I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night starts playing

>I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night starts playing

You forgot to drink a 40 with it like a really poor fat fuck should

why are you spending extra on crazy bread you retard

Because it's better than the pizza.

So all of us poverty fags buy mini wheats

Why caesars though?

I couldn't tell you, really. Just as far as poorfag pizza it's a good value and tastes way better than it should for the kind of money you pay. Even now that I have a cozier middle class pay grade I still fall back on it.

Crazy bread is essential to the Little Caesars experience.

This made me want to check youtube for easy crazy bread recipes

Anyone else like to let them harden over a weekend and fuck their assholes with them? They lube themselves, the cheese dots make them feel ribbed, and those corners on top lend an extra thrill. 10/10 prostate orgasm every time. The only bad part is not getting to eat them.

I can agree that the taste is way better than it should be. I just wish they had more sauce. It's a pain in the ass when reheating in the oven for the sauce to mysteriously disappear. A crispy crust makes it worth the extra effort though.

Please don't talk about crazy bread that way.

LC employee here. Please stop ordering Extras.

We'll just call it a mutual loss then. I still don't know how they taste except for licks of my fingers but you don't know that feeling...

The ass was phat.

I wish they were selling these right now, literally 10/10. They replace the crust with stuffed crazy bread, and it's delicious with some crazy sauce.

If I'm ordering little caesars, I order an extra sauce bowl for a dollar. If you want a fresh pizza ask for one with extra sauce for only fifty cents more.

Actually, it's the regular crust, but stuffed with cheese, coated in garlic butter, and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. It's fucking crack.

Same, but I don't mind the extras unless I cut them too fast and the grease splashes all over my hand. Fuck the deep dishes though. Retards can't oil the pans correctly and you have to wash them after each use so they pile up for the closers (me) to deal with.

I REALLY want to try little caesars, but the only one is in the black ghetto

I was ok with going there for the szechuan meme sauce but that's because I knew I could outrun most of the neckbears if things went sideways,
there was however a strong police presence
they were posted around the mcdonalds

Is their Deep Dish really that good? I see lots of people praise it, but it doesn't look nearly as good as their classic pizza. Also how's the garlic bread?

Depends on the place. Personally their stuffed crust deep dish is extremely good.
Their cheesy garlic bread is worth killing for.

>Visiting in laws, they go get pizza for dinner
>Return with Little Caesars
>Weird they were gone for like 40 minutes but ok whatever
>There's like a sausage and onion and bell pepper, cheese with black olives and sausage
>Actually went to Little Caesars and ordered custom pizzas

I legitimately didn't realize that people got anything but the Hot and Ready stuff.

Ugly face?

I prefer the deep dish rather than the regular pizza. But crazy bread is the best

Have you ever fucked your asshole with hardened crazy bread?

hi, why do you get so angry when I ask you to make me a new pizza from scratch because it's a slow hour and I don't want your reheated hot and readys?

N n noo

Your mum likes to lick my breadstick clean when I dip it in garlic butter m8.

You eat the shittiest food on planet earth

What's so bad about making the Extras?
Aside from feeling like an idiot every time you say it out loud

To all cheesy/crazy bread faggots:
Order a cheese deep dish, then ask them to add crazy bread seasoning. You now have cheesy bread with the marinara already added. And it's the size of a pizza.

I'll eat the pizza what do you want

I can tell it's a nigger

I noticed that in Cincinnati too.

Want szechuan? Time to wait in line in really fucking sketch areas like Roselawn, Mt. Airy. Winton and Walnut hills. I uh... Passed on the offer.

Their italian cheese bread makes me cum

Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake

you probably made a mistake.

The basic LC pizza tastes like cardboard because there is virtually no sauce in it. The sauce is actually okay, thats the reason the deep dish tastes better mainly.

Ask the employee to make a fresh regular pizza but put some extra sauce on it (a free addition). And be nice about it. All this costs is 10 minutes of your time. Same $6 pizza its just that it tastes like the deep dish now.
> speaking in terms of taste only not texture or getting more food.

Can you ask them to serve hardened crazy bread so you can fuck your asshole with them?

>tfw my childhood Little Caesars closed

That was a depressing day, the day my childhood officially died. I was really looking forward to getting a deep dish, when I got out front and it was all taken down. The nearest Little Caesars is now 30 minutes away, so it'll get cold by the time I bring it home.

Should've been a better patron desu. At least could have gotten a bag of crazy bread every other day to fuck your asshole with.

Fuck you Veeky Forums. Little Caesars tastes fucking great to me, and I ate their at least once a week when I was in college because I could get a whole fucking pizza to myself for $5. It never even tasted bad to me, hell sometimes it tasted just as good if not better than a place like Domino's or Papa John. I know it's fun to make fun of it because "lol poorfags with their $5 pizza" but it tasted pretty good to me and I could get a $5 instead of paying like fucking $16 or some shit for a large pizza at Domino's.

Didn't read. Have you fucked your asshole with crazy bread?

>TFW I've never had Little Ceasers before
What am I missing out on?

cardboard with cheap cheese and sauce but decent at price range

The best value for your money and time food that has ever existed. You can literally be in and out with a decent tasting warm pizza for $5 in less than a minute.

Really good crazy bread that fits perfectly into any asshole

On Tuesdays, my little sister has to use a uniform with skin colored jeans like those. It makes my pipi feel wrong, it gave her an ass she doesn't have.

Good to see I'm not the only one from AL here.

anyone else here more amazed by the 2L of Strawberry Crush?

It tastes alright now and isn't that much worse than the other pizza chains, but the one I used to eat at tasted like total fucking shit until around the time they rolled out their deep dish pizza, at which point they seemed to get with the program and made their pizza taste like the LCs I ate at when out of state.

