Name a bigger pseud

Name a bigger pseud

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-8b3vhTO248?t=3m15s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's obviously very good in his field.
The controversy around him has the same central problem as the one around Jordan Peterson or to an extent Noam Chomsky.
They are a biologist, psychologist, linguist but idiots insist on asking them about philosophy, politics and even economics.

What's the difference? Honest question. They're all intellectual zombies as far as I'm concerned.

Which is why he is a pseud, he should of stuck to biology (which he was mediocre at anyway) but instead he became some sort of quasi atheist rhetorician.
>youtu.be/-8b3vhTO248?t=3m15s
>T-THEY'RE NOT MY WOMEN THEY DRESS THEMSELVES

Nothing, besides the first two are well-read.

>nothing could evolve to be as complex as a god!

Sorry if I sound like a cuck but more asian guys need to see this. At my school I'm surrounded by asians with no assertiveness whatsoever and I can't help but feel sorry for them. They think they have to be sexless little fun boys. Like have a spirit man comon

frank yang fucked ur bitch

>hey i really wanna show everyone that i know who that's a picture of
>better say something hilarious next to it doesn't look like that's the point of my post
>frank yang fucj ur bitch!! haha thatll do it
>please just let me know if im trying too hard

sallies the closet 'mo with potentially 6+ copies of the same fucking picture of some manic ''''/fitlit/''''' geek from like 5 years ago saved to his hard drive.

how upset can you possibly be?

me

I remember this guy, kek. He used to be popular on bodybuilding.com

Does he still post lifting kino?

I didn't expect him to get destroyed like that lol
>muh evidence
>muh arguments
>oh yeah? well what about 9/11?

A guy who lived in the most literary countries and learned their language (Argentina, Ireland, Germany, Italy), has a degree in philosophy and theology, taught literature and psychology in university, etc is a pseud?

>should of
You must return to the site of your origin. This board is for literate people only.

>should of
Looks likes you should have stuck to gym glass.