What's the verdict, Veeky Forums?

What's the verdict, Veeky Forums?

dominoes since its closest

Domino's is the only one of these that makes passable pizza. The other 2 are absolute garbage.

used to order dominoes at least once a week. now i feel gross whenever I think about it

dominos for that sweet garlic salt crust

Fast food should only be eaten when in total depriviation of energy to cook a meal or to go out for dinner to a nice greek/japanese sushi restaurant.

They're all shit. Surely you have a non-chain pizzeria near where you live that serves decent pizza.

I like Pizza Hut, why don't other people like pizza hut?

they are all shit

This. For some reason people seem to like dominos. It’s the only one out of the three that I refuse to eat. There’s enough sugar in thier pizza sauce to give you diabetes.

Some people think its too greasy. I fuckin love it

I like pizza hut's big ol cheese when it's a pan pizza & extra cheeze.
I prefer domino's toppings. They taste better.
Papa john's is for dirty niggers

Pizza hut if I want something super greasy, Dominos if I want something cheap, Papa Johns literally never.

Pizza hut has the worst Pizza out of them all, but the best appetizers, esp wings and boneless wings

Greasiest pizza in the literal world.

Maybe it's because I'm in Canada but I feel like Pizza Hut/ Dominos/ Panago is the more logical conversation. Is Panago not a thing in The States?

>Is Panago not a thing in The States?
Nope

Gives me heart burn without fail every time, literally only pizza to do it to me, their tomatoes must be made of fucking battery acid

Nice try Steve. Can I stuff mrs dangle’s face with some awesomeness?

Papa>Dominos>Pizza Hut

They are all edible anyone who is picky over pizza is a faggot. If the cheese isn't green you can't fuck it up.

Go nuts

kys

so yes

Pizza hut is garbage tier.
Dominos has better sauce but papa johns has beter crust. Kinduva toss up

Dominos, the crust is perfect, good cheese and toppings ratios. Sauce is also not super sweet or super salty, they just do everything right and its always a good deal

I was with you until the ethnic/weeb shit.

shill

shit taste

Some people just don’t like fast food. It’s like asking who has better tacos Taco Bell or del Taco? It’s all trash

>Dominos, the crust is perfect
That fucking corn meal though

>if you dont cum over everything japanese you have shit taste
Weeb faggot

None of them. If I want pizza then it's pic related or bust.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to come into a "which fast food chain is your favorite?" thread and call people shills for answering OP and giving their reasons for preferring one chain over the others?

>store bought ready dough - 2 dollars for 2 pizzas worth
>bag of mozzarella - 3 dollars
>pepperoni- 2 dollars
>7 dollars for 2 actual pizza that only takes 20 minutes to make instead of going to to trash tier fast food pizza places
Gee I wonder which is best Veeky Forums

The fuck is with all these shitty threads they're cancer and get wholly endorsed it seems like.

>3 business partners

Unless this joint is bangin' packed every hour of every day, I can't imagine any of them are making decent money.

>implying that one $3 bag of cheese is enough for 2 pizzas
>implying that you're not forgetting an important ingredient

>3 bros food place
Who the fuck decided names like this are acceptable? Fuck its so annoying its making me autistic.

Do you eat pizza without sauce you fucking animal?
You'd be surprised actually. Having good pizza and actual seating areas in their restaurants keeps them afloat from what I see.

>pretending you can actually taste it

Its bread with garlic seasoning you idiot, get off your high horse and go fuck your own ass

>making
user you may be in for a bit of a shock.

Do you want to eat fake plastic cheese? Pay the extra 3 dollars per bag per pizza.
No I forgot to list sauce because it's such a basic component. Who doesn't have tomato paste or a jar of marinara wtf you can even buy it premade for 1.49 for a half gallon the fuck board am I even on?

They all taste like shit, there's local places that do much better pizza, but they're pricey

If I'm going to someone's house to drink or watch sports I'll pick up some cheap shit from Little Caesar's. I refuse to pay a fuckton for shit pizza, at least Caesar's is cheap.

Out of the three, Papa's is probably the one I'd pick because I get a lot of money off of my order.

