Why is it so hard to order delivery? Just fucked up and had to hang up

Why is it so hard to order delivery? Just fucked up and had to hang up

What happened user?

fucked the order up and kept stuttering.

Thats called „Autismo Boost“

>not writing your speech down before calling like any normal person would
*chuckles*

Just order from places that do online orders, what i do.
Honestly calling for delivery in >current year

PayPal a friend 1 dollar to order it for you. Think of it as a tip for your comfort.

>start reciting the list
>guy interrupts with a question
>spill spaghetti and hang up

>luckily you have prepared a list of potential answers for questions they might ask

>you scan frantically for your backup list to questions
>it's not on the list
>hang up, smash phone, cry in corner

The two chains near me dont deliver to me im too far apparently.

Dr pepper

Dr pepper dr pepper

>admit defeat this time and improve your ordering manuscript with the newly found knowledge for the next battle

>not having a script written up and a list of pre-prepared answers
You fucked yourself

>script ready
>commence call
>person on the phone asks if I had a good new year so far
>hang up

Dr pepper
Dr pepper dr pepper

I know it's a meme, but I've been pre-writing scripts for my delivery calls in Notepad, ever since 2008. I blame all the customer service jobs and anxiety. Nowadays, I just prefer to order online if I can.

Not a meme, it’s really common.

>not ordering online
>phone posters

>not trolling the customer service rep by asking them questions that they're not prepared for because its not on their script
its FUN

>friend

dude play video games and add someone then tell them about your awkwardness. Make it funny and they'll understand. One day while you're playing videogames ask them to order a pizza for you. Or just get over your fear of talking to people by talking over counterstrike voice chat.

Not really sure where my steam friend script is, I would have to prepare a new one in order to ask someone to do it.

ubereats my dude

either make food and eat at home or go to a restaurant

delivery is the worst of both worlds

Jesus Christ no it's not.

Some people find it rewarding to have someone bring their food to the door. It's like they won something.

Just use Seamless/Grubhub or something. Yes it’s extra dosh but if you legitimately cannot handle a phonecall it might be your only hope. You can even leave instructions like “ring bell and leave food on stoop” if you can’t handle the hand off.

your iq needs to be a little higher than the tip you give.

Seriously?. I hate that shit. My immediate instinct to anyone ringing a doorbell or knocking on my door is scamster or someone trying to rob me by surprise. I hate when people come to my house.

How can you be too autistic to order food and have the money to pay for it? How the hell do you function?

live with my parents

this
they'll order it for you and deliver it and they're already paid so it's like a magical amazon package drop

2chainz is too rich to be delivering food man, what are you thinking?

>this entire fukkin thread
jfc

>read script flawlessly
>getting confident
>"okay that will be with you shortly, enjoy your meal"
>instinctively go off script "you too"

it works for some people.

I once kept repeatedly adressing a woman as "sir" this way.

It's the party tupperwear guy again

For autismos like you, there's Just Eat, Hungry House, Deliveroo, UberEats, etc.

I order taxis with Uber because I always panic on the phone, plus my house is at a difficult address and in the Uber app you can select on a map where the car will pick you up and drop you off. It's a godsend

Have your parents order it?

bruh u stupid haha how is it hard to order things over the phone
just stick to ordering online

I hate talking over the phone in general. You always overlap each others voices by speaking at the same time

Put down the crackpipe, you fucking degenerate cancer.

no you are just autistic

like what

>>instinctively go off script "you too"
I tell people at work to enjoy their meal every day, and it's very common even for total normies to respond with "you too"

>homeless vermin takes home in my oven
>tfw too weak to forcibly move squatter rat
>have to change apartments
the state of some poeple

>writes scrpit
>still adds the 'ummms'
wow

Not doing the "ummms" may give away the fact that you are reading from a script.

>Not doing the "ummms" may give away the fact that you are reading from a script.
Normalfags don’t even consider people using scripts to orfer food. Adding the ummm is trying to hard to blend in and hight blow your cover.

>they call back

>delivery guy starts to recognize you and tries to make friendly conversation every time he comes over

How did u know ?

>mfw old acquaintance from school delivers
>mfw i still dont tip

lol fucking gold

>wait until they're done talking
>start talking
>they immediately start talking
>you just keep talking over them
>they keep fucking talking

I have this one coworker that does that but I suspect there's a delay in our phone connection. Even one second delay would make talking on the phone a nightmare.

yeah can i get uhhhhh.txt

Holy shit; you're not alone.

Same. Call then pickup at restaurant masterrace here, plus no need to tip.

>food by someone more or less skilled without having to leave the house