Sushi-grade fish

Can home cooks even get fish suitable for making sushi outside a few major cities in the U.S.?

>not having a decent fishmongler in your city
sorry user

Kys flyover poorfag. I bet your ignorant ass voted for Cheeto Hitler, too.

>buying premongled fish

Not op, but I did. Ama

yours doesn't leave the choice to you?

man up and just acquire the fish. after that, continue searching until you find decent fish. stop being afraid of potential stomach aches and food poisoning. Its part of the quest.

sometimes youll find bad fish, sometimes youll find good fish.

desu, here in the US, ive gotten decent fish most everywhere. From the local smelly asian fish monger, all the way to the generic kroger.

stop living in fear.

>anti-trumpers are incapable of doing anything but insulting and crying “cheetoh-man!”

that election really fucked you up didnt it. and you uave the audacity to think you should have won? youre like a crazy gf that claims she’ll kill everyone if she doesnt get her way.

also i can almost guarentee youre a newfag

>reddit spacing
This place has been invaded by Drumpftards

>outside a few major cities
yeah, if you exclude all the towns that sell it then the remaining towns by definition don't sell it you fucking retarded poorfag

>overweight drumpftards migrate to be racist on /pol/
>end up getting distracted by a cooking board
>they all just post pictures of fast food and are racist here instead
>americans

*claps slowly because of fat hands*

It's honestly just a pure numbers game. Political based posting is about as low as it gets and can be spewed by anyone as it's all opinion based; along with racism. You should see what they have done to my poor homeboard.

This. I've made great sushi, ceviche, aguachile etc from supermarket fish. If it looks and smells fresh, it probably is.

>making sushi from supermarket fish

Holy shit the absolute state of Americans. AhahahahahAHAHHAAHAH fuck me

>man up
Ew, what a horrible phrase. Leave your toxic masculinity at the door.

By the spacing and overall faggotry of the post you can tell it's a reditor, so there is no masculinity for you to worry about

>falling for obvious bait

So easy to spot the underage election-posters.

Cry more faggot

Something wrong, snowflake? Does someone need to read you your favorite bedtime story "The Emperor's New Clothes"?

don't be bitter just suck it up for another 7 years.

>stop being afraid of potential stomach aches and food poisoning.
It's more that I worry about that the fish are probably 20% parasite by weight. Fish parasites aren't as bad as mollusk parasites, but they are still pretty unpleasant.

>ch...cheeto man
>s...small h...hands
>TWO SCOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSS

YOU LOST
OU
U
LOST
S
T

@9934879
[yoo]