Tastewise, Dominos is probs the best.

Pizza hut has *OK* wings, which is p much all they have going for them.

The board that's anal retentive about listing all of the ingredients lest you be dubbed a subhuman piece of shit?

>forget a redundant thing that every retard has in bulk for a variety of other meals
>SUBHUMAN

>buy cardboard crusted processed trash topped with plastic cheese made by some asshat who can't stop themselves from dripping zit-cream laced sweat onto their work
>'oh look what a good thread'

Your assertion that "three brothers restaurant", "2 brothers grill", "three sisters bar" arent obnoxious lazy names, is disturbing. This shit is all over the us and it needs to stop.

Welcome to current year Veeky Forums.

I’m with ya there, son

It is pretty greasy though... having worked at a pizza hut express, I’ve seen what goes into it. We had frozen dough pucks that we threw into a pregreased (basically butter in a can) cast iron personal pan, and also used a bit of canola oil before chucking it into the proofer. Ya can’t argue with those results though

I’m almost 30, have only lived in Canada, and have never seen a Panago in my life.

Is it some prairie fly-over chain?

>greek/japanese
>nice
pick one

I like papa johns, they give you that pepperoncini in the box.

cheese-stuffed crust (phut) > papa > other phut > dominos

Make your own and you can stuff it with literally anything. I prefer a pepper and red onion sausage mix.

making my own is a lot of effort
also I don't think I would want something other than cheese

Okay, no it is not as hard as you think it is. Premade dough and ingredients are going to be cheaper and make 3 pizzas worth of an actual pizza places large with delivery.

Do you want to eat trash or make your own. It gets easier with time and makes. I'm telling you you can make quality pizza instead of shitbrick mass-produced trash injected with plastic cheese for the same price.
Please why are you like this Veeky Forums...

you stretch it evenly to your pan then a hair further put your cheese on it when roll it over.......
why is this difficult???

I don't cook and delivery pizza (that isn't dominos) tastes pretty damn good to me.

is this english

What don't you understand?
I don't cook.
Papa Johns and Pizza Hut both have pizzas that I like.

>I don't cook
>but here I am on Veeky Forums
so you were drawn to this board to talk about fast food? Of course it taste good but if you enjoy that you will also enjoy my newest low calorie drink

How many threads about consumption are there on the front page right now?
This is a board not just about cooking, as evidenced by this thread existing.
How many alcohol threads are there? None of those faggots brew their own swill.

>i dont cook
so the state provides for your care because you are physically or mentally unable to?

Oh so everyone's doing it so it's okay. I get it. I'll just stay off Veeky Forums on fridays because of the completely lack of any kind of self-care, quality content or competence. Got you.

Jesus christ how inept can you be.

I only eat foods that are assembled. Like sandwiches. Or things that just need to be heated up, like frozen pizza or oatmeal. Sometimes things that can be eaten dry like bagels.
Sorry.

no offense user but i bet youre a fat shit or skinny manlet who eats entire bags of doritos and storemade subs buying fastfood 3x a week at least

the fuck happened to this board?

nah, it's actually pretty easy to not buy doritos when I'm at the store
don't like storemade subs, only do fastfood on friday night, but sometimes I skip it

>i dont cook
>only get fast food once a week
>dont like storemade
want to know how I know you're full of shit? let me guess you go to 70dollar plate restaurants for 15/20 meals of the week...
what a fucking joke.

what's wrong with eating sandwiches or just fruit and vegetables without preparation?

You eat uncooked fruits and veg for 15/20 meals? Even baby-tier Veeky Forumsfags at least do some basic tending and preparation.

Usually not unaccompanied, I prefer them uncooked, yes.
Especially broccoli, it loses it's crispness and bite when you cook it.

>Especially broccoli, it loses it's crispness and bite when you cook it.
God, you really don't know how to cook; do you. Fuck sake.

Of course I don't know how to cook, why would I? I told you I don't.
And why would I roast my broccoli? It's perfectly fine the way it is.

what the fuck user

I tried making french toast twice, but it didn't taste quite right either time. Too eggy.

