Shall I go outside in to central London and sit and walk around...

Shall I go outside in to central London and sit and walk around, feeling the hopefully cathartic feelings of primal jealousy and bitterness as I see Chads and Staceys gearing up for another extremely enjoyable alcohol and sex filled weekend while I lament the ugliness and lack of social skills and lack of normieness that have led me to my pathetic position?

Or shall I sit in my flat, reading a book?

>London

There's your fucking problem.

Did you miss all your early formative experiences too, you cunt?
Sage

i'm going to do the nyc version of you in like a couple hours

It depends, what are you reading tonight?

Miserable in London is totally understandable.
Being lonely and bored in New York though just means you're a prissy little ass cunt

sorry i don't have a trust fund ok fag nyc cost money

I grow old ... I grow old ...
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?
I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

I do not think that they will sing to me.

The fountainhead. But I might start snow crash as a "fun and light" book but I've already given up on it previously.

What's the cutoff point for 'formative experiences'? I just turned 20 and have started actually going out and being social with women, it is too late for me? I still feel weird and unnatural when I flirt or show affection

Then don't live in fucking New York you loser. Go get some little shitshack on Staten Island

staten island is just rich italians and heroin addled whites with a couple housing projects filled with violent thugs, it's not a good place

Yeah maybe you'll grow a pair there, get some gabagools

i live in central london user. going to a gay bar tonight to find a qt trap. care to join?

>shall I go outside and do the same spastic drunken shit I do every weekend and waste a ton of money doing it, have drunk sex with rando sloots that I'll barely remember and damage my body's internal organs all in the name of 'fun broo Lol' or should I do something worthwhile like make and save money

Get a fucking job lol like just walk into the building and get paid hahaha what the fuck

are you the same angsty london user that posted this before

The whole of Britain is a depressing meat grinder, there's probably thousands like him on here
Limeys deserve everything they get

Yes

Sorry lad. Thought you were this guy He's a daily here. Anyways, stop /r9k/ posting. Most people here can't help you, me included, because we're all on the same boat.

If you actually valued socializing you would pursue it over whatever you do now
You just like self pity, I would not want to be a "chad" if the tradeoff was never reading a book or enjoying literature, and 99% don't. Find hobbies and experiences you like and actually pursue those

I'm not the op but I agree, it's just hard to find straight up honest answers irl so this site has a benift even if anons will try to meme and be a general asshole most of the time

Self-pity is the highest form of narcissism. Get over yourself you sack of hot air.

He's been posting this every day for years. The saddest individual in the world. Can you imagine how ugly he must be?

Why do people get the idea that you can't be a Chad but also indulge in your own hobbies and interests. Chads are just the confident good looking guys who get women, you don't know what they do when they go home. The smartest motherfucker I know is very handsome and charismatic, he'll debate you on 18th century German philosophy and then go and fuck your bitch

Am I a 'Chad' if I know how to attract girls? lol, you frogmen really are hilariously weird

>Why do people get the idea that you can't be a Chad but also indulge in your own hobbies and interests.
Why do you think? Is it not obvious?

>ugly
>britbong
surely not!

>Why do you think? Is it not obvious?

sorry I can't understand what you're saying here

Why do you think [that the person you responded to has the idea that one cannot be a Chad whilst indulging in one's own hobbies and interests]? Is it not obvious [why the person you responded to would like to think that]?

>He's been posting this every day for years. The saddest individual in the world. Can you imagine how ugly he must be?
>years
I want to believe you are joking.

Is this the Veeky Forums edition of pic related?

I'm sitting in my flat in London right now.

And yet again, for the fourth night in seven days, the nigger in the flat across the street is blasting fucking bass-intensive dance music which is reverberating through my walls.

This city is infested with subhumans. Very soon it will fall to them.

You're a forener yourself.

Nope, I'm not OP who I believe is Arab.

I am probably one of 15 white British people out of perhaps 500 people living in my immediate area.

>ugly loser warps a common occurrence in an urban lifestyle to fit their racism and politics

You think when the city was mostly white nobody complained about their neighbors in London. Come on man use your head and recognize your perspective. And it's pretty funny for anyone who frequents Veeky Forums to call someone else a subhuman. We are the shit of society

>And yet again, for the fourth night in seven days, the nigger in the flat across the street is blasting fucking bass-intensive dance music which is reverberating through my walls.

Call the cops you fucking retard

You don't know what catharsis means do you?

OP here. Decided to stay in because it would be more depressing being outside

Uhh, both?

yeah, New York is just so incredible and amazing, nothing else can compete

kek

t. salty flyover

I was using OPs language you dumb cunts. The point is to be yourself, as dumb as that sounds, and if being yourself means you don't like to party/sociallize, then don't obsess over it, because there's much more to life. ie enjoying your passion, which I assumed was reading

Shitpost thread aside, reading outside is always nice. Read something set in a city, the flow of people around you will help to visualise the events of the book.

If the rest of the OP isn't a shitpost, try this train of thought: Most of the people you see aren't going out to have fun sexy weekends they'll enjoy forever. Binge drinking in the UK, especially London, is a response to high stress environments. Not saying that people aren't happy going out drinking (god knows it makes some of us happier) but at its core it stems from a sense of dissatisfaction. You and the 'chads' aren't so different. Also, most people you see aren't going to get laid. Even sexually active people struggle like hell to get laid all the time.
-t. Bong who is never going back to the hellhole that is London.