Sick and home alone on a Friday night, I'm going to get drunk and make meal...

Sick and home alone on a Friday night, I'm going to get drunk and make meal, sort of like that cat user but sick / slob / al/ck/ edition.

Already fucked up OP, but here is the first step.

Sounds comfy.

Whats that meet in the bag on the left?

put the meat into the pan, fry it, then go into your fridge and pull out a whole fucking jar of mayo and dump it all over the frying pan like a fucking mongoloid. Then take the carrots and throw them at your stove, and whichever ones lands into the pan you have to pull them out with your hand.

user move your knife and cutting board so they're not hanging off the counter ready to stab your feeties

This is already going poorly.

Hey perfect step one spill half the beer complete. Now we just gotta work our way towards hitting your wife with the hot ass frying pan with the grease from the meat in it so she gets third degree burns and divorces you.

Who said the faggot was married

>
Who else got him the beer bitch

>Nigger slave Jamal

Pour some into crockpot because why not I guess.

The best grass fed rump roast Walmart can offer.

Ok that's the last time i promise. Honestly its from the second beer.

aww sheeeet crockpot rump roast is the shit

So, we're supposed to wait all fucking night for results?

Oh because any of us on Veeky Forums have important things to do like taxes or not trying to find cool ways to rocket our jizz onto our pets

Not married

Onions and garlic chopped and meat peppered. Its been salted and sitting in my fridge all day.

Thats looking really good. Is that cayanne? Or paprika. You should add some of that on the meat as well.

Searing beef.

I don't like this. Sorry dude but I'll stick with patti dickered threads instead of this. I don't want to belittle you because it aint right but a blatant copy isn't right either.

try something dif

Nothing wrong with cookalong threads my man. Anyone can make one if they want.

Maybe too many veggies or too small pot.

hey fuck it roll with it. It'll all fit

It all fit. Too lazy to reply to haters. Thanks to all you Veeky Forumsool dudes. Might be a bit slower now since I'm going to cook this for 4 hours. I'll come back later to cook my sides.

what the fuck did I say about the carrots

I wish I knew what half this stuff was for...

Thats a good idea. Sorry, things are moving pretty quickly so I missed your comments. I'm sticking to simple since it's my first time doing this.

I can make my sides now if you prefer?

Or you could watch me drink? But lets start on some collards too.

hey all good. You can make something else in the mean time. I saw some potatoes so maybe just a simple baked potato?

you should give it some beef, those little dudes love oil and they get rid of annoying fruit flies

Let some of the pork necks come to a boil for the collards. I'm using about a pound of pork necks and a pound of collards. This will take a little while too.

unfortunately I have to work tomorrow, I'm the boss every other Saturday.
Fine. This'll have to do for tonight.

can you explain the second part, i'm not really understanding.

Are u grill?

No but I'm guessing it's because I'm Finnish its an american idiom yes?

When thats done, we'll start on our taters.

Rubbing one out, my Laplander friends. Or, in short, fapping.

I put some cayanne on top though. You might have been looking at my cold medicine though. Butter included.

Oh okay, thanks brother

oops the taters are made.

how long did those take to cook? holy shit it seemed like hours

Sorry, was feeling sicker than I thought so I went to bed. Eating my meal for breakfast in case you wanted to see the results.

You prob wont see this user
But thanks for Velocity.
Downloaded her few chapters and read them now
It was nice

Looks tasty user. Good job

>cooking red onions

dont mind me just gettin dickered posting rare Giblers in your cookalong :)

it looks good

God forbid we have actual cookalongs instead of le mc chicken le soyboy le sriracha le jack webm le let's repost the same Japanese food pics. Back to your Joey thread