What is the first meal you would cook for your waifu if she suddenly became real?

What is the first meal you would cook for your waifu if she suddenly became real?
I'd cook her a good Schnitzel

Probably cookies because she loves baked goods and it's the only one I know how to make

Steak and eggs for breakfast after a night of hard fuck
>Potatoes and toasted bread side dishes optional

cook her corn dogs with chili on it

bacon wrapped hotto doggus

Breakfast in bed will probably be blueberry pancakes with enough whipped cream paint each other's naked bodies using only our tongues as paint brushes.

3D a shit
Asuka a shit
(you) a shit

I wouldn't have any money for food since she'd make me spend it all on beer.

>waifu
>white
bpfFPFFhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO NO NO NO

why is your kind always so hostile?

terrible taste

Eggs

does rei even eat

We'd probably bake sweets together

pnig-sama...

A bowl of eggs.

She cooks

I don't have a waifu, just a real life otter, but if I did she'd be fit like me, so I'd just offer to dress up my regular food?

I don't have a waifu either, just lots of regrets about a particular woman and a series of sometimes-regrettable alcohol-fueled one-night-stands after that part of my life ended. However, one of my regrets about the particular woman was not having her over for a steak dinner. Ribeyes cooked medium rare on a cast iron skillet, from-scratch garlic mashed potatoes, and Brussels sprouts sautéed in olive oil and balsamic vinegar with onions and pancetta. Paired with a good cabernet. God I wish I had made that for her.

She'd have been unimpressed.

I wouldn't have cared too much. Just sharing more time with her would have been nice. Maybe things wouldn't have gone the way they did. But it's in the past now. Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Shit I need to learn more French food.

Help Veeky Forums

Do you at least have a link to her Instagram so you can fap at it?

haggis for this beautiful blind half Scottish babe

hamburger helper
most relationships end quickly

Chad's cock

Probably something that doesn't stain too bad when I make her vomit all over my dick

I made my hubby some beef stroganoff the other day

I'd cook her a weiner then give her one. Then, over schnapps, we would laugh at the sad fuck who offered her a schnitzel, thinking some sugary treat would convince her to leave me.
You dialed the wrong number, dipshit.

>schnitzel
>sugary treat
I'm not familiar with this maymay, kind user. Can you please explain?

asuka is german, user

I'm a stray from /alck/.
Please forgive me.

Eggplant parmesan cause it's her fave

Schnitzel is veal cutlet, or sometimes other meats, that has been pounded thin and then breaded and fried.

Not saying you are an elite conversationalist but your a fucking dial tone bud.

i'd cook my cock in her pussy
BAAAMMMMM

i'd give her a big kiss

Warm fluffy breads
And fatally learn to brew tea

I'm pretty sure actual Scottish people hate haggis. Although thats only based on the one Scotsman I've known in my life. He was from Edinburgh.

Chicken escabeche with roasted potatoes and a salad

>just fuck my heart up senpai

Start with animals and agriculture native to France.
Then try looking up the first trade routes before ships, and then move onto goods traded by ships.
French are notorious for their baking and sweets of course. But don't look over their candy. I want to say the French were known for their methods of cooking and recipes rather than their concocted dishes, up until the field of fine dining and gastronomy took a turn to mixing flavors and presentation came out of the fancy halls and into people's homes.

Congratulations on having great taste OP

a bullet because being real would defeat the purpose of having a waifu

My baby loves burgers.

He confused Schnitzel and Strudel.

Shouldn't you be used to that given your choice in waifu

I don't think my waifu eats.
But I guess it would be something like a big ass grilled salmon with a side of stuffed manicotti and stuffed mushrooms. To pair, a nice Rose wine with an apple pie.

I'd order a pizza as I'll be too busy sucking her toes

Good taste. Ram is cute.

There's no real way for me to decide between all my possible choices for waifus really. I feel like such a fucking faggot.
I bet Balalaika would like some beer with her steak and a side of grilled potato. Sponge cake for dessert with a cigar.

Cordon Bleu with a side of her choosing, before that some Oysters, you know

Sorry dude me and Ramlethal are already married.

Some beef jerky and hard boiled eggs.
Shots of moonshine all around.

>forgot pic...

S2 never

Ssshhh

gross

what are you saying, my beautiful wife can't eat, she's a huge moth

She looks like Penny Pax
>instant boner

>2d waifus
lol

gross, what's wrong with you

My cock.

I'd make him a nice sachertorte.

if you learn to cook you'll learn french since all other cuisine is based off it

Just got hard on for red heads

I'm not saying there are no attractive readheads ever, but everyone who is into redheads always has shit taste. I wonder why.

Penny Pax was great early on in her career but her body changed, dunno if it was weight gain or plastic surgery, and she's been doing weird shit with her hair. I initially liked her cause she was like a secretly super freak redhead nerd bookworm fantasy type, but its like as she got popular she became ashamed of being a redhead and wanted to bimbo-ify herself. It was weird, I don't fuck with her vids no more

To be honest you gotta overlook a lot of oddities when your preferred look is only like 5% of the population.

my waifu is a collection of 3D vertices transposed on a 2D plane, thank you very much

is that dave thomas?

My brother used to go on a lot of business trips to Scotland and worked with Scotch people, he said the same.

Rei would probably tell you the meal is satisfactory even if its great or shit.
Worst girl

This

>Worst girl
So are we pretending poochy doesn't exist?

I would cook her meatloaf and then fill her with my meatloaf.

abhorrent post