And would you like to donate a dollar to the Children's Cancer Research Fund?

>and would you like to donate a dollar to the Children's Cancer Research Fund?

N-Not today

What the fuck are kids doing researching cancer???
No wonder they cant find a cure!

I'll donate my DICK, if you know what I'm saying

nope.

why would I donate in a way that's nearly impossible to write off on my taxes?

QUE?

lol

Sorry not today

>'no thank you'

Almost this. The money you contribute through them gets deducted from THEIR taxes, not yours. If you want to contribute, do it on your own, directly to the charity of your choice.

"Meme chevron. Giving money to the CCRF.
Meme chevron. 2011 + 7"

Is this research for or against children's cancer?

Lol no it doesn’t, also most people don’t itemize deductions so can’t deduct charity anyway

gross. also why I dont donate to GGDQ, they're not a real charity and you cant write off the donation.

Donating to charity is and always has been a way to virtue signal

I always say No Thank You
why am I saying thank you?

kek

All jokes aside, the charities that McDonald's hosts are top quality. The Ronald McDonald house charity thing spent like 99c of every dollar on the actual charity work, comparing that to shit like Goodwill or Red Cross is fucking astonishing

Great, but what exactly is done with this money? I have never seen or known anyone who was positively affected by a charity.

The one I mentioned made houses for homeless people. Salvation army (another quality, nearly no-profit charity) focuses on helping the homeless. Some charities go to third world country and..help the homeless.

It's basically for people who have no homes, no families, no friends.

Donate THIS!!!!

*unzips dick*

then why arent they giving Veeky Forums money?

well, they are already paying taxes for your NEETbux so...

The bagel shop near me has a little donation box with a picture of a supposedly Israeli child. Of course I don't donate, although I do eat the bagels (does that make me a hypocrite?) I mean technically I can't read it because it's inscrutable Jew squiggles, but I have to assume whatever it is, the money is probably going to be used for ethnic cleansing of some sort. Perhaps white phosphorus to drop on school children, or gasoline for the bulldozers to raze a family's home.

If they had a little box to donate to the poor Palestinians who were kicked out of their homes, and off their olive farms, I would certainly donate. Please note, Palestinians include Shia muslims as well as Christians, Druze, and other minorities. People who chose not to live under the yoke of Zionism which is a fully distinct ethno supremacist movement that has no grounds for claiming to speak for or represent the Jewish faith (of which I am a member).

But of course the bagel shop clerk wouldn't see it that way and I don't dare say anything because the bagels are really good. Sorry Palestinian bros, I sold you out for delicious bagels.

throw some more rocks Abbas, maybe the rubber bullet will hit you in the head next time

hypocritical...how? purchasing a bagel has absolutely no humanitarian / political implications, you are not establishing any sort of moral or ethical code in the situation apart from paying instead of stealing / killing..and how can actions be in opposition to nonexistent ideals?

>purchasing a bagel has absolutely no humanitarian / political implications

That's what you think!

do they get to write off the money you give them as a donation from themselves on their taxes

>Abbas
Shouldn't that be "Sheckelstein" or something?

But my surname isn't actually Jewish sounding, my father is a gentile, raised in the Unitarian Universalist faith. Through the magical trickery of Judaism I am technically Jewish enough for the gas chamber while being relatively unsympathetic towards the usual political views of American Jewry (although some of us are reasonable, mostly just the Reform Jews)

Thank you for reading my blog please remember to like and subscribe

A charity foundation is seen as it's own, McDonald's as a franchise company sees no benefit from the tax exempt status, despite the charity itself not having to pay taxes for the money donated to it.

How a shit charity like Goodwill does it is by paying the CEO / employees wages / salaries out of the donated money, because they are "running" the charity and any money paid to them is "part of the charitable cause".

This is why the high % figure on charities like RMHC, and The Salvation Army are so impressive, when compared to the extremely low % (small amount of donated money going to the actual cause) charities like Goodwill who pay their CEO literally millions of dollars a year.

