Dippy egg

>dippy egg
>bread soldiers
Fucking kek. Why do bongs name their foods like 5 year olds?

cool another shitpost thread

anglos are basically cave men, give them a break

they all drink a lot too...

like honestly i always ask myself why these people drink so much.

next time you see some bullshit about British people its probably gonna be them at the pub m8 or some dumb "chav" bitch all drunk and slutted up.

a lot of them look like they have fetal alcohol syndrome. it's sad honestly

>bread soldiers

They are called toast soldiers you mong.

i often think about this actually. it's like the way you pronounce boatswain. I think of alcohol and years of it...

Because the Angles and the Saxons kept inbreeding and only ever got new material from the nords and later some mainlanders?

Even BBC programs make fun of their fucked up "language". Half their comedy movies make fun of the fact that London-area suburbs can't communicate with each other. That's what happens when you don't enforce any grammar in schools. I know I might make mistakes but at least you can comprehend me; it's not just regional jibberish. Now bugger off you daft cow, I need a recipe for some faggots to go with my mash.

This is what children call them OP. In reality, and to those over 5, it's a soft boiled egg.

I'm American and I say dippy egg too. But it means an egg fried over easy.

Better drinking then blowing each others brains out or 56%-ing

WHAT?

i'm american and just call it over easy like a normal fucking person

it's actually really interesting how british english has maintained a robust and productive diminutive while the diminutive in american english has atrophied

>bread soldiers
Retard

I-I think it's pretty cute

t. tater tots and nuggies land

>cookies
>jello

>dirty rice
>sloppy joes
>mock cream, candied fruit and chocolate bars is a """""salad"""""
>chicken bog

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""biscuits"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>pattys
Seppo’s are faggots.

>Hi, British waiter, I'd like a glass of milk and some biscuits after dinner
>Receive Pillsbury dinner rolls and not chocolate chip cookies
>God forbid we have different words to describe different foods

>Ew scones, gross
>yum biscuits
This is why they need to be the same, American's literally can't taste the same thing

>then
Then what? Did you mean than?
Learn English you fucking imbosile.

then your mum