Is there ANY good reason for meat to have fat and cartilage...

Is there ANY good reason for meat to have fat and cartilage? Let's face it: Nobody likes to eat a juicy chicken/turkey leg, a nice bowl of ground beef, or a top notch pork chop and bite into the cartilage. It just makes a "brrrrap" sound and the texture/feel makes you want to puke, don't lie. There's no purpose for cartilage to be in meat. You want an oxtail? Too bad, it's full of cartilage! You want a chicken wing? Too bad, it's full of cartilage!
Seriously, why do people even put cartilage on meat? It only serves as dog food and nothing else. There should be a petition to remove cartilage from all meat.

>why do people even put cartilage on meat

Get out of food and learn from cooking Gods and you'll understand

sometimes i just chew and swallow it. if i have a mouth full of food and detect something inedible, it's too gross to spit everything out.

makes me feel like a dog.

They put it there to make your life difficult user. They want to keep the autists from making any progress and just focus on their tendies.

You don't cook at all, do you? GET OUT.

Cartilage contains cartilonoids, the only reason meat has any flavor at all, obviously.

YOU get out, cartilage shill

fuck you. i enjoy cartilage. stick to your tendies.

I eat the cartilage ring around Korean short ribs. Strip the bone clean. Makes me feel like a bad ass cave man.

Good troll.

Fat and collagen is magical, and other connective tissues have been linked to brain health. Enjoy your chicken-mc-puree before you start munching on recycled scraps you picky fuck.

I eat the cartilage and also bite off the tips of the bones on chicken wings to get that delicious bone marrow.

>why can't I deal with cartilage?
It's called food prep you raging fucking retard.
>I don't like fat

Cartilage is fun and healthy.

I like the cartilage. Nice and crunchy

it's fun to eat, after eating the meat and before sucking the bones you can eat this healthy and delicious source of collagen

One of my pet peeves is bone-in chicken. I never order chicken wings in american restaurants anymore because its one of three things:
1. shitty tiny ass tyson drumsticks that have more bone than meat
2. even shittier tyson wings which have like one little muscle, a huge tendon, and 2 bones.
3. pink-slime pressed into a "nugget"

when you order basil or salt and pepper chicken at a chinese restaurant you get chunks of breast meat, why do american restaurants serve the shit of the chicken?
>oh right, niggers

does anyone else just eat the fat and cartilage without a care? people have told me it's gross but I strip every piece of meat I eat completely.

Yeah. I like it when you can pull the whole thing from the end of a drumstick and just chew on it for a while.

The only real downside to wings and drums are the tiny, tiny bone stuck to the side of the main bone.

A brrrap sound? What the heck?

>salt and pepper chicken
wow that sounds pretty good, I never thought to season food with salt and pepper

Breast meat is no way near as good as thigh. Fucking americans cant even food.

My wife eats the cartilage from chicken. She eats the stuff I don’t eat the same as I eat her steak fat. She likes her steaks medium well, so the fat is sooooo much better than it is on my medium rare steaks. I’m so glad she doesn’t like beef fat.

>Seriously, why do people even put cartilage on meat?

I eat the cartilage, break the bone, suck the marrow. Unapologetically. There are few things to compete with that... brrrap?! sound/sensation.

Also well-cooked steak fat is god-tier and, again, I'm not even sorry.

You and your wife are scholars.

they use a special pepper that tastes different, its a unique flavor

>suck the marrow

what the fuck

It's rather common and extremely flavorsome.

i enjoy eating cartilage, it's something I've always done.