This is what you get when you order pizza in Nigeria

This is what you get when you order pizza in Nigeria.

looks alright. I'd eat it
as long as the fucking animals preparing it washed the shit off their hands before making it

I knew a kenyan girl. From the way she acted and her strories it sounded like she grew up in a first world country with an african twist. I don't think africa is these days what the res cross makes it out to be.

love me some 'gos 'za. with extra beetles.

What all is on this???

>first world country with an african twist
So 90% more AIDS, human trafficking and beheadings?

It's really not. Two common misconceptions about Africa are 1. It can be generalized as one region (Africa is fucking HUGE) and 2. It's entirely underdeveloped

most of those countries have a middle class that live as well as westerners

but there's not as many of them

The Sahara Desert is the same size as the Continental United States. Africa is a huge and diverse continent.

That doesn't look awful. There's a place for alt pizza just as is there is for regular. Problem is very few places you can get good examples of both.

>gets banned from /b/
>posting like you are still on /b/

Spoken like a true nigger.

Reported. Global rule 2, you stupid fucking child.

still better than any American "pizza"

Reported for announcing reporting. :^)

Of course they did. Where else did you think they got the water to make the dough?

>Africa
>Safe food practices
pick one

Looks better than Amerishart “food” tbqh

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

O B E S E D
B
E
S
E
D

looks like lahmacun

why would you order a pizza in Nigeria?
Nigerian cuisine isn't just monkey brains and ebola sandwiches, all kinds of barbecued meats would be good

>mfw europeans can't even use proper parts of speech

>Average Eurotrash dish

Kenya is borderline normal.

You're a mong for ordering a pizza in Nigeria instead of actual Nigerian cuisine which is actually good.

Yeah, like, ebola infected bushmeat and yam flakes, yumm.

>Nigerian cuisine

There are some extremely poor parts of Africa where people live in mud houses and walk for hours to get water (makes you wonder why they didn't build their mud houses near the water) but other parts are really civilized

It's rat you'll never know

Still better than what you get when you order pizza in Sweden.

>Kebab
>French fries
>Banana

Oh yeah for sure especially with the huge population of Somalis, fucking dumbass.

Somalis are the worst of the worst

i guess they're making the best of a bad situation

>bad situation
>too retarded to breed the chickens for meat and eggs
I guess

I thought for a second that was a large slice of butter melting in the centre

You can literally see that they have a chicken in the webm, get you eyes checked

>you forgot your cultural enrichment white boi

Hence the part about too retarded to take advantage of it, the entirety of the post you just replied to

>makes you wonder why they didn't build their mud houses near the water
Then the houses would get wet and melt whenever the river flooded

>sweden muslim population @ 5%
>sweden is muslim
Nice histrionics, 56%er!

This is the story of every African you'll meet in the US, unless they are literal war refugees. Africa is a big ass place and despite the outdated jokes people say about how a few countries were in the 80s, the cities have all the modern things you'd expect. Africa is the leading continent when it comes to mobile payments, they basically skipped plastic cards

this is what you get when you order a pizza in the middle of taiwan

I'm disgusted yet intrigued

>little sleeping bags for broccoli
clearly an adorable metaphor for cute ladybois

I'm almost afraid to ask, but: what are the orange and yellow things?

Idk, an homage to an empreror?

maybe they have just the one chicken maybe click clack clickey took there only rooster to the local cock fights and lost when the warlord brought in his champion rooster whos really a tamed cheetah with some feathers glued to it

Tomatoes that dried during the cooking
Yellow centerpiece is a cut of lemon

Because she was rich. But down the road from her house millions live in slums

Which city in which country is a slum to millions of people?

Rio, Brazeel

maybe people prefer the chicken to give the most eggs it can before eating it?

Can you show me where in Africa that place is? Google shows nothing

That looks good as fuck desu

it wasn't, the dough wasn't bad but the red stuff tasted like meat with generic taco seasoning and the cheese was like non dairy ricotta. was literally called patrick star on the menu.

>calls someone a child
>reports them for saying a word that made you cry

It is literally more efficient to just eat mosquitoes than to feed them to chickens and waste 90% of the energy as heat.

Also I'm not sure how good chickens are at catching mosquitoes or their larvae

looks like you're the child here lol

>sucks rulebook penis
>doesn't realize that you could get reported for vocally reporting someone
How quaint.

Read global 7, then go back to your containment site

We got a geographical expert here, people.