>As a nonprofit corporation, RMHC is classified by the Internal Revenue Services as exempt under IRC Section 501(c)(3) and as a public charity under IRC Section 509.

I don't know what you're saying desu

no not today
언젠가 꽃은 지겠지

>t. Drumpfcuck too stupid to realize there are a large number of jews in the thieving zionist state and abroad who support a 2 state solution.

they always talk about charities where i don't know what they're really doing, if they said do you wanna donate to burgers for children then i'd be all for it

I̜͓̼͠ ̳͙̣̯̜s̫̱͞h̶̥̺̮ͅa̶̻͍̙̣͈̫͈l̼̯͙͞l̛̗̦͕̥͎ ͖̜̹͙̜̜d̢̹̼̖̤o̸̦̼̞̖ṇ̸a̺̝ͅt̠̥̞̞e̵͎͔ ͇̰̳̤̼̙͝o̘̦͖̘̠ͅņ̟͚̜̤͎̫e̸̮͚̘̖͓ ̙d̝͔̜ol̘la͢r͍ ͇͖̯f̦o̸r̮͎̯̻̝̗ ̪̯ẹ͕̪̹v̼̣̼̞e̩̗͡r͔̩̙̼͙͉̟y̝͖ ́h̪͍̬͉̱̤ͅu̧͔m̡̳̬a̬̺̗̮̫͟n̨͇ ̝̮̗̤̘͈s̀ọ̶͈̹u̪̖l̵͇̘̣̯̟̣̣ ̥̦̙̤͓y̫͟o̯͓̹u͎̜̩͈̰͇͝ ̞p̵̱̤͉̤͚r͙͚̪͕̻͉e̶͇̪p̷a̸͉̦̠͈̣̻ŗe̷̠̬̩ ̨i̮͕̼̮̗̭̖n͓̞ṯ̵̪o̪͇̯͎͇͇͟ ͇͈͔̣̭̖̟th͓e̜ ̼̩̻b͙̗̼o̺̭̮̟͚̖ṿ̣̝͘i͖̠͚̰ṉ̯̘̣͝e̼̭̕ ̵͍͈̗ͅf̦͎͟ḷ̹̮͔̻̬e̫͍̦̜͜s̷̟͈h̨̖̱̦̩̫̟ ̘b̟̹̘̫̭̣̘͟ȩ̯t͇͞ͅw͎̺͓̳i̱̰͚̟̥͓͞x̨̹̥̼̣͙t̝̤ ̱͉̯̘͎̯bun̺͞s̨͎ ̳͍̘̠͇́ͅͅò̻̱̻̠̞f̯̰̭̺̠̖ ́w̢͕̱he̬ͅa̷̞̺̦̬͚͎̳t̡̺.͖̯̮̬̪

I trust SGDQ a hundred times more than AGDQ. But they're both shitty in that way; plus they're ultra PC, no fun allowed with little real results.

Self-hating Jew here. I would actually prefer an irreligious 1 state democracy, but considering that this would never happen or if it did, it would immediately result in heavily armed Jewish extremists committing mass atrocities, a 2 state solution would be acceptable as a fallback plan.

The reason the 2 state "solution" is bogus is that the state of Israel has already annexed all of the good land. A Palestinian state under those conditions simply isn't economically viable unless it somehow can magically transform itself into a sort of Cyprus-style financial wild west for Russian thugs to park their money

But a 1 state solution overseen by a UN peacekeeping force and perhaps some expropriations to rebalance the land holdings might be a good start, wait a few generations and require mixed public schooling in english. No hebrew, no arabic. Just shove modernity down their throats

That would be the dream

I think a 2-state solution would have Israel surrender land that it illegally invaded.

>no sorry, I got my own problems

That's what (((they))) want you to think

the fact that cheering is banned is pretty symptomatic of their whole culture of unfun

There's a government website that lets you see how much a charity donates to charity along with how much they pay each person in the charity.

Don't donate to charities that do the bare minimun of qualifying as a charity.

Red Cross executives shouldn't be able to buy mansions and drive Hummers.

