of story. mayo is good on some things and bad on others. i guarantee that i can find a recipe containing mayo that you would enjoy thoroughly.

for example, i fucking hate mushrooms, but my dad makes a really good chop suey with mushrooms in it. ive also had really good chicken marsala.

another thing, there is no better condiment on a turkey sandwich than mayo. it adds the right amount of moisture and it doesnt overpower the flavor of the turkey at all, as a matter of fact, i think it enhances the flavor of the turkey.

in short, to remove any food completely from your life is fucking retarded. in some things you might like it, in some other things you might not, but if you just completely refuse it all the time like some picky five year old, youll never find out when you like it and when you dont.

There is a place for every food and every food has a place.

Yeah, and sometimes that place is the trash

I made brownies with it once, came out pretty good.

>road to obesity.

I just ate a spoonful of Duke's™ because OP is a faggot.

I said a little snacky cmon Jesus christ

Shut your fucking whore mouth. People who have only had jarred mayo haven't ever had good mayo. Try making a vinegar heavy lighter mayo and then tell me it's always bad you retarded fucking imbecile.

mayo is literally vegetable oil. only dumb dumbs eat mayo.

>I said a little snacky cmon Jesus christ
your little snack has 300 calories. I don't snack.

I do and I do.

Nobody cares about your eating habits. Nobody.

wew look at the size of that nose

>he doesn't know about coconut oil mayo
>he's too poor to afford it anyway
>he doesn't have a grocery outlet nearby so he can't purchase the deeply discounted coconut oil mayo

slice of cheese - 96 calories
slice of bread - 69 calories
mayo tablespoon - 57

222 calories

tobasco pretty much nil

Joke's on you I think about it every day

secret is we all do

>snacky
Kill your family and then yourself.

Who here /mayocide/?

I only eat aioli.

sub-saharan detected

why is everything smothered in this foul shit

nothing wrong with mayo, easy to make yourself too and give it the flavour/colour you prefer

Reminder that anime needs to be purged from the face off the earth.

>traditional