It's time. Best chocolate chip cookie recipe?

It's time. Best chocolate chip cookie recipe?

My friend in high school's mother had a recipe that was so good people would beg him to tell her to make more cookies so he could bring more to school. They were a thick cookie that fell apart in your mouth when you bit them. They were not gooey, they were kind of powdery.

They looked like pic related. But EVERY recipe I find online has the same ingredients, there is no secret cookie recipe that I can find that uses different ingredients or does anything original that would make them taste better.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

taste.com.au/recipes/gooey-chocolate-chip-cookies/907d5901-3434-494d-bf7b-b56b3d6e342c
abountifulkitchen.com/2017/01/levain-bakery-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipe.html/
chefsteps.com/activities/chocolate-chip-cookies
stltoday.com/lifestyles/food-and-cooking/recipes/comet-coffee-chocolate-chip-cookies/article_065df058-b47e-50ce-992e-61ef393a877f.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post the recipe user them shits look delicious

I love chocolate chip cookies but I hate that they make me fat. ;_;

lack of exercise makes you fat. walk 2 miles a day and see if you're still fat 3 months from now.

I've been using this recipe lately taste.com.au/recipes/gooey-chocolate-chip-cookies/907d5901-3434-494d-bf7b-b56b3d6e342c

>A rule of thumb is that about 100 calories per mile are burned for an 180-pound person and 65 calories per mile are burned for a 120-pound person
So half a cookie?

stop making excuses. athletes eat way more calories than normal people but are in better shape than everyone. shocking.

2 cold 2 walk

Okay then. Keep being a fat faggot. Enjoy your cookies.

my bmi is 16

abountifulkitchen.com/2017/01/levain-bakery-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipe.html/

looks tasty!

Try these, they're amazing

chefsteps.com/activities/chocolate-chip-cookies

My tips are to slightly underbake them, add a LOT of salt (esp. if you use unsalted butter) and a pinch of msg.

even a legit doctor would tell you to gomad

no one wants salty cookies you monster

Hah, I doubt you have much experience baking. A bit of salt can do wonders to cookies.

this coffeeshop makes the best chocolate chip cookies i've ever had.

stltoday.com/lifestyles/food-and-cooking/recipes/comet-coffee-chocolate-chip-cookies/article_065df058-b47e-50ce-992e-61ef393a877f.html

if you eat them with coffee it's divine. nothing i have ever tasted comes close to that

>They were not gooey, they were kind of powdery
Sounds closer to shortbread than a cookie.
Do whatever makes shortbread turn out like it does.

>legit doctor
>legit
>doctor
Umm, no sweatie.

>not accounting for blood glucose and insulin in the discussion of body fat accumulation and reduction.

Well a cookie won't be good in that respect.

Is it ok to eat cookies for breakfast?

unironically my favorite time

>Is it ok to eat cookies for breakfast?
if you're a soyboy

Ok, then I might as well be a grown up and eat my raisin Bran and grapefruit.

why does he have a satanic altar on top of his shelf

Looks like Joe Wilkinson except not doing it for a joke.

It's the life you live when you eat cookies for breakfast user.