Despite being a Jewish board we don't nearly talk enough about Jewish literature...

Despite being a Jewish board we don't nearly talk enough about Jewish literature. This thread is for discussing the essential works of our Hebros!

No anti-semitism will be tolerated.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejewishreview.org/articles/?id=182
boeing.com/company/general-info/corporate-governance.page#/directors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thejewishreview.org/articles/?id=182

I greatly enjoyed this frank discussion by Rabbi Schiller on several important theological questions.

>picture related

>Jews want to live in a society where they aren't persecuted

lol where does this paranoia come from?

It's almost like there's a reason why it keeps happening. Maybe even a reason they might, forgive me, be responsible for. No, what am I thinking, that's crazy. Of course it's everyone else's fault.

It's in their jeans

i and thou

It's almost as if a mass genocide leaves some collective psychological residue.

You mean like the jewish genocide of Russians following the bolshevik revolution that prompted others in Europe to want to get rid of their jewish population before the same thing happened to them?

Why did they want to genocide them in the first place? Because they're evil, sweetheart

it's because they wrote the matrix to spread this myth of different accesses to the code that undergirds reality when in truth the code itself is forced down our throats by big pharm

Yes like that one.
Or because history is a bloodbath across groups generally and we are only barely learning how to begin breaking the cycle.

>Russia
>European

What about the pogroms and being forced to live in a certain settlement before that? Why did more than 2 million Jews leave Russia between 1881 and the revolution? Yeah it's madness that they'd want to support radical change

Don't try to deceive people on here. Genocide of non jews is a major part of jewish religious texts and many jewish holidays celebrate the genocide of others. It's as jewish as the bagel, no one has been responsible for more death in the world than jews.

like how poptarts have the word pop in them so that you think you're in the zeitgeist of breakfast foods

This. Jews caused Germany to declare war on USA and USSR in the 40s.

People rebel against jews because of their own behavior, because jews think they have a right to live in and influence other people's lands. It's not anyone else's fault people don't like you, it's your own fault.

except for mr. death himself because he is responsible for all the deaths. it's in aristotle (section on the causes of stuff) and i know its true because he wrote before there were even jews on the whole planet

I think if you actually do the research you'll see that white people take that award. I'm not saying we people are in the wrong, only that your statement are delusions or lies, depending on your education.

why the death hate though, man? what's so bad about death?

Incorrect, sweetheart.

>jews think they have a right to live in and influence other people's lands.

True.

i rebel against them because they make me go to dilapidated houses to get the pills from black men who wear sunglasses after dark (like THUGS)

Holy shit

Nations are a spook.

The British only did that because they were deceived to do so by Jews

my heart is salty, actually. not like your BITTER JEW LOVING HEART

It's the bloodiest conflict in human history so it must be because of the Jews. It's literally the only valid explanation, idiot.

logical fallacy. you didn't address that the majority of those jews were not of the higher order of society - i.e. women, artists, labourers

so are street signs and squares with vehicles in them (the truth is there are no vehicles so you should press skip)

Sorry, you think Aristotle existed before jews?

Not even close. But like the Iraq war, many of the wars whites have died fighting in have been caused by jewish influence so that only makes my point.

So Europeans should give up their influence in these areas? Revert all things Jewishly influenced? Sounds very noble.

>he doesn't know that the Jews orchestrated the Holocaust so they'd get the state of Israel

Truly a bluepilled libcuck. Come to /pol/ and larn the truth

and of course, even though you're correct, and the same applies for the other side, you are only talking about those who promote jewish beliefs and actively try to instil them on other societies - i.e. the man who makes break, the hairdresser. don't be a fucking idiot.

Christendom and European identity was created by Jewish influence. Research Charlemagne and his court of Jews if you don't believe me.

In the bolsheviks? Nope.

well, we all existed before time itself in god's eye

*not the lower classes of society - i.e. the man who makes bread, etc

As if you're not just some false-flagging Jew trying to trigger another holocaust. "Redpilled" my ass, Schlomo.

I know all about Charlemagne and his jewish court. But giving jews credit for that is a real stretch.

posts written from standing desks
traditional desk

White man is driven by God's light and Goodness
Jews are driven by subversiveness and evil

If a white rapes a little girl, it still wouldn't be as poorly intentioned as a jew saving someone's life. because there'd be an alterrier motive

doesn't apply for the majority who would be left with "some collective psychological residue" as the first poster pointed out. please

Weird how the number goes up the older the source.

machiavelli did and he lived even before the jews made vehicles to identify

You give the whites a bad name. So much so that you seem fake as fuck.

like he's a spook...?

or...SHE?

No one buys this epigenetic nonsense.

And the more important the position, too! There's nothing wrong with those sources. And the older might mean the more accurate.

I don't think that word means what you think it does. More like he's deliberately pretending to be white to make us look bad.

According to the 1922 Bolshevik party census, there were 19,564 Jewish Bolsheviks, comprising 5.21% of the total, and in the 1920s of the 417 members of the Central Executive Committee, the party Central Committee, the Presidium of the Executive of the Soviets of the USSR and the Russian Republic, the People's Commissars, 6% were ethnic Jews.
Also, why did they all lose power in the 40s and totally disappear from the higher echelons of government?

