Why is America the only country that knows how to make good seafood? I was traveling abroad in Europe and...

Why is America the only country that knows how to make good seafood? I was traveling abroad in Europe and, being a seafood aficionado, I would always order some shellfish. Lobster being my numero uno, crab and oysters coming second. Every lobster and crab was always cold, served like cooked but cold?

How hard is it to make a crab or lobster? I had a bunch of other styled dishes with their fancy sauces and schmauces and this and that and it was never as good as some good ole American steamed crab or lobster. How hard is it to make good seafood...

Steam or boil the sonna of bitch, give me some melted butter and let me go to flavor town goddamnit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQ4ThkwTtP0
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZxqCE4UaOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Europe’s a pretty big place, user.

For as much shit as they talk, Europeans aren’t actually good at cooking

Fact: The bottom of Europe's oceans are lined with drowned immigrant niggers and the fish are feeding on this poor quality food.

at least you didnt get shot

man seafood in the us sucks, i tried lobster oysters and crab multiple times and i could tell it wasnt the freshest. i was in texas btw, but US=US

>I’m a seafood aficionado achtually m’lady. I see food, I eat it.

gbt /pol/

I get your point but you DO realize that texas is next to a major body of water, right?

Even the best European food is cooked in the US. Europe isn’t actually good at anything.

America has better quality shellfish in general, idk about fish though. I had some top tier seafood in Spain and Italy, idk what you're talking about.

You know Europe isn't really a place where lobster and crabs and general see insects grow in masses, right?

You want to eat european stuff comming out of water, you get yourself some clams or fish

For you.

As a Texan, you're a goddamn fool for eating seafood from the gulf. CA/ME have legit quality seafood, fuck Providence has an amazing selection and it's a glorified shithole. The US is a rather large place, moron.

and octopus and squid

sounds like OP stayed inland the entire time

what's "europe" you fucking amerilard

were you in lisbon? malmo? manchester? athens?

go fuck yourself

lol even the fish in eurotrashland is poor

European fish is so shit, they have to fry it to make it edible

>malmo?
You mean Mogadishu?

It seems though most European fishes are fried, heavily salted, or pickled. It must suck not having decent enough fish to simply grill.

yeah but they are culturally enriched so who cares about good food when living in paradise?

They're all equally overrun by Mooslims so it's all the same to me.

t. 52%

no i meant malmo dumbass

t. someone who has visited only germany

>Malmo
>not overrun with Muslims
wew

Just stay home if you can't handle things being different.

Fuck off racist

>germany's muslim population @ 5%
>overrun
Nice hyperbole 56%er!

lol I wish

I was actually on the coast of Europe, seafood was very common but it was all the same.

>American food is so shit, they have to fry it to make it edible.

You don't have to "cook" seafood you just ad an acid to it

enjoy your lung flukes

Haha punch a Nazi hahaha!! So brave!

why the fuck do you have to keep making these fucking threads? nobody is amused by your sea roach fantasies faggot. you keep eating these fucking disgusting things like youre some fucking royal faggot who needs the finest way to prepare a fucking disgusting creature

shut this thread down and kill yourself tonight

2 martial artists empty out each others nuts

>aficionado
>numero uno

who the fuck are you trying to impress? no need for the fancy words describing your waterbug eating ways

>the world famous “coast of Europe”!
I bet you haven’t even got a passport.
What’s was so bad about it? Did it not make you shart enough, you smelly fat cunt?

Isn't the coast of Europe where thousands of Americans were killed and wounded so you can have the freedom to shitpost on American invented internet?

>live in WA
>want lobster
>go to restraunt
>get lobster
>it's not very good, kind of watery, like crab but worse
later I learned that lobster sucks frozen and only the shitty ones can survive being transported live, and the only way to get the good stuff is to go directly to where they harvest it
we've got good crab here anyway

I do have a passport and the seafood was just bland. Cold and not hot and toasty.

So what part on the “coast of Europe” where you at?

Between the British islands and the main continent, they spoke a foreign language there that sounded unAmerican

enjoy your sea roaches

The Soviets bested the nazis, retard.

Is that why America won WW2?

>we are the defenders of FREEDOM!!
>the rest of the world would be a shithole without us!!

I assume this is bait but kill yourself.

>never had Portuguese/Spanish/Italian/Greek seafood

lol

it's just sea food. why are you mad?

He has autism and can't help but make threads about "le sea roaches xDDD" and respond angrily to any post related to seafood. He also can't seem to formulate an argument so I just ignore him.

>my taste preferences were shaped by the region in which i grew up!
>your taste preferences should be shaped by the region in which I grew up!
fuck off retard

kek amerifats will eat anything that's advertised to them. You could put shit on a stick and if marketed right they will eat it.

