Anyone who likes this god-forsaken vegetable has to be mentally ill...

Anyone who likes this god-forsaken vegetable has to be mentally ill. They make me want to literally vomit when I eat them.

i think everyone here, including me, is some level of mentally ill

Well, we all have issues, don't we? Everyone's brain does something they don't want it to.

The onion is one of the most beloved and universal ingredients in every cuisine the world over. The problem is your mouth, OP, not everyone else.

Red onions are amazing, I can eat them diced up and raw

>The onion is one of the most beloved and universal ingredients in every cuisine the world over.
Fucking why. I mean, I get it when they are incorporated in a meal. But why are there people who like eating onions by themselves? What's wrong with them?

Same. Mandoline'd up real thin on a salad. Good eatin'.

You display both arrogance and naivety at the same time. You presume your experience is as everyone else's. This is not the case, and you will be constantly frustrated by other human beings for the rest of your life if you cannot accept that experience differs from individual to individual. I pray that you find no company in your misery, but rather salvation in freedom from these petty concerns.

Why am I different from everyone else?

Because you're a faggot.

That was not the answer I was looking for, but you are probably correct

Because only you have experienced the unique set of antecedents that have led to who you currently are.

Only low test soyboys cannot accept the test gifting powers of the onion

nobody likes them plain and raw you twat

Humans aren't that unique.

Good comment

Anyone who doesn't use onions in cooking belongs in prison, awaiting trial for their death sentence. It will be a public hanging.

I do. They're great in salads.

I eat absolutely everything, even raw for most food except onions. They make me automatically gag if they don’t come overcooked in my food.
Doctor recently found out that I am highly intolerant to them.

You are bound to have all sorts of health problems if you are highly intolerant of doctors. Have you tried tolerating black folks? I find it impossible.

Maybe user was referring to (((them)))

Its a Veeky Forums meme you loser

Veeky Forums meme

off yourself