>shoots his wife in the head
What did he mean by this?

nothin personnel, kid.

*let's friends rape his kid*
How can he keep getting away with this?

>doesn't fuck patti smith
What did he mean by this?

he was gay

He may have been cryptically trying to tell us that he's a homosexual.

Veeky Forums's obsession with the moral character of writers is hilarious. If you want a saint, go look in a church. I'm reminded of Hitler's response, when Mussolini protested that the SA was run by homosexuals

"They're warriors! Not a moral institution"

real wife killin' hours who up

I'll show you a warrior

Where are the images from lol.

wilhelm´ll tell

stupid frogposter

burroughs absolutely dumped on islam in the naked lunch, but those shivery bearded fuckers didn't declare fatwa on him. because he was a known gun enthusiast.

>when there's wives

Reading the first draft of On the Road and got to this part
>"... Man ain't safe going around this country any more without a gun." He pulled back his coat and showed us his revolver... "I got something better than that now ... a german sheintoth gas gun, look at this beauty, only got one shell. I could knock out a hundred men with this gun and have plenty of time to make a getaway. Only thing wrong I only fot one shell".
>"I hope I'm not around when you try it" said Joan from the kitchen. "How do YOU know it's a gas shell." Bill snuffed; he never paid attention to any of her sallies but he heard them.

poor joan

arabs are too stupid to read naked lunch and sjws prefer gays to muslims

Kek'd. What other writers took such pictures? Hemingway and Mishima are the obvious answers, but are there any others?

"Mohammed? Are you kidding? He was dreamed up by the Mecca Chamber of Commerce. An Egyptian ad man on the skids from the sauce write the continuity. " 'I'll have one more, Gus. Then, by Allah, I will go home and receive a Surah.... Wait'll the morning edition hits the souks. I am blasting Amalgamated Images wide open.'
"The bartender looks up from his racing form. 'Yeah. And theirs will be a painful doom.'
" 'Oh... uh... quite. Now, Gus, I'll write you a check.'
"'You are only being the most notorious paper hanger in Greater Mecca. I am not a wall, Mr. Mohammed.'
" 'Well, Gus, I got like two types publicity, favorable and otherwise. You want some otherwise already? I am subject to receive a Surah concerning bartenders who extendeth not credit to those in a needy way.'
" 'And theirs will be a painful doom. Sold Arabia.' He vaults over the bar. 'I'm not taking any more, Ahmed. Pick up thy Surahs and walk. In fact, I'll help you. And stay out.'
"'I'll fix your wagon good, you unbelieving cock-sucker. I'll close you up tight and dry as a junky's ass- hole. I'll by Allah dry up the Peninsula.'
" 'It's a continent already....'

He's a faggot homosexual.

He dumped on some little arab boys too I imagine