Maybe we should tax all charities just so everybody can stop being sneaky.

fuck no, my sister died of cancer in a childrens hospital. why would i give them money

hummers are not to my taste, but are you really suggesting that an organization with 30,000 paid employees and a 3 billion dollar budget should not recruit or compensate skilled senior leadership?

waste and graft are legitimate complaints, but throwing an amateur into the C suite in a huge organization like that is just going to make whatever problems exist much worse

I give money to charity every year unless my credit card is running a balance. If it is the money goes there instead

which means i never do my annual donation i support two people already including myself

which means i sometimes do give the stores $2 because whatev

7/10
Best answer. Especially if you were already speaking in perfect english.

I unironically say this every time I get asked that. Usually the cashier apologizes

Weird shirts for kids to wear.

>Unitarian Universalist
Fucking Arian heretic

"i already did last week"

What was your sister doing in a childrens hospital? I'm glad the peados dead to be honest

>"okay, I'll have your total at the second window"
>proceeds to spit in your food

Hey, thanks for that extra sauce ;)

I remember Santa asking my brother around d Christmas to donate some cash and my bro said "I dont have any on me" and Santa whips out a Fkn debit machine

Still gives me a lol a few years later

I don't donate fuck those mooches

>multi billion dollar corporation that made a billions in profits last year asking me to donate

kek no fucking way

ok but why doesnt mcdonalds just donate to charity? they could literally house and feed everyone in america (or your country of choice) with a fraction of a years profit if they wanted to

My philosophy is you need to help someone close to you. Someone you can interact with. Else it's just wasted money anyways.

My liquor store always asks me to donate to donate to kids hospital and shit. Bitch we have socialized health care. I'm already "donating"

>and would you like to give us even more of your money so we can use it as a tax write-off?
ftfy

No

Since your food is carcinogenic, I probably should.

The senior leadership of Red Cross have no skills and get money for doing literally nothing.

that doesn't answer the question

are you suggesting to replace them with a bunch of janitors and interns?

what compensation package would you propose to attract competent, experienced replacements for the current leadership

that's a pretty good strategy
>get poor saps to donate a few bucks
>get some extra tax writeoffs

why are all the crazy religious people posting on Veeky Forums all of a sudden?

What do you mean by crazy religious? I mentioned my cultural background for additional context to my beliefs. My actual religious beliefs are something along the lines of apathetic agnostic. I don't like to call myself an "atheist" because that connotes a sort of inane, rick and morty loving moron who thinks "christfag" is an insult.

Am I a crazy religious because my family hasn't been irreligious for centuries? What about your family?

yes Veeky Forums has always been a progressive secular board and these anti-semitic posts are very recent and have never happened before

>min wage workers actually giving a shit if you decide not to donate

They're not getting anything extra by asking so I doubt they give two shits if you say no.

>apathetic agnostic

YUO CAN'T KNO!!!!!

No.

I can confirm.
Childhood friend had to have an eye removed due to cancer. Ronald had his family's back through the whole thing.

Ah, America. Where if you don't donate to actually wealthy Jewish settlers you are a racist. But if you try and donate to -Palestinians- your shit will be SWATted. You are a terrorist, obviously.

When I had cancer I was getting treated at a hospital about 2 hours away from where we lived for a week or more at a time and my mom would usually stay at a Ronald McDonald House a few blocks away when she wasn't in the hospital with me. Once or twice I hung out there for a few hours too because I didn't actually need to be in the hospital but I couldn't actually go home yet. They had a bunch of Disney movies and shit, a pretty decent kitchen though most of the actual food they stocked was just canned food and cereal and whatnot but it had decent equipment so my mom cooked a meal for everyone staying there one day, and two or three computers with internet access along with a good 2 dozen tiny bedrooms. It wasn't exactly a luxury hotel but plenty of people were very glad it existed.

More like it's a meaningless question, pickle rick
You understand us all too well. Also zionism = judaism, and muslim = brown arab. If you disagree with me you're a librul