>crazy bread
Oh shit. Its been so long.

Only complaint with the extras is putting the 54 pepperoni slices on, which isn't really even a big deal for me. Also, everyone calls them extras or extra mosts which helps with the stupid name lol

> Little dark age starts playing.

>6$ for the pizza
>3$ for crazy bread
>1$ for sauce
>5$ for the 40

fuck that noise

Grrrrrrr!!!!

>the 54 pepperoni slices
Do you actually have to count that out exactly every time?

>$5 for a 40
What gentrified shithole do you live in? a 40oz is literally half that

canadabro

probably more like 6$

fuck you pizza boy next time i come in i'm ordering nothing but extra extra

Is the stuffed crazy bread a hassle to make? I don't see how it could be, but every time I order it the person rolls their eyes and tells me it'll take a while. 100% worth it though, they're incredible.

what are extras

Regular pizza, but loaded with extra pepperoni and cheese. I still prefer the classic though.

Which one do you get Veeky Forums?

Marco's has the best cheezy bread, try and prove me wrong.

Yeah, but it's counted by columns. Regulars are 4-5-6-6-5-4, extras are 6-6-7-8-8-7-6-6.

What's with Americans and ranch?

Little Caesars is disgusting.

>It's counted by columns
What the fuck?
What kind of insane system is that?
It's a fucking circle not a matrix

>Please don't talk about crazy bread that way
Please don't talk to me or my crazy bread ever again.

>not calling it "the $6 hot and ready"
I won't be made a fool of.

That cheesy jalapeno sauce is probably one of the best sauces in the pizza world next to Mellow Mushroom beer cheese and Dominos mango habanero

Only pizza place that is somehow worse than papa john's. That's saying a lot because pj's is fucking inedible.

>used to work at LC
>Owner thought buying butter was expensive
>Used leftover grease to "flavor" crazy bread
why do you faggots eat this shit?

pizza

>reddit dollar notation

I posted that pizza ass god damn photo a long time ago. Live long, pizza ass

>going to Walnut Hills
>for any reason
>ever
Made the right choice

For me, it's the cheezy jalapeno.

>mfw pining for that as a Britbong

At least we have Five Guys in London now I guess.

when are they gonna do a new promo item?

I like the extramostbestest but looking for something new like that salami stuffed crust or something crazy

Five Guys is God tier. The Cajun fries are my favorite.

Yeah pretty sure I had a bacon cheese dog with Cajun fries when I went.

Also could've sworn I heard an eagle cry when they pointed out "all the toppings are free".

I dip my french fries in ranch

Not the other user, but work at lil c, it's not that they're too difficult to make, but we generally don\t prepare a lot. for a dinner rush it's like 25-30 crazy bread, and maybe like 3-4 stuffed bread. So most of the eye rolling comes from wanting to just take something off the rack and throw it in the oven, compared to making something fresh.

why is it so hard to just put someting back in the oven?

What do you mean by "back in the oven"? In my store stuffed bread is made fresh to order

How often do you eat some of the stuff you make? What's your favorite from the menu?

I've been there for almost 3 years, (highschool, victory lap, college). I don't really eat too much from there any more, I'll grab subway or shwarma most of the time, but if I don't feel like spending money I'll tend to make myself a pizza, BBQ sauce instead of tomato, bacon, green pepper and mushroom is my go to. From the menu I guess the Italian cheesy bread.

>So most of the eye rolling comes from wanting to just take something off the rack and throw it in the oven, compared to making something fresh.

what does this mean?

nvm I thought you were talking about cust0omers asking for it to be trown back in the oven and not the manger telling you to

If somebody orders crazy bread, 99% of the time all we have to do take a tray of crazy bread from the rack that gets pre-made ahead of time. If somebody were to order stuffed bread, like 90% of the time, we have to grab a fresh dough ball, stretch it out, fold it over the cheese, then cut it. So making the stuffed bread isn't too much harder than making crazy bread, just most of the time you don't have to make the crazy bread. Or, in my restaruant,the managers let us take home whatever is going to be thrown out, so maybe they just really like stuffed bread, and want to grab some at the end of the night, and you're taking the last one thats ready would be getting thrown out.

how many mostbest zas to you sell per day? I imagine it cuts into mcdicks profiits cause they only cost 4 mc doubles to feed a couple poeple and aren't burgers

also how is it possible to leave all those crazy sauces above the oven and not refrigerated? everytime I see like 100 of them stacked on top of the oven and they sell me one

Just pepperonis we do about 70-100, we have the benefit of being surrounded by uni kids, so that's most of our customers, theres no mcdonalds nearby to compete with, but I've been there since the store opened, and our store was on a street with 2 pizza places less than a 5 minute walk in each direction, and they both closed down about a year after we opened. All of ours are kept underneath/ on top of the counter, so I wouldn't know. We had one guy who would complain that our sauce wasn't kept hot anymore, so maybe that's how they keep theirs hot.

the sauce isn't really hot though, more of luke warm. I just don't get how I can be like that when mcsds has to throw things out from under the heat lamp after every 30 mins or whatever

Local Places > Little Caesars > Frozen Pizzas > Dominos > Pizza Hut > Papa Johns.

Prove me wrong. If you're getting anything but a nice local place you're getting garbage already, so you might as well get the affordable garbage.

what I'm getting at here is the sauce should be in the fridge or boiling and not on the counter

does it just sit at room temp all frifggen day?

It's literally just pizza sauce thrown into a container, I'm suprised were allowed to keep pizzas made and sitting on a rack for 4 hours before health and safety complains. I think the 30 minutes is a quality thing. We have to throw out pizzas that have been sitting in the warming box for more than half an hour.