Tfw you invite people over for Sunday dinner solely for the unsolicited complements

>tfw you invite people over for Sunday dinner solely for the unsolicited complements

>calling such comments "unsolicited" when they all obviously know they're supposed to say it's good
this is how I know you're a fucking woman

>t. cooklet

>tfw you Sunday complements over for unsolicited people solely for invited dinner

>invite everyone over for a sunday dinner
>at end of mean say "you know, we should do this more often!"
>everyone sheepishly looks at the floor
>nobody wants to do this more often

>people express their appreciation for food that you cook for them
>"oh wow tee hee how unexpected"
>you would have been a complete passive-aggressive bitch if they didn't say it was good, and they all know that
god I fucking hate women more and more with each passing day

wtf is wrong with you?

People I know, know that I like frankness and honesty. I usually get a pretty honest opinion of whats good and what isn't when I cook for them. I also do dinner parties with friends where we cook a multi course meal together pretty often. After finishing the meal we do a little after action report over coffee and cocktails. Lessons learned and whatnot.

>tfw want to invite people over so I don't have to eat alone every damn day
Dinner is meant to be a social activity, especially on weekends.
Couldn't give a fuck about the compliments though, I rather get offended if people I know well give dishonest opinions.

if you have a tradition of doing "action reports" afterward then any compliments they give you are hardly unsolicited (and neither is whatever criticism they offer).

I'm not sure you understand what "unsolicited" means.

Pretty obviously a kissless virgin that is VERY salty about the fact that women can smell the failure on them. And since it is easier to cry about it than improve, they lash out here.

you sound like a cunt

solicit: to ask or try to obtain something

you seem to be a pro at the art of jection.

Pricks like you are what make me wish for a nuclear genocide.

This sounds pretty damn comfy, you have good friends user.

>tfw you invite people over for Sunday dinner solely for the unsolicited complements
>tee hee I do X for the sole purpose of obtaining unsolicited Y
>that which was specifically sought out is "unsolicited"
shut up stupid roastie poster

is this bitch fucking serious

>spend hours planning interesting fun dishes with local ingredients
>go to local markets and carefully pick what i'd like to prepare it with
>spend days dehydrating and preparing various parts of the meal
>after hours in the kitchen equating to a workout, lay out the table
>enjoy the meal by myself with a 2L of vodka because i have no friends

So you are saying that everyone cooking together and afterwards being interested in doing better next time is unsolicited. Nobody asks for praise, we just sit around and drink while talking about what was good and what could be better. How does that sound forced to you? Last time we also salsa danced badly in the living room and drank sangria in the hot tub. Was that forced too? Maybe you just need better friends.

It's called a dinner party.

ill be your friend

i do this
i have friends i'm just mentally ill and don't want anyone in my house

Not sure why all the hate. That sounds like fun.

Disgusting. Absolutely, unbelievably disgusting. Pot roast is one of the worst things on earth.

>anyone that criticizes female pettiness must just be sexually frustrated!

Yea, I don't really know what's up this those guys. Cooking with friends is rad.