Is there a book about approaches manhood in the same way like The Second Sex does women? Red pills need not apply...

Is there a book about approaches manhood in the same way like The Second Sex does women? Red pills need not apply, thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/07/the-end-of-men/308135/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Esther Vilar's Manipulated Man

Roy Baumeister's Is There Anything Good About Men?

Warren Farrel's Myth of Male Power

>book about approaches manhood
> Red pills need not apply
hmm... what did he mean with that?
Manhood is ultimately about getting redpilled. Those who don't are the manchildren you hear so much about.

The Leopard

>redpill is manly

the most redpilled guy i know plays some ridiculous online trading card game all day even at work, he's also a vocal athiest

Not really, the whole point of the Second Sex is that women are the "other" whereas men are the default person (hence the name). A similar analysis of manhood/maleness/masculinity would have to find a circumstance in which men are the "other", which doesn't exist outside of very narrow cultural spheres.

we live in a gynocratic managerial dystopia tho

bugs... easy on the estrogen

tfw

>*Cough* *hack* what's up doc

>try to deny it
>realize its true
hm!

'tis true

>Earlier this year, women became the majority of the workforce for the first time in U.S. history. Most managers are now women too. And for every two men who get a college degree this year, three women will do the same. For years, women’s progress has been cast as a struggle for equality. But what if equality isn’t the end point? What if modern, postindustrial society is simply better suited to women? A report on the unprecedented role reversal now under way— and its vast cultural consequences

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/07/the-end-of-men/308135/

just kill me now

Get a load of this imbecile. No, manhood is not about getting brainwashed into believing in ideologies that go against common sense and inventing bogeymen to get angry at. You become red-pilled because you're, like many others, disappointed in your life, but don't have enough brans to change it. So, you blame society, or jews, or niggers, or whatever is more convenient. There's nothing manly about adults (not that there's many adults in your ranks) crying about SJW's, or libruls, or cultural marxism (therm invented by Hitler btw), and smugly prancing around like a 10 years old when a braindead clown gets elected as a president of USA.

You got it wrong.l the red pill is ideology free. To take an example: the Jews. You don't realize the Jews are in control because some nazis brainwash you into extreme right wing idealogy, but because you can look at the facts and draw conclusions without an inner moralistic-like programming kicking in.

Regarding blaming society. Everything is in fact to blame on society. It is rational to do so. Society shapes everything. You can go against society, but every action of every person within this society will affect you, even if in the most indirect way. When you are young you can say the life of others doesn't concern you. you can say "I am cool, I do my stuff, they can do theirs". But once you leave that stage by, for example, having children, you snap out of it fast.

Continue to believe what you want. In 10 years you are me. Don't be afraid of it. The seeds are bitter, but the fruits are sweet, eh.

>Everything is in fact to blame on society.

other minorities blame society for everything bad in their life, why can't whites?

elite whites are autonomous moral authors with an unique duty and responsibility to end 'white supremacy', that's why. the moral burden of 'ending racism' is one of the last justifications for their power. If the oscars weren't 'too white' they would probably have no reason to exist at all

You can blame society without blaming Jews. There's no secret Zionist cult controlling governments and banks, and there's no grand Judaic conspiracy. It's a literal meme spanning milleniums.
Yes, the percentage of successful Jews is high. You know why? Because people like you have been blaming them for all the world's voes for hundred of years. They've been exiled, scorned and killed in almost every country they lived in. Yet, you still wonder why they learned to adapt and developed a strong sense of community, which allowed them to be far more successful than any other culture.
I'm looking at the facts, as you suggest, and all I see is that the Jews shape society, while you sit here and act angrily because they're better than you.

Both of you are correct. I think some people get redpilled and give up because the task is too daunting, end up as manchildlets, and other get redpilled and want to better themselves asap to prepare for when shit hits the fan.
(you)
Yeah you sure showed them mental manlets what it means to have an IQ of 5'11. It's not as if 1/3 of America has enough guns, ammunition, and anger to tear the country apart. Ahaha foolish trumpians and their fake problems

Conflating redpills with pickup artists is intellectually dishonest, I hope you are just blind and not completely stupid

The people who vote for the oscars are mostly jewish tho? that wasn't the fault of long island wasps, sorry.

(((WASPS)))

Sorry, but "being redpilled" has become synonymous to "being a right-wing reactionary", and I have no respect for right-wing reactionaries.
If there's some other meaning to being redpilled, then enlighten me.

what's wrong with being a reactionary? don't u hate the modern world?

Um, no I don't. Every age has it's problems, you can't solve them all by tearing it all down.
We live in an age of freedom of information and unprecedented amount of opportunities, so why should I hate modern world? Because of trannies and Jews?

You just spend too much time on Veeky Forums. There are left wing reactionaries too. BLM, Antifa, and they are far far worse. You sound like you just wanna sit on the fence and feel Superior for not choosing a side and becoming one of "them". Spineless coward. Cuck. Kys.

the mainstream media brainwashed me into thinking i wanted to be a qt anime girl, but i got redpilled, started pumping iron and overcame my so called 'gender dysphoria' that is really nothing but a mental illness caused by unholy jap cartoons. revenge for hiroshima. those japs are clever, but no match for the faustian spirit of the white man

the people who vote for the oscars are the wives and children of the people who work in the industry (and are given ballots) who don't give a shit

> Because people like you have been blaming them for all the world's voes for hundred of years. > They've been exiled, scorned and killed in almost every country they lived in.
> Yet, you still wonder why they learned to adapt and developed a strong sense of community, which allowed them to be far more successful than any other culture.

So you're saying if we treat black people poorly for another millennia they will finally perform well on IQ tests, and develop a culture of long-term planning?

Get a load of this imbecile. No, womanhood is not about getting brainwashed into believing in ideologies that go against common sense and inventing bogeymen to get angry at. You become blue-pilled because you're, like many others, disappointed in your life, but don't have enough brans to change it. So, you blame society, or men, or wasps, or whatever is more convenient. There's nothing womanly about adults (not that there's many adults in your ranks) crying about manchildren, or republicunts, or lumpenproletariat (therm invented by Marx btw), and smugly prancing around like a 10 years old when a tonedeaf woman gets nominated as a president of USA.

Only time will tell :^)