Fucking Mutts

If you don't like it stay the fuck in your own country

Did you get lost looking for Facebook?
I love all the Muslims who stay in their shit holes where they belong by the way.so in not racist, only against migration

We would but you assholes encourage us to visit and when we do, and then are unimpressed with your shitty food and childish attitude, you're still upset.

Either make up your damn minds or shut the fuck up about your shitty food.

Why do americans take the heads off their prawns? That's where all the flavor is you timid idiots.

there's also flavor in dog dick. would you eat that too?

england doesnt even use its own fish. they import dogfish from america. like legit disgusting trash sharks.

USA fought for jews. And now the jews are killing us. Nazis were freedom.

>I do have a passport and the seafood was just bland. Cold and not hot and toasty.
Cold poached is a legit way, and common way, to serve seafood.

I would say the American palate doesn't tolerate fishy strong fish as much as the rest of the world, or older generations. We aren't as into the cold water oily fish that is salted or tinned, whether pickled or packed in oil. No, thank you. We don't even as much like lake fish for tasting muddy. We have so much coastline, and effective transportation, that if it isn't live/fresh when cooked, we know it. If it wasn't frozen onboard a vessel, we know it. That said, very stupid and very poor people can and do buy mysterious fingers, filets and other "white fish" such as swai and god awful mekong delta farmed "basa" crap that is showing up in restaurants. People who love seafood will know the right fishmonger in town, buys fish in season, or live, and probably fishes on vacation, whether it be salmon in alaska or dolphinfish or snapper in Florida. They're only raw oysters at an actual coastal seafood restaurant, not an afterthought menu item at a steak restaurant. And, price doesn't matter. Nothing beats stone crabs for sustainability or the season. It's served COLD, and the dipping sauce is a mustardy mayo with a delicious deviled egg flavor.

Fuck you, Providence isn't glorified

>you timid idiots
kek I luv it. You have to admit, other than the midwest and southern flyover wierdo xtians, the last word you'd use to describe americucks is "timid."

Yeah, I'd like a source for that... "fact".

>the American palate doesn't tolerate.-
Sums up life.

> Yes, I gave it to that stupid Europeans!!!

>Steam or boil the sonna of bitch, give me some melted butter and let me go to flavor town goddamnit.
>Steam or boil the sonna of bitch, give me some melted butter

Sounds to me like you have conditioned taste buds, or have already decided what you like.

Do all Americans have challah for a face?

both of you are ocean cockroach eating faggots using seasonings to make the bullshit taste better

kill yourselves

>europeans suck at shellfish!!!

*blocks ur path*

Shellfish is better in the US, Japan shits all over the US when it comes to fish prepared anyway besides blackened, which is good but mostly used to improve bad fish

Looks delicious.

Yikes. Looks like I've been told by some random jackass on the Internet!

Europe is dogshit when it comes to seafood because of how far up they are, it's all frozen and fermented and shitty fish like Cod.
America has better temperate coastlines with lots of shellfish, freshwater fish, and etc.
Asia shits all over both of them.

obsessed lmao

Damn you took all the time to draw that image so you could angrily reply to americans on this website? Youre like... obsessed or something

t. 56%er

>jealous 0%er can't even get in the country

Umm, sweatie you'll have to do better than that.

I sense butthurt Eurotrash.

>he has autism so blah blah blah i just ignore him

I noticed

>american

Do you circumcise your dogs aswell or is it only your sons penises that you mutilate to please your Jewish masters?

this is just a thinly-veiled Europe hate thread.
i was in Paris and there was plenty of fresh seafood. however, i did not stay long enough to see if they had hot-cooked seafood. i only had the oysters. this one fucker at a farmer's market sold me a lukewarm scallop though. i recall it was 8 euros for that skewer.

in general, it depends on where you go. OP is just LARPing.

if you want great seafood just go to the Nordic countries, Denmark or Norway specifically.

>be a man
>lack the balls to go dive for your own lobster
>go buy lobster, expect it to be fresh and cooked
>its actually cold and shitty because many restaurants are run by idiots
>you didn't look up reviews ahead of time to pick the best purveyor of cooked lobster
>feel disappointed but too much of a fag to do anything about it
>go on Veeky Forums and complain about it instead

nut up and go dive for your own lobster, or just buy it live and cook it yourself. it's very easy. this guy's living the dream:
youtube.com/watch?v=yQ4ThkwTtP0

even women can do it:
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZxqCE4UaOQ

seafood here in aus is pretty good my dudes

somebody call the wambulance

I lol'd don't listen to the soft pussies that started infesting this site.

Sadly, most of them reach the shores