Nairobi, Kenya

>normal
Nairobi is a cager shit hole that's trying it's best to become like the Los Angeles of Africa

Fuck that place, Addis Ababa >>>>> Nairobi

i like it

>t. someone too stupid to live in Africa

Maybe they like the exercise

she probably had some serious security at her house. Like a wall with spikes on the top, an electric fence, and bars over all the windows

>tfw feeling a little peckish

Better than eating those mudcakes with zero nutritional value. They just make you a bit more full and force your digestive system to push stuff trough.

Let's be honest, it probably taste better than OP's pizza

>that hard dry crust to toppings ratio

Ass look so good ima eat that booty
Ass on my face today, I look like Mooney
Call me Paul Mooney
50 wouldn't sue me
Fuck what you heard, bitch, I'm still eating the coochie (Coochie!)
Eat the whole booty
Lick her ass for coochie
Lick the whole ass you know what it do-ey
Put my dick on dookie
Get in her booty
Young Based God I had that bitch going kooky

Rio is basically Africa

cape town and Johannesburg

That makes it much worse. Even if the Muslim population is low, the Swedish government bows down to them and ignore their crimes due to White guilt

Looks better than "pizza" from Italy tbqh lads

Well the fact that he met her in a first world country probably suggests the girl was born into the top 10% socioeconomic bracket. Then again I've been to Tanzania and Ivory Coast. They're not rich by any stretch, but the idea folks get of uniform povery, sickness, general lawlessness is definitely inaccurate.
West Africans are not the friendliest people but in terms of the way they dress and speak they're not much different than folks anywhere. It's not like a civilization of American inner city black gangs. East Africans are often really warm folks and fun to be around.

Detroit, US

I live in Liberia and in the capital you can buy 'American Food' which includes pizza like substances. It's not pizza but it's the only place in the country you can get cheese so fuck it, I'll pay 20 usd for a small 'pizza'.

I've been around to a few other west African countries and in general in the big cities you can find good enough proxies of western food because NGO workers with big fat wallets live there and pay for it. Everyone wants to live in the city but all these fucking westerners drive the prices super high.

Also foreign aid is a JOKE and actively hurts many communities but Ayy lmao whatever gotta get my good white man points and feed them hungry children FUCK YOU I'm supposed to be teaching farming techniques to people who live in the jungle but all they do is ask me for money or if I'll take them to America. Three fucking years of my life wasted in this shithole and still nobody understands what the fuck compost is.

>do we use it at home? no of course not we use petroleum derived ammonium nitrate to fertilize our roundup ready Bt-toxin corns, why would we use fertilizer? anyway use fertilizer, trust me. am I a farmer? no I just joined the peace corps to waive my student loans. but it says in the handbook, Squanto gave the pilgrims a fat herring to plant in each corn stalk, it's why we're free and you're black. money? no I will not give you money if it doesn't work

I wonder they aren't receptive

What you get when your order a pizza in Australia

I was about to say the same. Lahmacun is fucking delicious, and I bet OP's pic is too. Nice touch, with the butter melting on top.

Bermudians eat this and enjoy it because Bermudians eat like shit.

They also eat fish sandwiches on raisin bread, which I actually do like.

It's a fucking continant you brainlet. Parts of Kenya are fine but that doesn't mean you can just go for a midnight stroll through Somalia and come out fine.

>I'm supposed to be teaching farming techniques to people who live in the jungle but all they do is ask me for money or if I'll take them to America. Three fucking years of my life wasted in this shithole and still nobody understands what the fuck compost is.
Soy literally getting culturally enriched

This is what you get when you order pizza in Spain

This desu. Actual Africans can be quite friendly and warm toward people. It's the people who are 3rd+ generation transplants that are the insufferable cunts you see in cities and such.

There are parts of Africa that are absolutely horrible, sure. But all in all, there are many parts (especially those benefiting from tourism) that are doing quite well.

Looks good

Take a closer look. That's a lemon.

I know, I was making a joke because someone else thought it was butter.

oh

Looks like shit

Köln Porz

What do you call a Nigerian pizza place?

A niggeria

Haha

I'd try it

Would devour, but I’m sure that’s not thr best Spain has to offer. Bet there’s all kinds of pizzas with those incredible Spanish pork products on them. Fuck now I want to make a Spanish chorizo pizza.

Farmer here, you don't understand farming a literal state dedicated to growing grains vs teaching a tribe of 50 people how to plant seeds. Not the same thing, but, you knew that didn't you?