Apparently it's mostly in BC

I enjoy pizza hut but the customer service is trash. I've gone 3 or 4 times and 3 times we got discounts on our next purchase because they suck at something or whatever.

user, you say that like it's a bad thing.

Pizza Hut Pan pizza is GOAT.

>be me going to the Greek/Japanese restaurant for Saturday night.
>the gyro/sushi chef drops a sandwich overloaded with sauce and very few actual meat.
>that'll be 3000 € , gaijin
>can’t even eat in peace with the restaurant musician playing the biwa/santour
I hate Greek/Japanese places, wouldn’t recommend

"Having something around" doesn't mean you don't factor it into the cost of making something you dumb little shit. The only exception would be like salt/pepper.

Got a stuffed crust from Pizzahut other day. They ruined it. The big cheese ring style crust is gone! Replaced with a mini ring kinda what you get with a Dignoro pizza. Thank god they had a deal so I got it 50% off. Thanks a lot you bastards. You ruined the last link to my childhood. Back when they used to do the PS 1 demo disc and Stuffed Crust deal.

lmao kys

Papa John's: best crust

Dominoes: best toppings and sauce

Pizza Hut: best at nothing, unless you like really greasy crispy pizza. At least they have a dine-in area and serve beer.

Papa John's are generally the best of the Big 3 here in the UK, by some distance. Domino's seem to be uniformly terrible, and Pizza Hut are wildly inconsistent.

In Japan papa johns isn't really a thing, nor pizza hut. Dominos is pretty crappy though, definitely inferior to the US version. I pretty much didn't eat pizza the years I was there.

I’m kinda afraid of cooking broccoli cause i heard it may loose it’s nutritional value... dont know if it’s actually true or is just when you boil them

but sauce is the most important part. and pre-made sauce is garbage.

I grew up on Papa Johns so I'm biased. Love everything about their pizzas. Love to soak every piece in that garlic stuff. Don't even care how badly people judge me.

I worked at a Dominos and a Pizza Hut. Dominos pizza was always just passable. Prefered their sides to anything else.

Pizza Hut I always like but still have issue eating it after making them for a year. Every part is from a box.The dough is frozen discs that are greased up to within an inch of their life. They premade pizzas at the store I worked out so the sauce and some of the cheese might have been sitting on that pizza all day before you got it. And every dish is cleaned so no flavor accumulates (compared to Dominos where I probably only washed the pans a handful of times over a year).

>japanese sushi
t. calicuck

all 3 are garbage, local pizza joints are the way to go if you absolutely cant be bothered to just make your own

>pizza hut
>not a thing in japan

its greasy as fuck and gives me heartburn every time i eat it. its also impossible to order delivery for 1 since they make you order at least $12 not including delivery fee to deliver and the only time i ever order pizza is when im too drunk to cook myself food

basically sub par quality and how pricey it is makes it a no go for me

I fucking love dominos for the convenience, but I always enjoy pizza hut so much more when I do get it

>no dominos in my city

If we're going based on taste then it's Dominos and it's not even close.

If you're going based on price, then it's Little Caesars. Plus their cheesy bread is fucking delicious.

Pizza Hut and Papa Johns is shit and is a last ditch effort if nothing else is available and all the local places are closed.

Dominos dessert is ridiculously good. Caesar has the cheesy bread and those wings are also pretty decent. I don't think I've had anything aside from za and desserts from Dominos.

Dominos is just as fucking pricey, but at least the food is worth it I guess. You can get 2 medium pies or a medium za + drink + dessert for like $20.

...use less egg?

Dominos because I like their sauce the best

The bread needs to stale a bit. Otherwise it absorbs too much egg. Also make sure you're adding spices to the mixture. Nutmeg and cinnamon are staples. A little vanilla extract.

>dominoes
best pizza
>papa johns
best sides
>pizza hut
only if going to eat at the restaurant

probably different outside of bongland though

I live in a college town. I'm about to order $22 of dominoes stuff. How much do I tip?

t. literally first time ever ordering pizza. Amazing, I know

what