I ate 4 boxes of this pizza today. They are my favorite frozen food. Ask me anything

I ate 4 boxes of this pizza today. They are my favorite frozen food. Ask me anything.

What else did you eat?

5 chicken tendies and fries with honey mustard and a bacon cheeseburger with bag of doritos

why are you depressed?

Post your hands

Youll just make fun of me more

A lot of reasons mostly that im overweight and just ugly and not doing well enough in school to achieve my dreams

You need to go to the gym and become a Chad.

Im 290lbs snd 5'9 it's embarassing.

stop eating pizzas and drink water you fat nigger

How many chins do you have?

What are the odds OP has killed himself since making this thread?

you can do better

Not high enough.

How many inches is it?

I dont blame you, I ate 2 Dr. Oetker pizzas for dinner last night and could probably live solely off those pizzas

literally the shittest pizza that i know of

nigga those are 3384 kcal

He's a growing boy.

Good taste in frozen pizza OP.

How many calories is that?

Hi OP, these are also my favourite pizza (and also my favourite frozen food). What's your favourite flavour? How much do they cost where you come from?

I like funghi. I rarely can be bothered cutting mine, so I just transfer them from oven plate onto dinner plate, then push out a bit of pizza onto the rim of the plate and bite from there (so I don't burn my hands while eating, as i need them for NEET things. The roof of my mouth often gets burned but that doesn't bother me too much).

I've never met anyone who liked these pizzas as much as I do. You made me feel better today OP. Thank you.

This shit made me gain 40lbs.

, here. These are too expensive here for me to eat them regularly more than once a day, what sort of rate were you going through them at?

one a day. they were $4 each aussie money

which ones did you like the most?

you're a good man, kudos and shit

Ristorante Salame pizza is my guilty pleasure. The crust is like a fucking cracker but goddamn if it isn't amazing

They are so tasty. They were on sale at the supermarket for only $3 and I couldn't help myself and bought 8. Literally why would I order shitty chain pizza for almost $20 when I can get eat a few of these for half the cost?

my sources say its 740kcal per 350gram portion (one pizza) so technically, you should be able to eat 3 a day and be juust fine

In Canada one full pizza is 900 calories.

probably had to factor in the constant below zero temperatures, or they use better mats..
t.europoor

Only the mushroom one or different kinds

How fat are you?

>Ask me anything
credit card number?

but frozen or canned mushrooms are one of the worst things on this planet. how do you deal with that?

I had 3 mushroom and one spinach. I bought a bunch of others though.

Dr Oetker is a German brand.

did it give you white poop?

what's your heart rate?
jesus OP. I eat like god damn shit, but If I eat TOO much my body literally doesn't let me eat more garbage and I have to drink some water or eat a fruit eventually. What the fuck is wrong with you?

ugh how can you 4 of these I get pretty sick eating one whole frozen pizza.

My dude, you need to stop this and sort yourself out

Kek

what did you do with the frozen pizza?

I ate it

4 collapsed io 1, so 1 very pronounced masculine lump of chin.

I sharted.

no we won't, promise