>epigenetic
Go read a dictionary you pseud fuck.

spook... derogatory term for blacks? get with the times here. or... jewish zeitgeist?

except everybody. nobody is denying the jewish are worse. but class systems do exist, and they are not as well nourished as the upper classes, and thus take on the biggest burdens. and it's their fault, they don't work hard enough, and their fathers never worked hard to secure a future. the uppers, think white, and the lowers, think black, exist, and the lowers are deservingly more psychologically scared.

Probably a Jew paid by Israel to denigrate the white values of this anime forum, don't you think?

but who is publishing all these kant books? cui bono? catch muh drift?

Wew. Lurk more. Actually don't, just fucking leave.
More like a NEET hippie who loves giving himself an excuse to talk about societal issues without contributing anything of value to any social endeavour.

I had no problem with your points, just with your logic. You're capabilities to argue are absolutely hilarious, and you could consider thinking harder to convey your points, and point your arguments where they should be, and not make an idiot of yourself.

I know exactly what (US Senate committee, I believe) document those numbers come from to and they aren't the numbers for the bolshevik party. Look up the document and show me exactly where it says bolshevik. I'm ten steps ahead of you, amigo. Stalin purged the jews but they did not totally disappear from power, of course.

Ah, the kike publishing industry intent on breeding out whiteness?

>I agree, but can't handle doing so amicably

user YOURE GOING TOO DEEP THIS IS YOUR LAST FUCKING WARNING.

OY VEY SOMEBODY SHUT THIS MADMAN UP

Veeky Forums board and doesn't even know that someimes words have more than one meaning? it's like bat. sometimes it's a winged animal that bites sexy ladies and turns them into jews and other times its a blunt wooden object that hasn't yet been shaved down into a sharp enough shape to protect the nation

>Stalin purged the jews
Don't you think they orchestrated it themselves considering how much power they had, and basically controlled the entire party?

>this much damage control

it's sort of like... how do i know that's an apartment building? maybe it's really just an office? i mean, all that they're letting me see is a window, not what's going on behind the window.

Absolutely. They more than had it coming for exterminating tens of millions of Russians. Others started to realize how sick and murderous these jews were and took action. Problem is, now they're over here and trying to do the exact same thing.

I'm saying, the 'purging' of jews was perhaps a plan they devised, to destroy the world further? They had too much power not to be able to know what was going on

deduct that from your taxes, watty!

Those numbers are on Wikipedia. I debunked them two years ago after looking at the actual document which is available on archive. It doesn't even purport to say they are numbers for jews in the bolshevik party, though that's what Wikipedia is saying they are.

wher edoes john green fit in?

but who runs the archive? cui bono? catch muh drift?

> They had too much power not to be able to know what was going on
You say that, yet whites literally controlled the entire planet and got totally fucked overnight by some Jewish intellectuals from eastern Europe anyway.

People in power aren't very good at holding onto it.

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say, but jews trusted Stalin, he was their guy. But by then it was obviously that the jews didn't know what they were doing and were only interested in killing people. Jews remained in charge of a lot of Russia long after that though, they did not disappear from power after Stalin's purge.

back to twitter, libtards
didn't you notice how many of the signs that you have to identify here are written in communist?

I'm talking about an archive of the actual document those 1922 numbers come from. You can read it online. It doesn't even contain the word "bolshevik" funny enough.

So you think we can purge them again, m8?

You drink a lot of Kombucha, don't you?

So where's the archive? Link or didn't happen

but who produced the actual document? cui bono? catch muh drift?

Jews cannot and have never run anything on their own, they are parasitic gypsies, so as soon as they obtain power they run everything into the ground. Their rule in Russia lasted about 20 years and their stranglehold over America, which is relatively recent, is already coming apart. They sow the seeds of their own destruction because they are liars who try to enslave people instead having an ounce of awareness about how that method of rule can't work for long. So no doubt they will lose power again and be chased off to somewhere else, with the only question being how much damage they will cause until whites are able to regain their strength and do that.

but see, who benefits from that destruction? didn't you read gravity's rainbow? what if the war ITSELF is jewish?

So when we purge them, it'll be their own fault essentially, and we'll only have done what is sensible, right?

Have you reached inbox zero?

Look it up. I didn't give the numbers, I'm just the smart mother fucker who debunked the document they came from long ago.

I don't know, like I said iirc it's from a Senate committee document, but it's official. It just doesn't say what Wikipedia says it does.

Why don't you answer the question?

Because I'm here to tell you that it's possible.

Have I reached inbox zero? Yes.

Seattle? Home of the anti-WTO "radicals" and the Jewish airline conglomerates?

One thing to consider is eliminating the salutation. Don't start an email with "heil" just get right to the point. German efficiency.

Another thing you can do is try to limit the signature to 140 characters or fewer

I don't know where you're getting Seattle from, but what jewish airline conglomerates are you referring to?

You can also consider getting an email premium membership so that you don't have to waste time decoding the signs and bagel shops of the jewish "street" cabals every time you want to send an email

Ever heard of a little company called Boeing??

And where do you think those senators came from?

>boeing.com/company/general-info/corporate-governance.page#/directors

?????

Corporate's in Chicago, by the way.

Chicago, home to all the Polacks?? What do you think is really going on, hmm?

I don't know what these guys are talking about either. I get the feeling there are a couple of jews itt baiting for responses and trying to waste people's time.

is this for real?
kek /pol/ was right all along

kek sounds like kike. kek